Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive
.3 is public now
moz-extension://0cf4434c-6a1b-498b-9251-8642017cce10/mega/secure.html#F!mz4hgSIQ!tF-4yHmBFcBccf7r5tAkxQ

We fixed some bugs, and added:
-Rye Goddess Day *Good* End
-Rye/Shauna Rescue Content...sort of
-Dance Dance Fellatio
-Different bugs
-A little more Shauna content, while we were in there

Rye P2 is 35% done
are the animated scenes added too ?

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Ask and ye shall receive
.3 is public now

-Dance Dance Fellatio
-Different bugs

Rye P2 is 35% done
Could be just me and me being a idiot :D but what kind of download link is that? Searched the link and got stuff about Mozilla an Firefox. My apologies if its something simple and just me being stupid:p

EDIT : Nevermind ive got it, some kind soul also posted it on 4chan /d/. I will link it

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive
.3 is public now
moz-extension://0cf4434c-6a1b-498b-9251-8642017cce10/mega/secure.html#F!mz4hgSIQ!tF-4yHmBFcBccf7r5tAkxQ

-Dance Dance Fellatio
-Different bugs

Rye P2 is 35% done
So any new things added on the public version?

YuriHimura

Oct 29, 2018
So the Stacy scene was broken in the other version and now it's just gone entirely...? I get her to where she's naked but the sex scene never happens...or is mine just broken again?

Aug 7, 2017
sorry lads, didn't realize the download link was borked
as for new stuff based off glancing through image folder some more images for Shauna, but nothing too exciting
hopefully more content sooner rather than later

So the Stacy scene was broken in the other version and now it's just gone entirely...? I get her to where she's naked but the sex scene never happens...or is mine just broken again?
all the images are still in but it wouldn't surprise me if it's still messed up and they decided to block it off until it can be fixed

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
So any new things added on the public version?
I had a quick go through it last night, in terms of Rye story progression it still ends with you meeting her mother. However the toilet club scene is now animated (atleast when you take the no condom option) and also the fisting scene and if you stat fail in the club when your dealing with Ryes two "friends" the alleyway is animated as well.

The dance BJ scene is still the same but theres now a little mini game in it, as for Shauna I didnt notice any new art her scene did go on for longer so there might be some new text. You can now choose the Rye option when your trapped but dont get your hopes up:p and lastly if your on good terms with Rye she will get you out of any negatives on Goddess day but again no new art.

TL : DR Dance BJ scene has a mini game and theres 3 scenes in Ryes story line that are animated now.

Balasar

May 19, 2018
Someone knows how to delete the saved game files, i deleted the game from the first rye release and still appears my saves when i downloaded the new one

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
just what am i looking for so i can max out the money, i tried looking but not sure if i found the correct 1
it says money in the app you can check how much money you have ingame and then check money stat in the app and if it's the same just change it

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
It seems that being overpowered by a male was a turn-on for Rye, which she seemed quite embarrassed judging by her response.

download (18).png
Makes me wonder if MC being on top for at least one scene (if Rye likes you enough) will be possible.

Dec 1, 2017
It seems that being overpowered by a male was a turn-on for Rye, which she seemed quite embarrassed judging by her response.

View attachment 197838
Makes me wonder if MC being on top for at least one scene (if Rye likes you enough) will be possible.
That would make sense though. Her story points out that she has a soft side that she doesn't let anyone know about, probably because of her reputation, but she probably would love being topped once in a while by a male,one that she actually cares about instead of a male that she uses as a servant or just a hole to fuck

Reactions: TrollTimes

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
ya this game is dark as fuck.
while i like the art, the game play isn't that great but its a demo so i understand but holy hell the story to this game makes it hard to find it erotic, there's domination(sexual) and then there's oppression(fucked up).
Actually, i don't find it too erotic because of the huge focus on oral sex more than anal sex. I would not mind being anally oppressed by a busty futa, but oral sex is a big turn down for me (any kind)

Reactions: burntable
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes