Alista10

Oct 25, 2018
To me it’s annoying to wait for there updates it’s really take time with small add to the story line!!

nestor13

Oct 21, 2018

A poll for Desk Boys and up: Who should we do next? ANYONE KNOW WHO WON

YuriHimura

Oct 29, 2018
On the latest version I'm getting exception errors on Stacy's scene...and then it just doesn't happen, what am I messing up here, is anyone else having that problem?

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Wait, did they said that or it is just wishfull thinking?
They've said in the past it will probably come up eventually. It's actually an already existing part of the world the game is set in. The futadomworld subreddit is not entirely what this game's world is but it's the same basis, and the Male Independence Faction being a thing that exists (admittedly mostly so there can be brutal futa on male rape when the MREA bust them) is a known thing and this game is trying to touch on all parts of the setting of Futadomworld.

YuriHimura

Oct 29, 2018
Is no one seriously getting the exception error with Stacy...? I've tried just about everything but I am not good at any kind of scripting.
(edit)
Well I figured out what was wrong with the script error, but now I still get no sex scene, and when she's supposed to be nude she just vanishes. It claims it can't find the image.

Reactions: Temet Nosce

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
probably pointless to ask but do they have an estimation on when they'll finish the rye storyline?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
really to bad it has such long pauses between updates especially when one update leaves on a cliffhanger on your favorite character :closedtongue:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes