booger10

Oct 19, 2017
So they didn't even finish Rye after damn near an entire year? Jesus. Why the hell am I surprised at this point.

Still jerked off tho.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
am i the only one who was a bit disappointed that they made rye a secret princess of some sort? i was hoping that she would live in a rundown appartment where she constantly rapes submissive males. now she is a folk loving, head kissing royal with some mother issues.

well, all hopes on the cop story now. or that diamond chick :D

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Claudia is next based on a recent poll, also there's been a few teething problems with the Ren'py system thanks to the animators disappearing on them, hence no more animations or games and some of the scenes are a little broken. The intent is for Rye part 2 to fix all of this and be out by christmas, hopefully.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
wish the dev would add the possibility for a storyline where the hero start dominating the futa and join a revolution trying to make male dominate futa all over kingdom and succeed :)

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
wish the dev would add the possibility for a storyline where the hero start dominating the futa and join a revolution trying to make male dominate futa all over kingdom and succeed :)
regarding that this would be a rather big story line, it would most likely take them years to make that happen :D

plus i think the audience of futadom world rather wants to see futa on male domination ;)

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
There is literally a revolution against the Futanari Empire called the Male Independence Faction. But it's less men dominating futa globally and more protection/lobbying to improve male rights. There's actually plans for such a story and it might involve a gay relationship that ends with a futa binding both you and your boyfriend.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Sooo. Good game. Bla bla bla

But where can i find a certain music?
The one im looking for is the music playing in dance club.

Reactions: Jaysmall

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Sooo. Good game. Bla bla bla

But where can i find a certain music?
The one im looking for is the music playing in dance club.
All audio is located in FutadomWorld/Game/audio

The clip you're looking for is m_nightclub.mp3 and since I'm feeling particularly bored right now, the song is called Axol & The Tech Thieves - Bleed.

Reactions: grasshopper

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
All audio is located in FutadomWorld/Game/audio

The clip you're looking for is m_nightclub.mp3 and since I'm feeling particularly bored right now, the song is called Axol & The Tech Thieves - Bleed.
Much love my friend. Much love...

Alista10

Oct 25, 2018
After trying the last update I can say it’s little satisfying but that’s add line of story shouldn’t take that’s long besides it’s just annoying to wait them until getting extra stuff in the game

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes