Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
whenever i open the game i get a weid message in a pop up window and it says something about not being able to open futadom 1.0.py or smth.any help?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can you even fuck anyone in the gym? ( girl on the treadmill or the instructor)
Yes. Saly (the one using the gym, not the instructor ) and another futa (a bbw). But they both are random events.

But i suppose now with the Ren'py conversion you can try to force the event to happen using Unren.

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
how do you trigger the new bad event in 0.3?
Also is the Rye goddess day event still cockwork orange? Thought that was already in the last one.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
theres one male on futa scene,but the rest is futa on male
I forget her name but she's the one in the park

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Have you progressed with her after going to the mansion?
No I have not. I believe that's where the update ends. God dammit, after almost an entire year we get the biggest blue ball of the century. :'(
Who knows how long the next update will take? I shudder at the thought. I feel like I should be really mad about all this but...

I'm so torn. Every time I get frustrated with how ridiculously long the developers take to do anything, I'll check out a new update and be absolutely blown away by how well the game is written and designed.
... you said it better than I ever could. These devs may be slower than a Sunday morning hibernating sloth, but fuck me silly if they aren't good at what they do.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Is that only futa on male, or male on futa too?
Both in some situations

No I have not. I believe that's where the update ends. God dammit, after almost an entire year we get the biggest blue ball of the century. :'(
Who knows how long the next update will take? I shudder at the thought. I feel like I should be really mad about all this but...
The content is gud despite the time though converting the game from one engine to another is annoying and takes alot of relearning :|

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The content is gud despite the time though converting the game from one engine to another is annoying and takes alot of relearning :|
I'd argue the engine conversion is one of the best things that came out of this update. The first reason the dev team put out as to why the update took so long was because the old engine (GameMaker) was simply too much of a hassle to work with and was causing various issues. Now that they've moved the whole game to Ren'py, that problem should be solved considering how easy it is to work with it.
Their second and current dilemma now is that both their animators skedaddled. It shouldn't be too difficult to find new animators, and even then it's not like it'll stop them from releasing new updates; hence why we've got the Rye update now.
I'm crossing my fingers that they can finally speed up their developments since their "excuses" are running dry. The idea that "good art takes time" is valid only when you weigh said "good art" with the "time" it took. This update was good; but this update should not have taken 11 months to make.

Phew, now that that rant is over... I just wanted to mention one quick thing.
Anyone notice the absolute cutie that was the very tired boi? He's just a background "flavor text" character yet I wanna hug and protect him. So adorable. :happyblush

screenshot0001.png

P.S. @TCMS is it possible to change this thread's game engine type from 'Other' to 'Ren'Py', as it has now changed? Thank you <3.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
I love the new Rye rute, its my second favorite behind the cute girl in the park. I cant wait to see the ending of Rye.
On the other hand, can someone help me with Vicky's route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys like this game is slowly being developed imo due to the very long time it takes to release new versions. And this game is all around as the intro says a futanari empire that has made a new law or something and now you gotta find someone before someone takes you. I personally dislike the part of a submissive futa in this game hence why I keep saying Rye best waifu and the landlord/or Claudia are pretty high tier too because of their dominant side. Lastly it seems kinda weird having a scrawny weak short guy, if you want to go dom atleast find a MC thats tall and masculine not an androgynous short-average height MC. (((DOM FUTA R SO HOT)))

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What routes are male on futa? I'm really curious.
Suni. She has two scenes, one being bottom and the other as top.

I'd argue the engine conversion is one of the best things that came out of this update. The first reason the dev team put out as to why the update took so long was because the old engine (GameMaker) was simply too much of a hassle to work with and was causing various issues. Now that they've moved the whole game to Ren'py, that problem should be solved considering how easy it is to work with it.
Their second and current dilemma now is that both their animators skedaddled. It shouldn't be too difficult to find new animators, and even then it's not like it'll stop them from releasing new updates; hence why we've got the Rye update now.
I'm crossing my fingers that they can finally speed up their developments since their "excuses" are running dry. The idea that "good art takes time" is valid only when you weigh said "good art" with the "time" it took. This update was good; but this update should not have taken 11 months to make.

Phew, now that that rant is over... I just wanted to mention one quick thing.
Anyone notice the absolute cutie that was the very tired boi? He's just a background "flavor text" character yet I wanna hug and protect him. So adorable. :happyblush

View attachment 162829

P.S. @TCMS is it possible to change this thread's game engine type from 'Other' to 'Ren'Py', as it has now changed? Thank you <3.
I am hoping for the same.

ps: that art style feels familiar.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
ps: that art style feels familiar.
Reverse image search says it's from an artist named ; you can find the images on pixiv:

(You need an account to see the thiccness)

Apparently it's been commissioned by the FutadomWorld team all the way back before 15th February this year. Really puts things into perspective. ::|:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes