RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reverse image search says it's from an artist named ; you can find the images on pixiv:

(You need an account to see the thiccness)

Apparently it's been commissioned by the FutadomWorld team all the way back before 15th February this year. Really puts things into perspective. ::|:
Yep. That is quite some time.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
does anyone knows how to unlock the 'i love you" option in the club when her friends attack you ?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
does anyone knows how to unlock the 'i love you" option in the club when her friends attack you ?
After prying into the .rpy files, it looks like it'll just lead to a bad end. Rye will get furious that you dare say you love her, and she'll just hand you over to the futas as their new cocksleeve. Only the option that requires over 30 knowledge can save you. Looking into it further I don't think it's actually possible to get her to love you prior to that scene. So it's very likely just a "troll" or joke option.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
After prying into the .rpy files, it looks like it'll just lead to a bad end. Rye will get furious that you dare say you love her, and she'll just hand you over to the futas as their new cocksleeve. Only the option that requires over 30 knowledge can save you. Looking into it further I don't think it's actually possible to get her to love you prior to that scene. So it's very likely just a "troll" or joke option.
Actually I was wrong. I decided to test out the Vicky path where Rye confronts you in your apartment and that appears to unlock the 'I love you' option in Rye's path regardless of how the apartment scene ends. So it looks like it is indeed a valid option, but as you said, with a bad end. Interesting attention to detail from the devs.

Reactions: Anonny

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
It would be really interesting Claudia's route, since she is half obsessed by you, and has known you since childhood.

Reactions: Johnny12

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually I was wrong. I decided to test out the Vicky path where Rye confronts you in your apartment and that appears to unlock the 'I love you' option in Rye's path regardless of how the apartment scene ends. So it looks like it is indeed a valid option, but as you said, with a bad end. Interesting attention to detail from the devs.
That is interesting. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Upgrade your stats before trying to follow any tgirl.

ps: Shauna ending only happens if you fail a stats check.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm guessing all the future futa lovers are those on the cover. Like others here I'd also love to see Claudia being the next romantic interest they tackle after Rye's path (eventually) gets completed. She seems to be the only one whom the MC can potentially talk to normally due to their history together; at least he should be a able to but I guess the authority kinda prevents any of that. If the devs do go with her next I'm hoping we can get some more down-to-earth moments with Claudia.

bg_titlescreen.png bg_thanks.png

Any good strategies for this game I keep getting bad endings.
Be sure to work on your stats first before going for any romances. Arguably the most important is to make sure you have knowledge at least over 50 before day 31. It's the key that'll save you from a possible game over.

j35u5

May 23, 2017
I'm guessing all the future futa lovers are those on the cover. Like others here I'd also love to see Claudia being the next romantic interest they tackle after Rye's path (eventually) gets completed. She seems to be the only one whom the MC can potentially talk to normally due to their history together; at least he should be a able to but I guess the authority kinda prevents any of that. If the devs do go with her next I'm hoping we can get some more down-to-earth moments with Claudia.

View attachment 164083 View attachment 164085

Be sure to work on your stats first before going for any romances. Arguably the most important is to make sure you have knowledge at least over 50 before day 31. It's the key that'll save you from a possible game over.
well MREA building will obviously be an accessible building in (hopefully) the near future for the game, hopefully they do follow Claudia's romantic side. Its just how will the dates go? My thoughts would be that you'd tag along with her in raids and tracking down rogue males in a classic 80's crime fighting duo movie! Each raid, Claudia and you getting closer, cracking jokes and busting asses. Looking forward to some hot locker scenes when the day is done!

You guys have any other ideas about how Claudia's route will go?

Bennypoulet

Feb 20, 2018
it's just me or vicky's route is completely bugged?? no more mini game, sometime it loops to the second (I think?) date and it doesnt seems to affect Rye's story at all (or very little of it). In general, the good options that require stats are not highlighted in green anymore, that Im not a fan of. Also the save UI doesnt go away sometime.

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I slipped the 10,000 under her door the before her final event and I still got her bad ending. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

visza

Mar 10, 2018
Some1 can post new 3.0 video walkthrough? I got no access to PC. Or is this playable on android? Would be apriciated!

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
After the route is concluded with Rye I hope that in sequence they start with Claudia's route, which I'm expecting a lot, I'm also interested in Sally, Chloe and Stacy in the near future.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes