B_023

Apr 19, 2018
So ok, how much stuff there is in this update? I can't afford to pay for the update every month, so is there enough content there or should I wait for Part 2?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
So ok, how much stuff there is in this update? I can't afford to pay for the update every month, so is there enough content there or should I wait for Part 2?
wait for part 2 probably you have like 5 6 scenes without animation

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
As usual, disappointing content when you consider both the money they have and the time they spent on this update.

Looks like they've decided to "somewhat" link the Vicky and Rye paths. The dialogues in the first two visits have subtle changes if Rye came to your home in Vicky's path. The thing is, the interactions resulting from it only make sense if you've decided to invite her for a friendly talk in the club (the dialogue option that requires 65 in knowledge). It's completely awkward, for example, if you've decided to fight her (and won). Goes to show how half-assed the update is.

At least, it further cemented Rye as my fav Futa in this game, but it's not like there was much competition in the first place. She's the only one with an actually interesting story so far.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
As usual, disappointing content when you consider both the money they have and the time they spent on this update.

Looks like they've decided to "somewhat" link the Vicky and Rye paths. The dialogues in the first two visits have subtle changes if Rye came to your home in Vicky's path. The thing is, the interactions resulting from it only make sense if you've decided to invite him for a friendly talk in the club (the dialogue option that requires 65 in knowledge). It's completely awkward, for example, if you've decided to fight her (and won). Goes to show how half-assed the update is.

At least, it further cemented Rye as my fav Futa in this game, but it's not like there was much competition in the first place. She's the only one with an actually interesting story so far.
Yeah, they clearly are making her have a bigger overarching story than the others do, possibly being one of the true "big" romance options, even if it starts quite awkwardly.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, moderator that took my review of this game down. Could you maybe restore it? Because this new update still cements the points I made in it. Or are mods starting to censor negative thoughts on this game and its devs now?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes