Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sounding like a broken record at this point but yay for the full Ren'py conversion!
Also, from what the team have mentioned on patreon, it seems both their lead animator and backup animator ran away. They're making an open call for any animator willing to help get the Rye animation happening. But until they do the next update won't have animated sex scenes with her.
Personally I just want the new update already. o_O
run away lmao dont fuck with rye

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I am curious how that works. If they have a seperate animator and one who does the artwork, does the animator animate the scenes from a single picture that he gets?

Hope they fix that issue soon anyway. These animations are the bread and butter of the game!

Aug 7, 2017
https: //drive.google.com/file/d/15PgW5SodyHQjP009GFX3IlKkNY2YJY8I/view

just fix the space after :
if there's issues I'll try and upload a mega
In this:
multiple sex scenes, new bad end, new characters
New Silhouettes
New Goddess Day Ending (When Rye likes you enough)
New zone (the club)
New game engine (Ren'Py)
Meaningfully updated text tweaks, typo-hunting, and eloquentification throughout.

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
if u guys want the link at the moment it gets release u have to be a patron lmao. chill someone gonna make us all happy soon.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
if u guys want the link at the moment it gets release u have to be a patron lmao. chill someone gonna make us all happy soon.
Someone already did in the post right above yours...

Edit: Can someone manipulate a savegame for maxed out stats and money?

Since it is RenPy now the old gamemaker saves won't work anymore...

Reactions: Ravensbane

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
Someone already did in the post right above yours...

Edit: Can someone manipulate a savegame for maxed out stats and money?

Since it is RenPy now the old gamemaker saves won't work anymore...
yea at the same moment i wrote my comment. Whatever its nice to have the downloadlink. Thx goes out to jjhuf

Reactions: Habequiddum

rolandk

Jun 25, 2017
https: //drive.google.com/file/d/15PgW5SodyHQjP009GFX3IlKkNY2YJY8I/view

just fix the space after :
if there's issues I'll try and upload a mega
In this:
multiple sex scenes, new bad end, new characters
New Silhouettes
New Goddess Day Ending (When Rye likes you enough)
New zone (the club)
New game engine (Ren'Py)
Meaningfully updated text tweaks, typo-hunting, and eloquentification throughout.
Thank you.

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the editor, but I can't understand what value should I change for the money.
Try saveeditonline
or I've attached a start save with stats max'd and $1,000,000. Note this does black out learning options as school and gym since you're already at 100. Did a quick test and it worked for letting me get into secret gym job, so it should be good.

You're looking for the base stat where it just says "money" or "appearance" rather than the one that does "default money"

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
You simply have to rename the file to 1-1-LT1.save

Thanks for the savefile jjhuf! With that it's all content and no grinding now!

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
Looking forward to animated scenes and of course second part of Rye's story. She is my favourite futa in game, but after update I started love her even more. Also, moving to Ren'Py is a good choice, now you can save at every scene and watch them again (previous save system sucked ass)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
just finished it i didn't find much new stuff is there something new except rye and the pub i mean are there any other new characters or places ?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Wow, so they didn't even finish rye's storyline... I honestly didn't think they would go any lower. they proved me wrong. people should stop giving them money, maybe that'll motivate them to actually do something instead of leeching of a small niche genre.

Dec 1, 2017
Wow, so they didn't even finish rye's storyline... I honestly didn't think they would go any lower. they proved me wrong. people should stop giving them money, maybe that'll motivate them to actually do something instead of leeching of a small niche genre.
They would probably just use that as an excuse to why they can't finish the game and that updates will come once every other decade. Spending a year on a game, and not even completing a storyline is just bait for them to get more money for the rest of the storyline,coming in 2 years

Reactions: Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes