mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Really enjoyed this. Great artwork, hope there is indeed more to come.

Had the dev produced anything else similar? Any recommendations for similar artwork with lovely futas?

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017

Had the dev produced anything else similar? Any recommendations for similar artwork with lovely futas?
There is this game called Morning Futa that just released a few days ago. It's only in ver. 0.1 right now, nothing else I can think of.

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
There is this game called Morning Futa that just released a few days ago. It's only in ver. 0.1 right now, nothing else I can think of.
Cheers buddy, I’ll give that one a look. Can’t say I’ve seen much else like this, the artwork and style of play was very enjoyable. Hope they continue the good work with a sizeable update soon!

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Cheers buddy, I’ll give that one a look. Can’t say I’ve seen much else like this, the artwork and style of play was very enjoyable. Hope they continue the good work with a sizeable update soon!
Don't get your hopes up. This game has just had 2 and a half updates in the 2 years it has existed.

Reactions: 9inchz

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017

someone from the dev team made a futa games years ago its called:
Astynoos and the 4 Priestesses of Aphrodite

Reactions: mattyTheOne

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
someone from the dev team made a futa games years ago its called:
Astynoos and the 4 Priestesses of Aphrodite
Here it is for the curious:

Fun fact; this is the game they reference in FutadomWorld when you play on your PC at home.

Reactions: mattyTheOne

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Here it is for the curious:

Fun fact; this is the game they reference in FutadomWorld when you play on your PC at home.
Nice one. Didn’t notice that!! God I hope they come up good with this game, they’ve done a lot of the hard work already.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes