Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
On the other hand, they've recognised asking $20 for something that takes forever to come out is shitty, so the alpha build tier is now $7.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It's kind of sad. It was my favourite game, now my favourite character will get a storyline and I am not even hyped for it. It has been too long, and they will release it in two parts. At least that is what they said on patreon. Maybe the scenes will not even be animated at first. So you get a lot of dialogue, one or two new locations and like 5-7 static pictures. After 6 months of waiting.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
It's kind of sad. It was my favourite game, now my favourite character will get a storyline and I am not even hyped for it. It has been too long, and they will release it in two parts. At least that is what they said on patreon. Maybe the scenes will not even be animated at first. So you get a lot of dialogue, one or two new locations and like 5-7 static pictures. After 6 months of waiting.
Part 2 will release in 2 years and the game will be complete in the year 2086.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
We'll all be fighting off massive demon invasions on Phobos before this game comes out, at this rate.

Which, admittedly, I will be happy for! :p

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone post the WIPs they just released from their Patreon? I don't have access. The post below that about why the new release was delayed would be interesting too.

Thanks.

Reactions: Arthas12

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
any money cheat?
Download Notepad++
Goto ur save file and open it with notepad++
find money tag
open browser and base64 translator
translate the amount of money u want
input that with the Money="MTAwMDAw"
Save the file

and that should be it. You just change the data in the save file to say you got x and y.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
After the route Rye wanted a route with Claudia or Sally or the gym futa that you only have a quick fuck.

Aug 7, 2017
Yup
Rye release is this weekend:
multiple sex scenes, new bad end, new characters
Full switch over to Ren'Py with tweaks and fixes here and there
New Zone(Club)

Dance and Animated sex scenes aren't in, goal is to have them done within the week

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm sounding like a broken record at this point but yay for the full Ren'py conversion!
Also, from what the team have mentioned on patreon, it seems both their lead animator and backup animator ran away. They're making an open call for any animator willing to help get the Rye animation happening. But until they do the next update won't have animated sex scenes with her.
Personally I just want the new update already. o_O

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes