Len7

Jul 11, 2017
This Rye story seems not be integrated properly. As i understand it there is this episodic Rye, the one that appears at night or in your apartment after you return from the bar's girl blowjob event. And then there is story-mod Rye that you meet in the club. And two just do not connect. Kind a weird plot-hole.
Anyway, i understand that the latest release allows you to finish bar and park girl lines and Rye's line is up to the point of meeting her mother, right?

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
This Rye story seems not be integrated properly. As i understand it there is this episodic Rye, the one that appears at night or in your apartment after you return from the bar's girl blowjob event. And then there is story-mod Rye that you meet in the club. And two just do not connect. Kind a weird plot-hole.
Anyway, i understand that the latest release allows you to finish bar and park girl lines and Rye's line is up to the point of meeting her mother, right?
Dunno if I have fully understood what you just write but I will give it ago. Bar girl (Vikki) and Park girl (Sunni?) was all finished before the Rye update, only real changes to them 2 was in the Goddess day event and that's it to the best of my knowledge.

As for Rye. Ideally Rye's update was gonna come out in one big patch but the people who do the animating side of the game went missing which of course fucked things up so they decided to split Rye's patch in two and release the first part that we have out currently without animations as of course as stated they were not done yet. I dont know how it will play out when we get the last part, they may slightly tweak parts of Rye's quest/arc as its now complete and finished so we dont have a situation as we do now where we are at a cliffhanger moment in her story line. But I cant say that I feel or see any plot holes in it but that might just be me /shrug.

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
Dunno if I have fully understood what you just write but I will give it ago. Bar girl (Vikki) and Park girl (Sunni?) was all finished before the Rye update, only real changes to them 2 was in the Goddess day event and that's it to the best of my knowledge.
Ok, thanks. I thought maybe they added some other stuff.
As for Rye. Ideally Rye's update was gonna come out in one big patch but the people who do the animating side of the game went missing
Yeah, i've got it, that's not what i meant.
In the older versions there already was a 'Rye'. She appeared during Vikki storyline trying to fuck up your relationship with her. She also was part of that night gangbang squad that came for you at night if your dates went poorly (you've made a wrong choice), you know the one you needed to pay off.
Then game creators decided to make a Rye-dedicated storyline and that effectively broke the character in two.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Ok, thanks. I thought maybe they added some other stuff.
Yeah, i've got it, that's not what i meant.
In the older versions there already was a 'Rye'. She appeared during Vikki storyline trying to fuck up your relationship with her. She also was part of that night gangbang squad that came for you at night if your dates went poorly (you've made a wrong choice), you know the one you needed to pay off.
Then game creators decided to make a Rye-dedicated storyline and that effectively broke the character in two.
Why is that? It's still the same person. You even meet her night gangbang squad during the storyline. Her trying to fuck up your relationship with Vikki makes sense when you read the whole story.

Don't like the princess stuff but still, it's not like her storyline is completely out of character.

Trashmaster5000

May 10, 2018
Why is that? It's still the same person. You even meet her night gangbang squad during the storyline. Her trying to fuck up your relationship with Vikki makes sense when you read the whole story.

Don't like the princess stuff but still, it's not like her storyline is completely out of character.
I think his comment is not about her behavior as much as it is about the new story path not being integrated well. With which I totally agree.
There is no influence from the new story path with Rye to the old encounters. So you can go to the club and interact with Rye and properly start "dating" her and when you then enter the bar for the first time you will still get her forcing herself on you like she has never seen you before.
This is where her character is split in two because the "old" Rye doesn't act like she has any knowledge of what the "new" Rye does.

Reactions: Bellegar

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
There was a goddess celebration day, then I lost all my stats, is that a bug?

I wish this game had a tutorial or a guide. Anyone make a walk through?

Screw it, the game play completely ruins this game.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
There was a goddess celebration day, then I lost all my stats, is that a bug?

I wish this game had a tutorial or a guide. Anyone make a walk through?

Screw it, the game play completely ruins this game.
The Goddess celebration maybe a surprise when played first time and what it does. You only lose your sex stats and it's not a bug. It's cause you eat a pill that negates the effects of sperm so you don't get bonded without your own consent. You just need to have over 50 Knowledge to go to the MREA. That is maybe the best way NOT to lose your stats. If you have enough affection towards one of the persons you can date, you may call and ask for help. In this version you can only date Vicky, Suni and Rye. Rye is route is not completed yet but when the update comes is a mystery.
This game does not need a walkthrough because it is a Dating Sim game and the gameplay is pretty simplistic but that is my opinion.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
that doesn't really help since i was asking what exactly you are supposed to change to get max stats and all that
Nothing i can do there. You are going to need to search for which parameter (stat) you want to change on the save editor, but no worries it is not hard to do.

Last edited:

HypnoGal

Dec 1, 2018
I'd like some tech support help, please! I've tried booting this game up on my mac (High Sierra) using wine (version 1.8) and it starts up just fine, goes through the installation wizard but then hits me with the pictured error. Then, I click ok, next and finish, the wizard closes and the program window opens... I get a loading screen, the loading goes away, and I get a black screen and title music. Anyone have any ideas? Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.43.07 PM.png

HypnoGal

Dec 1, 2018
I'd like some tech support help, please! I've tried booting this game up on my mac (High Sierra) using wine (version 1.8) and it starts up just fine, goes through the installation wizard but then hits me with the pictured error. Then, I click ok, next and finish, the wizard closes and the program window opens... I get a loading screen, the loading goes away, and I get a black screen and title music. Anyone have any ideas? View attachment 188171
Since making this post I tried updating to wine 3.21 and running the program again, this time it installed several files and an executable inside a folder to the directory specified by the wizard, but trying to run THAT executable yields a black screen, a few seconds of sound, and a wine "program error." Trying to use this new build gives me black screens for all my exe's (with sound), so i'm going to check it out more on my own.

Aug 7, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive
.3 is public now
moz-extension://0cf4434c-6a1b-498b-9251-8642017cce10/mega/secure.html#F!mz4hgSIQ!tF-4yHmBFcBccf7r5tAkxQ

We fixed some bugs, and added:
-Rye Goddess Day *Good* End
-Rye/Shauna Rescue Content...sort of
-Dance Dance Fellatio
-Different bugs
-A little more Shauna content, while we were in there

Rye P2 is 35% done

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is the same name as the ones ingame like oral, anal, knowledge etcetera. But there may be more than ones with the same names so check the types called Integer on the variables table.

Also remember to uncheck the boxes to ren'py dialogues and variables before making a search.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes