kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Well, goddamn it. They removed Vicky's annoying mini-game and it didn't take long for them to replace it with another one. :confused::confused::confused:
I quite like Ryes one to be fair. Dunno if they would ever animate the dance bj while the mini games on but theres potential there, maybe even tie in new dialogue/scenes depending how well you do.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
So what were the other two questions (and answers)?
My question was related to this...gem in Vicky's path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty funny when it first happened, but now that we have her path, and that Rye admitted that it's a kink of hers, I thought it would have been interesting to ask if being on top for at least one scene would be a possibility. It could be quite fitting with her character arc. The answer to that question was "We'll think about it". It seems that it wasn't part of their original plan (it's even possible they forgot about the scene), but at least, Xalimata deemed it interesting.

The last question I asked was about the integration of Rye's path with Vicky's and vice versa. As some noticed, there are two dialogues that are unlocked if you've progressed in Vicky's path far enough that Rye visits MC at night. The first one comes up when you see her in the club, and MC asks her if they're just going to pretend their last encounter didn't happen. The next day, after Rye made you kiss her balls, she'll actually apologize for it. However, the lines don't change depending on how the night encounter ended (ex: accepting her deal, fighting her and refusing to call her "lover" results in these exact same lines), and on your first encounter with Rye on Vicky's path, she'll try to rape you no matter how far you are on her path, showing that the integration is incomplete. So I've asked them if they'd improve it...and he said "we'll work on it".

Damn that is between 27,9cm-33cm. :ROFLMAO:
Well, can't say that I am surprised. In fact, the reason I asked in the first place was because it's been consistently made clear that she's ridiculously big, even by Futa standards. Made most obvious when MC kissed her balls...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks trolltimes. I realize it must be hard to integrate different pathways into all the lines of text of the game whilen ot breaking anything. I surely don't envy the job of the person doing it.

ps: @TCMS shouldn't the thread tag be changed to Ren'py now that the devs made the conversion? Noticed it is still marked as "others" on the tittle.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Has anyone asked the size of Rye because he does not ask the size of the other characters?

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
he wanted this year to end Rye path.
I do not know if everyone has noticed, but from version v0.2 to v0.3
had many changes in the gym, now we have a very interesting "special" training. haha
also the blond woman who was only there with dialogue now we can have sex with her, I wanted to have that scene aminated in the next update.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
he wanted this year to end Rye path.
I do not know if everyone has noticed, but from version v0.2 to v0.3
had many changes in the gym, now we have a very interesting "special" training. haha
also the blond woman who was only there with dialogue now we can have sex with her, I wanted to have that scene aminated in the next update.
Yeah i saw that small scene now. Never bothered to click on her before. (y)

ps: @TrollTimes can you ask everyone size, mc included? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah i saw that small scene now. Never bothered to click on her before. (y)

ps: @TrollTimes can you ask everyone size, mc included? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I particularly try to click on everything frantically trying to approach the maximum of possibilities, hehe.

if there is some mistake of interpretation of my english blame google xD

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes