PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
v0.03a is officially released in the top post!
This update adds Normal Mode and Story Mode options at the start of the game.
Story Mode enables skipping all puzzles and unlocking all bonus scenes.

View attachment 2051272
Story mode is a total hit, my friend! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

TBH, the puzzle version went straight into the recycle bin after testing. v0.03a with story mode is getting promoted from my testing folder to my wip keepers folder where I keep all of my favorite mods as they are updated then they go in the completed games folder, forever... Your game is in good company, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: ktunga

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Story mode is a total hit, my friend! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

TBH, the puzzle version went straight into the recycle bin after testing. v0.03a with story mode is getting promoted from my testing folder to my wip keepers folder where I keep all of my favorite mods as they are updated then they go in the completed games folder, forever... Your game is in good company, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it! I hope you'll consider writing a review for it :)
Hopefully it remains a favorite as the story progresses!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it! I hope you'll consider writing a review for it :)
Early chapters are for compliments in forum. Most titles I wait until it's completed but not always... some devs are more impressive than others... Let me see a few more updates that are this kind of exceptional quality and I shall write you a five star review to remember. That's all I ever give, five star reviews. If an AVN is worthy, then I feel compelled to do so, just usually upon completion. In this case, I will likely have to make an exception. You see... I need to be able to say more than just a few kind words. I have given reviews after as few as three chapters/updates but not before that. In fact, I don't write many reviews at all. Most of my kind words are shared in posts here in forum. It's where I live. I only have four reviews to date. I had more under an old username but PapaPhat is closer to the real me than that old name.

At present, I owe at least fifty other reviews for games I have thoroughly enjoyed and still do. That list includes some of my favorite authors. Now I feel I will owe you one very soon too. One of these days I'll get to them. Meanwhile, I'm an active participant in several dozen forums. That's the main way I share the love. And, I do love Futagenesis!!! Wow! What a difference story mode makes for me!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: TessaXYZ

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Loved this game so far, all the girls are hot and the MC. I'm too stupid to do the puzzles so having the answers on the front page was a godsend.

Hope this has a long future.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
If your gonna make puzzles part of the game, you need to make sure that the game recognises ALL valid solutions to said puzzles not just your arbitrary one (n)
I promise you there is only one correct solution for each puzzle. If you post your incorrect attempt I can help show you which rules would have been broken.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Seeing the uproar - and the humbleness with which you responded - has me a bit ashamed with being part of the "hate"
(even if I tried to not be toxic) :D
Truly inspiring to see how well you adapted. <3

Looking forward to seeing what becomes of this gem!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Digging it.

Out of curiousity, will other cast members be present? (Hur hur.) By this I mean, will there be other characters with the futanari nomenclature?

Only thing better than one beautiful futa in a well written story is two futas. Or more. Haha!

This was a treat to chance upon, looking forward to more as it develops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Digging it.

Out of curiousity, will other cast members be present? (Hur hur.) By this I mean, will there be other characters with the futanari nomenclature?

Only thing better than one beautiful futa in a well written story is two futas. Or more. Haha!

Usually I would concur but in this case I'd rather like it if it's only Jenny. This VN is more story-driven than most - sth I appreciate - and doesn't look like it's gonna turn out to be the usual fuckfest we're so used to w/ Futa games.
I appreciate seeing how torn and unsure Jenny is in regards to her "condition" so am looking fwd to see her growing up so to speak and spreading her wings.
And then - lots of love obviously - but no, not right off the bat.

Reactions: Bloodguard

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Digging it.

Answering this in either direction would be a story spoiler! :p
Either she is the only futa in the world, or she's isn't the only futa in the world; either case would have pretty big implications for the story! But stay tuned, next time we'll find out more about her "condition" :)

Glad you're enjoying it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Laughingfox

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
Hi! I tried running the game on win7 64bit and won't launch... do I need to download any framework or something to make it work?

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes