TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Hi! I tried running the game on win7 64bit and won't launch... do I need to download any framework or something to make it work?
Some googling shows that Ren'Py should work in Windows 7, but I did find this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-renpy-version-doesnt-run.76356/

"This release also raises the minimum requirements to run a Ren'Py game. It is now required that a user's computer have OpenGL 2, DirectX 9, OpenGL ES 2, or WebGL to run Ren'Py. The model-based renderer requires OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2."

"Problem was in the graphics driver itself (e.g my old i3-550 cpu, HP PC did not let me update graphics driver from intel site from 2010 version to 2013-last version for my cpu, I had to do that manually, but it CAN BE DONE), that needed to be updated to completely solve the problem mentioned with OGL version"

This game runs on a recent Ren'Py build, 8.0.1.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's just the first release, don't worry. The night is young.
This is good news. A Futa with no anal is like a cake with no icing. ;)
Also saw another poster requesting MILF. I second that, a MILF or three would be fantastic.
And while I'm making unreasonable requests, having a girl or two where the carpet matches the drapes, would be the trifecta of perfection. :love:
I know some Devs have aversion to pubes, but I find a neatly trimmed bush to be most inviting. :p
However, do it how you want to do it. Very promising start. Best of luck Dev. (y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Nice start

Models lokking very good

two question any male protagonist plan s in the futur ?

why can t not choose the gender of some protaganist ?
jenny in shemale be great ;)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Nice start

Models lokking very good

two question any male protagonist plan s in the futur ?

why can t not choose the gender of some protaganist ?
jenny in shemale be great ;)
Not planning to include male content, it's just not for me.

And the story really does require her to be what she is. I wouldn't be able to tell the story as intended otherwise. :(

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
This is good news. A Futa with no anal is like a cake with no icing. ;)
Also saw another poster requesting MILF. I second that, a MILF or three would be fantastic.
And while I'm making unreasonable requests, having a girl or two where the carpet matches the drapes, would be the trifecta of perfection. :love:
I know some Devs have aversion to pubes, but I find a neatly trimmed bush to be most inviting. :p
However, do it how you want to do it. Very promising start. Best of luck Dev. (y)
MILF is definitely on the agenda. And for pubes... I'll look into it, for certain characters. Thank you! :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MILF is definitely on the agenda. And for pubes... I'll look into it, for certain characters. Thank you! :)
Pubic hair and all hair in general are difficult to render in Daz for Ren'Py. I have seen both exceptional and awful examples of hair done right and very wrong. Considering how amazing all of your chapter one renders are, I'm sure you will do well, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Pubic hair and all hair in general are difficult to render in Daz for Ren'Py. I have seen both exceptional and awful examples of hair done right and very wrong. Considering how amazing all of your chapter one renders are, I'm sure you will do well, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
You can be sure that I would only include it if I felt the render quality met good standards!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can be sure that I would only include it if I felt the render quality met good standards!
A few pubes that I think are quite well done for reference, Mum from Dreams of Desire, (her feet are also a work of art, and I'm not a foot guy.) Anna from Anna Exciting Affection, (The game is terrible, but her model is amazing.) And Nicole from A Mothers Love. She is also probably my favorite MILF in any game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
A few pubes that I think are quite well done for reference, Mum from Dreams of Desire, (her feet are also a work of art, and I'm not a foot guy.) Anna from Anna exciting affection, (The game is terrible, but her model is amazing.) And Nicole from A Mothers Love. She is also probably my favorite MILF in any game.
I'll be sure to check those out, for reference.

Reactions: Bloodguard

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good start, I usually don't play games with female main characters, but I think we are in the middle here, no? Anyway, I really liked the game, maybe a bit short, I don't know if it's the first release (which then would be fine), or the third since it's version 0.03 (then yes it would be short).
But I guess making those amazing renders takes a lot of time, so it's not really a complaint.
I love the main character, and the cousin(my favorite), as well as the sorority president.:love::love::love:
The others are in second place.
I didn't bother with the puzzles, after thinking it was too much trouble trying to understand the first tutorial, I decided to start over with the version that doesn't need them, so thanks for making them optional. ;)
I wish Dev the best of luck, you are well on your way to success.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Good start, I usually don't play games with female main characters, but I think we are in the middle here, no? Anyway, I really liked the game, maybe a bit short, I don't know if it's the first release (which then would be fine), or the third since it's version 0.03 (then yes it would be short).
But I guess making those amazing renders takes a lot of time, so it's not really a complaint.
I love the main character, and the cousin(my favorite), as well as the sorority president.:love::love::love:
The others are in second place.
I didn't bother with the puzzles, after thinking it was too much trouble trying to understand the first tutorial, I decided to start over with the version that doesn't need them, so thanks for making them optional. ;)
I wish Dev the best of luck, you are well on your way to success.(y)
Thank you for the kind words! This is indeed the first story release. v0.02 was the very first release, and v0.03a was just a quick update 24 hours later to add Story Mode. My version numbering approach is to use even numbers (0.02, 0.04, 0.06, etc) for major story releases, and odd numbers (0.03a, 0.03b, 0.05a, etc) as minor releases or bug fixes. So that's why I skipped right over v0.01.

"I usually don't play games with female main characters, but I think we are in the middle here, no?" That's one way to describe it :)

"making those amazing renders takes a lot of time" It can take some time to get each environment set up, but once things are going and its just a matter of posing the characters it's not so bad. Currently trying to better optimize the dorm room to speed things up, but I've already started rendering the next scene!

GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
I'm so in LOVE with this - everything is so good, specially the characters :eek: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Eagerly looking forward for the upcoming updates! :love:

• Red Heart

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
great start to the story, love you for that.
that ending of V0.3 leaves me wantin more tho...

jenny is a really nice protag so far with her almost innocent personality - alot of room for growth - which is nice. love the O faces she does.

alexis seems like your usual "normie" till now- do i have that right?

the other girls were introduced all at once, which i found a bit overwhelming,
but i get that it is part of the story here.
bio function mitigates that a bit, which is nice again.
heres me hoping, that they will all get somewhat unique personalitys. :D

the renders are on fire. nothing more to say here, imo.

the puzzle tutorial is a bit overwhelming.
the puzzles itself are quite nice, if you like that stuff.

i personally found, that they break the immersion. so im happy over the story mode -thanks for that btw.

all in all a fantastic start to the game. if you can keep it up this will be a real gem.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
I promise you there is only one correct solution for each puzzle. If you post your incorrect attempt I can help show you which rules would have been broken.
Ok, I'm not the first missing that 2x2s should also not be left unhighlighted. Please add a step for that in the tutorial to push it on the forefront and we're golden!

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Ok, I'm not the first missing that 2x2s should also not be left unhighlighted. Please add a step for that in the tutorial to push it on the forefront and we're golden!

It is indeed in my notes for v0.04 to give more emphasis in the tutorial on how the 2x2 rule applies to both highlighted and non-highlighted cells. I do recognize that the tutorials don't have an explicit example of it, even if the rule does state it applies to both, so I apologize for that!

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes