Marvinjeak

Sep 14, 2020
This is easily one of the hottest visual novels I've played, and it's only the beginning! Incredible work, Tessa! Really cool story so far and I was not ready for the dressing room scene :ROFLMAO::love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CutieLvr and Nixo

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I started again from the start (story mode) to get the initial feel back...worked great with the 0.03A version.
Loved Jenny and the renders and the animations are great too. (just wish there were more as some scenes would really be more awesome having been animated)
I'm curious about some things without spoiling too much...the relation with Lexy (really great written and looking girl)...the mysterious stalker...the white haired ladies.....and the ending with the life guard...and Paige (lill minx)....and how it will turn out with Claire (hottie too).

This is turning out to be one of my favourites as the game looks really professional, good UI, some humor, sexy as hell, gallery, bio's, and a good written story which does not take itself too serious etc. :)

The story is taking shape with some plots and twists.
And so are Jennies feelings, choices and behaviour and the interaction with her friends.
Can't wait for the next update! (well I can wait...not trying to push :p...this update was also worth to wait for...with a nice amount of new content)

Hope you stick to it and make more amazing content TessaXYZ (y);)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My God, I don't know where to start. The visuals are super outstanding, the characters are superbly beautiful and the storyline is fantastic. I can't over-emphasize how beautiful the artwork is, I am amazed, and I love the story mode best. Best of luck. All elements of this game/story are out-of-the-park GRAND SLAMS.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
amazing game.now i need pregnancy to be the best futa game ever. :love: i know is to soon for that.
Is that redhead on your ad from the game Paradise Lust? I ask because when I went to the game site, there were a lot of girls but none had red hair.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
yes she is.
Terrific, my panties get all extra wet and sticky for super hot redheads. I started the game and the hero is shipwrecked and has the Cowgirl and the pretty black girl with him. Just spent their first night on the boat. When does the redhead show up? I gotta see her naked and doing the nasty in all holes. I also get extra wet and sticky panties when I hear/see the name HornyyPussy, go figure.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
First of all, I want to say - it was awesome! I did not expect such content from the second update and it pleasantly surprised me. I had to go through the game in story mode, so there is no feedback on puzzles, but last time I liked everything, I'm sure nothing has changed. One hundred percent I will replay the game in normal-mode and maybe even more than once. Like to do it with good games to see if I missed something.

Secondly, I guess it's not a harem game and at some point we will have to decide the fate of Jenny's relationship, so I have to admit that Alexis is so far the best girl for me. I have absolutely nothing against Paige, she makes scenes look funny and hot at the same time, so I really like her, but I have a feeling that Lexi is more rational, and Jenny will probably need it.

Also, either I missed something, or Claire and Jenny's parents aren't the brightest?! I mean, if L forbade talking about a secret, it's understandable, but she made it clear that "children can't keep secrets" and Claire is no longer a child. Why not clear up the air between the sisters, who obviously had a fight because two grown-ups didn't get along? :HideThePain:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
First of all, I want to say - it was awesome! I did not expect such content from the second update and it pleasantly surprised me. I had to go through the game in story mode, so there is no feedback on puzzles, but last time I liked everything, I'm sure nothing has changed. One hundred percent I will replay the game in normal-mode and maybe even more than once. Like to do it with good games to see if I missed something.

Secondly, I guess it's not a harem game and at some point we will have to decide the fate of Jenny's relationship, so I have to admit that Alexis is so far the best girl for me. I have absolutely nothing against Paige, she makes scenes look funny and hot at the same time, so I really like her, but I have a feeling that Lexi is more rational, and Jenny will probably need it.

Also, either I missed something, or Claire and Jenny's parents aren't the brightest?! I mean, if L forbade talking about a secret, it's understandable, but she made it clear that "children can't keep secrets" and Claire is no longer a child. Why not clear up the air between the sisters, who obviously had a fight because two grown-ups didn't get along? :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Terrific, my panties get all extra wet and sticky for super hot redheads. I started the game and the hero is shipwrecked and has the Cowgirl and the pretty black girl with him. Just spent their first night on the boat. When does the redhead show up? I gotta see her naked and doing the nasty in all holes. I also get extra wet and sticky panties when I hear/see the name HornyyPussy, go figure.
you play the beginning of the game.sorry she is one of the late one to appeard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I am going to play the game anyways because damn, everybody looks amazing and futa protag with incest together is always a win, but I do have a question before playing.

Are relationships forced, or can I skip over the other futa's and just focus on the females?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I am going to play the game anyways because damn, everybody looks amazing and futa protag with incest together is always a win, but I do have a question before playing.

Are relationships forced, or can I skip over the other futa's and just focus on the females?
No other futas so far.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay I thought I might enjoy this game but first chapter itself suggests the pretentious awful storytelling this game is going to take. Making her an experimental person, a chosen one, instead of Futa being a naturally occuring species because its a fictional story and then making a gender dysphoria plot which is completely irrelevant in this case because if it would have been a trans person I can understand because they actually go through Gender Dysphoria because of different sex assigned at birth and the gender they confirm with clashes. A Futa is a born female who feel female their entire life. Why would enter unncessary dysphoria plot and chosen one nonsense? One Futa protagonist story and it is filled with invalid pretentious nonsense. And daydream scenes do not open if you skip the unncessary puzzles the Dev is so proud of.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Okay I thought I might enjoy this game but first chapter itself suggests the pretentious awful storytelling this game is going to take. Making her an experimental person, a chosen one, instead of Futa being a naturally occuring species because its a fictional story and then making a gender dysphoria plot which is completely irrelevant in this case because if it would have been a trans person I can understand because they actually go through Gender Dysphoria because of different sex assigned at birth and the gender they confirm with clashes. A Futa is a born female who feel female their entire life. Why would enter unncessary dysphoria plot and chosen one nonsense? One Futa protagonist story and it is filled with invalid pretentious nonsense. And daydream scenes do not open if you skip the unncessary puzzles the Dev is so proud of.
I'm sorry, did you not actually read it? She doesn't have dysphoria, she was just pretending to be trans to cover up the truth. She is a futa, she feels like a female, and she doesn't actually see herself as anything other than that. This is all in your head, friend. Sounds to me like you have some weird transphobic memes stuck in your head that you regurgitated the moment you saw her use the "T" word. You clearly didn't pay attention to the context she was using it in.

And when did the story ever say she was an experiment? That sounds like you're filling in the blanks for something I haven't yet explained.
And what do you mean by "chosen one"? Again, those are your interpretations of something I haven't yet explained in the story. I certainly didn't describe her as such.

And just play Story Mode if you don't want to miss the extra scenes or do the puzzles, it's there for a reason.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes