PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You're not wrong. I can certainly include that in future updates. I think my intent was that anyone interested in viewing those properly could just download the android version, so I didn't really plan for desktop VR headsets (since I'd wager they are fairly uncommon among avn readers).
I'm not convinced you need to change anything unless you can include the 3D effect screen only in the Android version. The desired effect should be easy to attain on even the largest phones. However, when viewing the game on my 24" curved wide screen Samsung monitor... I would get a migraine long before seeing the desired effect. I tried to see it once and failed. My tired, old, myopic eyes started sending pain messages to my brain as if to say, "Uh... Phat? Are you SURE you want us to keep this up? It's going to hurt!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: So... I have just been viewing the split screens normally because the renders are still solar flare HOT! Then skip to the next frame. If you did entire scenes like that in the pc/linux/mac format then I and quite a few others might complain. Yet, for one image it just isn't a big deal IMHO. I had just written it off as a bit of quirky fun for the Android crowd. No harm, no foul, not really an issue for me, right? That's how I see that anyway...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: You will likely get multiple requests for a gallery over time. I only ever use them if I DL a new game and can unlock all gallery posts to have a preview of the H-scenes. When there are good render samples of how the nudity is rendered in game, I don't do that. Your sample images sold me instantly that I would be highly turned on by your H-scenes and with the advent of story mode, you certainly do NOT disappoint! Generally, I keep all of my saves to revisit the hot spots in game. What you planned sounds like a happy compromise. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
You're not wrong. I can certainly include that in future updates. I think my intent was that anyone interested in viewing those properly could just download the android version, so I didn't really plan for desktop VR headsets (since I'd wager they are fairly uncommon among avn readers).
The 3D images don't work for cross-eyed viewing because you need to swap the left and right around for that as you look at the left image with your right eye and vice versa, than they work just fine:

0101516-3d_flipped.jpg

So simply include two versions of the image and ask the user which version he wants and set a variable for that.

Another advice regarding these, don't put anything the viewer is supposed to look at at the edge of the image, in one image the mirror reflection is cut off, which ends up really weird when you try to look at it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
WOW, this is the exactly the way I thought a HERM/FUTA game should start. Excellent work so far, hoping for the best for Jenny and friends. Back story is kinda strange but it's your story. Love the fact that everything is proportional and not grossly oversized. Keep up the great work.

Puzzles are confusing to the point where I restarted in story mode. I got the first few in 1 or 2 tries but that first 3 star one :unsure: I didn't want to miss any of her daydreams.

Hoping for the best with your work (y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
The 3D images don't work for cross-eyed viewing because you need to swap the left and right around for that as you look at the left image with your right eye and vice versa, than they work just fine:

View attachment 2329220

So simply include two versions of the image and ask the user which version he wants and set a variable for that.

Another advice regarding these, don't put anything the viewer is supposed to look at at the edge of the image, in one image the mirror reflection is cut off, which ends up really weird when you try to look at it
How that flew over my head in testing is beyond me. I'll definitely need to include a button in the preferences to select the viewing method. Thanks for catching this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
Dec 10, 2022
Wow, what an awesome start! Love Jenny and the other girls. I'm interested where the story is going, there seems to be some kind of fantasy/sci-fi element to it (maybe?)... And I hope the mom will be involved in some of Jenny's little sexcapades too :giggle:
Renders are great too, very pretty girls and so many nice little details. The whole game in general looks very nice and polished.

I also enjoyed the puzzles so far, BUT... I really hope they won't get much harder than that, I struggled A LOT with the surfer girl puzzle. I think it's entertaining enough if you can slowly solve it step by step. But with the bigger ones it took me minutes of staring at it to even figure out where to start. But maybe that's just me... the hornier I get, the less my brain works lol

• Red Heart

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Wow, what an awesome start! Love Jenny and the other girls. I'm interested where the story is going, there seems to be some kind of fantasy/sci-fi element to it (maybe?)... And I hope the mom will be involved in some of Jenny's little sexcapades too :giggle:
Renders are great too, very pretty girls and so many nice little details. The whole game in general looks very nice and polished.

I also enjoyed the puzzles so far, BUT... I really hope they won't get much harder than that, I struggled A LOT with the surfer girl puzzle. I think it's entertaining enough if you can slowly solve it step by step. But with the bigger ones it took me minutes of staring at it to even figure out where to start. But maybe that's just me... the hornier I get, the less my brain works lol
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, that was a 4-star one. Will get a tiny bit harder with 5-star, but I'm cognizant of what the appropriate limits are here! Also, if you look at the hints, they generally say where to start the puzzle if you don't want to hunt down the right spot to break into it.

Dec 10, 2022
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, that was a 4-star one. Will get a tiny bit harder with 5-star, but I'm cognizant of what the appropriate limits are here! Also, if you look at the hints, they generally say where to start the puzzle if you don't want to hunt down the right spot to break into it.
Ah, perfect! I was too stubborn to check the solutions, didn't realize there were just hints as well.

Btw, I really like how the daydreams fit in the narrative. I'm usually not a big fan of dream sequences or the like, but here they work perfectly. They show the contrast between the MC's outward shyness and her inner fantasies very well. Plus they allow for some creative/unrealistic/silly scenes that wouldn't make sense otherwise.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Ah, perfect! I was too stubborn to check the solutions, didn't realize there were just hints as well.

Btw, I really like how the daydreams fit in the narrative. I'm usually not a big fan of dream sequences or the like, but here they work perfectly. They show the contrast between the MC's outward shyness and her inner fantasies very well. Plus they allow for some creative/unrealistic/silly scenes that wouldn't make sense otherwise.
I usually don't like dream sequences either, but it's a bit of a paradox to deal with:

1) "We want character growth! The character shouldn't just be a sex fiend off the bat!"
2) "We want sex scenes! If you go too long without a sex scene, we'll rip your game to shreds!"

It just seems like the only way to do a slower burn with the MC and keep her relative innocence while she grows throughout the VN is to investigate her desires and imagination directly. I'm trying to use that to shed some light on her personality, and there's also those two dream sequences which are obviously not like the others, and hint at something bigger.

You'll also notice I've used almost half of the Daydream slots in the journal. Daydreams will slow down as other types of interactions are introduced.

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I see that you're focusing on Daydream for scenes, honestly i can't enjoy that , i don't feel it, im always skipping dream scenes in other games.

Instead focus on scenes related with the real events of the Story , building dialogues and Story plot for the scenes is what making it hot, i hope you get what i mean .

So , good game, and nice beautiful girls , good luck !

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I see that you're focusing on Daydream for scenes, honestly i can't enjoy that , i don't feel it, im always skipping dream scenes in other games.

Instead focus on scenes related with the real events of the Story , building dialogues and Story plot for the scenes is what making it hot, i hope you get what i mean .

So , good game, and nice beautiful girls , good luck !
Only at first! You can see my other comments where I discuss why I'm using daydreams for the first couple chapters. As the story progresses, those phase out. Without daydreams, there would be very few sex scenes until the MC is further into the story. Is that really preferable? I think not.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Only at first! You can see my other comments where I discuss why I'm using daydreams for the first couple chapters. As the story progresses, those phase out. Without daydreams, there would be very few sex scenes until the MC is further into the story. Is that really preferable? I think not.
This one also earned a one way ticket to my ignored list. Opens with a string of negative comments then proceeds to instruct you how to write your story. YOU write the story that YOU want to tell us, my friend! Even my nastiest anti-puzzle rant included just as many positive notes as it did negative. The way I see it, if they can't say something nice, don't say anything. Don't like this title? Find another. No one is twisting their arm to play this title. Story mode was an incredibly generous change of plans for you already. You cannot please everyone nor should you even try. I could almost guarantee that person won't even read your well thought out, heart felt response but I did. :)

Tell us the story YOU have for us, my friend!:love:
I mean the wind surfer girl's reaction was a bit of a rude awakening... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
She wasn't happy with our sweet Jenny at all! (still a solar flare hot scene though!:devilish:) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
And, that mermaid sequence was hot, hot, hot!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
This one also earned a one way ticket to my ignored list. Opens with a string of negative comments then proceeds to instruct you how to write your story. YOU write the story that YOU want to tell us, my friend! Even my nastiest anti-puzzle rant included just as many positive notes as it did negative. The way I see it, if they can't say something nice, don't say anything. Don't like this title? Find another. No one is twisting their arm to play this title. Story mode was an incredibly generous change of plans for you already. You cannot please everyone nor should you even try. I could almost guarantee that person won't even read your well thought out, heart felt response but I did. :)

Tell us the story YOU have for us, my friend!:love:
I mean the wind surfer girl's reaction was a bit of a rude awakening... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
She wasn't happy with our sweet Jenny at all! (still a solar flare hot scene though!:devilish:) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
And, that mermaid sequence was hot, hot, hot!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
No worries on that front. None of these comments have changed anything I'm planning for the story.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
While the idea for 3D images is nice, this is kind of a let down for everyone who plays on PC, no? I mean, crossing eyes to watch these is kinda weird and at least for me this doesn't really work. Something like including a bonus folder for these images would be nice so that they can be opened with an actual VR setup. I do know how to unpack images from games, but adding a folder would make it easier and people wouldnt need some sort of program for it.

Otherwise the game has nice quality renders and hopefully you will be sucessful with it.

View attachment 2328878
I never managed to cross eyes to look at anything 3d before.
I tried for 5 minutes for those images... and I succeeded for the FIRST time for this game, looking at some Futa images :ROFLMAO:

we8246

Dec 25, 2019
great stuff cant wait for more updates love the story! btw what was that song you used in that changing room sequence?

• Red Heart

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well I had a blast plalying capter one. The puzzules are verry fun and I feel add some interaction in a (to this point) linear game. They feel rewarding but with the introduction of story mode it cheapen it a bit. I find it rewarding in itself when beating one, but getting something unique was feeling like a greater reward. Prehapse It could unlock bonus entry in the journal. Like some character's backstory that was relevant to the developement of the character but is irelevant to the story being told here. That way people playing story mode would not miss anything from the game but players on normal mode would get a small reward?
I wonder what people here think about that.

Also I encounterd a bug that I sadly havent been able to reproduce: my mouse wheel reactivated in a puzzule screen. But then when I tried to repoduce that by paying more atention to what I was doing I couldn't. Thinking about it I had to go to work while I was on that puzzule. so maybe it has to do with the fact that I locked my windows session while the game was still runing.

and here is an other kind of bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way nice wordplay with Julie's last name.

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Well I had a blast plalying capter one. The puzzules are verry fun and I feel add some interaction in a (to this point) linear game. They feel rewarding but with the introduction of story mode it cheapen it a bit. I find it rewarding in itself when beating one, but getting something unique was feeling like a greater reward. Prehapse It could unlock bonus entry in the journal. Like some character's backstory that was relevant to the developement of the character but is irelevant to the story being told here. That way people playing story mode would not miss anything from the game but players on normal mode would get a small reward?
I wonder what people here think about that.

Also I encounterd a bug that I sadly havent been able to reproduce: my mouse wheel reactivated in a puzzule screen. But then when I tried to repoduce that by paying more atention to what I was doing I couldn't. Thinking about it I had to go to work while I was on that puzzule. so maybe it has to do with the fact that I locked my windows session while the game was still runing.

and here is an other kind of bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way nice wordplay with Julie's last name.
You got me good with that bug report! :ROFLMAO:

Regarding having rewards unique to Normal Mode, I think it's best that I don't withhold content from people who struggle with the puzzles. I think I *will* have bonus competitions on my Discord at some point though (first 10 people to solve a new difficult puzzle get a bonus render, or something of the sort).

I'll double check whether I missed a scroll back lock post one of the puzzles. Certainly possible I missed one.

And thanks for noticing her name! I tried to give everyone full names that didn't map onto real people (for the most part), so I had to get creative with some of them.

Thanks for the kind feedback! :)

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes