honda_civic

Jun 22, 2018
Any ideas where I can find the song that plays during the changeroom scene? I'm guessing its a copyright free song, but it kind of slaps.
Googling the lyrics gave me a which sounds like a remix.

Reactions: PapaPhat

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Any ideas where I can find the song that plays during the changeroom scene? I'm guessing its a copyright free song, but it kind of slaps.
Googling the lyrics gave me a which sounds like a remix.
The base song is "Chill V" by Gushito, but remixed by me to add all the additional tracks that layer onto it as the scene progresses.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I thought this update was very good the story is progressing at a good pace and it's been very good so far, I thought it was very good that the dev removed the mini games that happen to release the dream scenes it was a good idea but I didn't like it I think it's much better the models are still great as always the stories with each character are good and fun, my only complaint is that I wanted the MC's penis to be bigger this is my only complaint, but a great update 10/10 for me, a pity that I will have to wait 3 or 4 months until the next update but keep up the good work you are doing great. I really wish I could support the dev but where I live it's not possible

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

karl768

Jun 27, 2017
TessaXYZ, I'm loving this game, the story is getting interesting and I can't wait for the next update. I wish you nothing but success on this project, let us know if it ever makes it on steam I'll support you there for sure.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
This is fucking INSANE. So hot. I'm usually more into futa on male games with male protagonist but i have to admit I discovered futa protag can be as good if even more hot.

Will follow closely this project. Also a lot of content for a game launched few months ago.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I'm sorry, did you not actually read it? She doesn't have dysphoria, she was just pretending to be trans to cover up the truth. She is a futa, she feels like a female, and she doesn't actually see herself as anything other than that. This is all in your head, friend. Sounds to me like you have some weird transphobic memes stuck in your head that you regurgitated the moment you saw her use the "T" word. You clearly didn't pay attention to the context she was using it in.

And when did the story ever say she was an experiment? That sounds like you're filling in the blanks for something I haven't yet explained.
And what do you mean by "chosen one"? Again, those are your interpretations of something I haven't yet explained in the story. I certainly didn't describe her as such.

And just play Story Mode if you don't want to miss the extra scenes or do the puzzles, it's there for a reason.
Okay then tell me is she a naturally occuring Futa or the only futa in existence in the story? Because it was pretty much explained in her flashback that her mother and father underwent some experimentation due to which she was created. Are there other futa naturally occuring in the story? Is being born a futa in your so called great story natural or does it involve some secret experimentation which results in birth of a futa?

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Okay then tell me is she a naturally occuring Futa or the only futa in existence in the story? Because it was pretty much explained in her flashback that her mother and father underwent some experimentation due to which she was created. Are there other futa naturally occuring in the story? Is being born a futa in your so called great story natural or does it involve some secret experimentation which results in birth of a futa?
You'll have to keep reading to find out. People keep asking me this question, and I keep responding "I'm not giving away spoilers". Yes, the MC gave the best explanation she had available to her.

"so called great story"
LOL. Do you have any capacity for self-reflection? You're coming here, playing a game that I've put up FOR FREE, and you have the nerve to be a complete asshole about it. I'm fine with criticism, I'm fine with someone saying they don't like my work, but that's obviously not what you're doing. If you don't like my story, you're 100% free to not play the VN. There are plenty of VNs where futas are half the population, if that's your jam. Go find something else, or go make your own.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
in your so called great story
To be honest, this is the first time I've seen someone get so angry not because of some tag that hurts their feelings in some way, but simply because of a plot element that has just begun to unfold. Dude, it feels like Tessa spat in your food IRL or something? Nobody forces you to play if the plot causes such negative feelings in you. Just chill and move on.

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
This is rather enjoyable, even though the protagonist is too horny-dumb to function lol. Hopefully that changes at some point. I'm also wondering if there will be more player agency in the future. The little deviations make things more interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
This is rather enjoyable, even though the protagonist is too horny-dumb to function lol. Hopefully that changes at some point. I'm also wondering if there will be more player agency in the future. The little deviations make things more interesting.
A big part of her character arc will indeed be how she gains confidence and control over her situation, yes.

I do plan to offer a little more agency, but within certain bounds. VNs with choices tend to sit in one or more of these categories: (1) Choices don't actually have any tangible effects on character dynamics, (2) Choices are so broad that they cause too much branching and degrade the story, and (3) Choices are vacuous, where one "choice" is obviously the right choice.

I'm still working out how to not fall into these traps. So far, I've been erring on the side of telling a cohesive story over allowing poor implementation of agency to hinder that. In Chapter 1, there are two choices to make (whether or not to peek at Alexis, and which girl Jenny thinks she can count on). Those will have some effects on dialogue in Chapter 2.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Honestly i came here expecting another "FUTA FUCK EVERYTHING" game with a basic story. Pleasantly surprised that it's not the case. I like the somewhat reserved(at least for now) protagonist, somewhat rare in non-corruption games. Can't wait for incest to start sister and mom look stunning.

Can't wait for more. Hope this hits steam at some point, will buy it immediately then.

Also, i suggest you just block people bitching and moaning. I don't want to see another dev scared/frustrated away from this forum by some random dipshits.

Last edited:

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
This is a very silly story, and very hot cirCUMstances Jenny gets into. The way Jenny takes everything so seriously serves to highlight the ridiculousness of it all. I'm always a fan of futa main character with female harem, and this is no exception. The puzzles are interesting but I appreciate the story mode. So, a good start and I'll be hoping for a lot more.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes