TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
Great VN dev and thank you for giving us an option to skip mini games for those who don't like it . I hope there will be a path where MC will end up with a female harem and avoid male or other dick girls ( none so far from what I've seen if they're introduced in the future ) and looking forward to incest between Mc and his mom , sister and cousin . And H scenes in this game are one of the best and the ashley scene in last release was just :love: .

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Great VN dev and thank you for giving us an option to skip mini games for those who don't like it . I hope there will be a path where MC will end up with a female harem and avoid male or other dick girls ( none so far from what I've seen if they're introduced in the future ) and looking forward to incest between Mc and his mom , sister and cousin . And H scenes in this game are one of the best and the ashley scene in last release was just :love: .
There will not be any males in sexual scenes, rest easy

Lunen1

Jun 2, 2022
Interesting puzzles. I didn't expect to see it in such a game. Usually skipped puzzles. It would be great to make them separately yet. Is this an original idea or is it possible to find such puzzles somewhere?

I like everything about this game

p.s. Sorry for my English

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Interesting puzzles. I didn't expect to see it in such a game. Usually skipped puzzles. It would be great to make them separately yet. Is this an original idea or is it possible to find such puzzles somewhere?

I like everything about this game

p.s. Sorry for my English
These puzzles are part of a broad category called "pencil puzzles", but the specific combination of rules is my own concept. You won't find the exact type of puzzle elsewhere, but you can find similar ones.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This is not how contracts work but I suppose the parents were naïve or whatever.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Finish playing the game before realizing that there's an incest patch. Does the NDA actually prevent MC's parents from revealing the truth of MC's condition even to her own sister? If so that's more fucked up than the original un-incest version.

Nimrod829

Sep 24, 2022
Man I'm digging this, a lot.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded it, but gladly I was proved wrong. The story has a good pace, the writing is valid, renders are great and proportionate, and last but not least there's a butt ton of hot and spicy as hell content. A very rare combination for futa games.

At first, I kinda struggled understanding the puzzles, but then I remembered my data structures lectures about connected graphs and cliques and it all started to make sense and be easy. They are a good touch for creating that nice anticipation of the moment; but I'd like more diverse types of puzzles going on, and maybe the kind of "in-game" ones where the puzzle is actually in the story or in the surrounding environment, to unlock certain types of contents, like alternative paths or outcomes or scenes.

Also, as I'm a big fan of acoustics, I appreciated the good choices of music, both instrumental and with lyrics, and some audio effects were spot on and really help to spice up the scene. Although the music is very limited for now, it's good that you're already keeping an eye on it in early stage of development. This is promising.
And I think someone's already said it, but man, that changing room music was lit af :love:.

Few things I wanna point out that could be improved (according to me):
1. When in a scene with lots of dialogue, sometimes the character stays still for many illustration when going forward with the dialogue. Adding even small changes between one sprite and the other, as a movement of the eyes when talking to two or more character, or simple gestures of arms and hands (closing hand, rising arm, etc.) would add great sense "vitality" to the action, for —I think— a small additional cost of rendering time.
2. Could you add a setting to turn on/off the "3D images"?

These are my two cents on some issues, but the game still looks already quite polished, the renders look neat, the audio part is not neglected, and I like where it's going. I'm considering financially supporting you because I don't want this gem to die.

Keep up the good work (y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Man I'm digging this, a lot.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded it, but gladly I was proved wrong. The story has a good pace, the writing is valid, renders are great and proportionate, and last but not least there's a butt ton of hot and spicy as hell content. A very rare combination for futa games.

At first, I kinda struggled understanding the puzzles, but then I remembered my data structures lectures about connected graphs and cliques and it all started to make sense and be easy. They are a good touch for creating that nice anticipation of the moment; but I'd like more diverse types of puzzles going on, and maybe the kind of "in-game" ones where the puzzle is actually in the story or in the surrounding environment, to unlock certain types of contents, like alternative paths or outcomes or scenes.

Also, as I'm a big fan of acoustics, I appreciated the good choices of music, both instrumental and with lyrics, and some audio effects were spot on and really help to spice up the scene. Although the music is very limited for now, it's good that you're already keeping an eye on it in early stage of development. This is promising.
And I think someone's already said it, but man, that changing room music was lit af :love:.

Few things I wanna point out that could be improved (according to me):
1. When in a scene with lots of dialogue, sometimes the character stays still for many illustration when going forward with the dialogue. Adding even small changes between one sprite and the other, as a movement of the eyes when talking to two or more character, or simple gestures of arms and hands (closing hand, rising arm, etc.) would add great sense "vitality" to the action, for —I think— a small additional cost of rendering time.
2. Could you add a setting to turn on/off the "3D images"?

These are my two cents on some issues, but the game still looks already quite polished, the renders look neat, the audio part is not neglected, and I like where it's going. I'm considering financially supporting you because I don't want this gem to die.

Keep up the good work (y)
1. I may go back at some point and add more images during the narrative-heavy sections of dialogue, but as you point out, there's a tradeoff to consider when it comes to setup and render times. As the story continues, though, I'll have to rely less on those exposition-heavy sequences. Totally valid thing to mention it though. My general goal is to have a new render on average every 3 lines of dialogue, and I tend to meet that goal most of the time.

2. I figured they weren't intrusive enough to have that toggle, but since I need to fix the 3D images for cross-eyed view anyways, I'll look at adding a menu toggle to disable them. But once I fix the cross-eyed view images, it's pretty neat to look at!

3. Puzzle diversity: there will be 3 total "main" puzzle types (4 if you include the mini "Focus" puzzles), and those later rule changes lead to different solution logic. Beyond that, I do have plans for some non-recurring environmental minigames during specific parts of the story. First one should be in chapter 3 or 4, I think.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
NDA with stipulations of reimbursement upon breaking the terms of the NDA. Good enough for an adult game, me-thinks. Plus the actual threats...
Jenny hasn't signed a contract since turning 18, has she? And if she inherited money from her parents, it would be hers and not subject to any contracts they signed. Of course, what really matters isn't what the law says, but what Jenny thinks the law says.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Jenny hasn't signed a contract since turning 18, has she? And if she inherited money from her parents, it would be hers and not subject to any contracts they signed. Of course, what really matters isn't what the law says, but what Jenny thinks the law says.
there is still the threats

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Correct. She hasnt signed anything, but they had been too afraid of the consequences to risk it. Would it hold up in court? No, of course not. But that wasn't an option, because of the threats.

Plus, the money they received (a few hundred thousand) didn't make them rich, it just enabled them to climb into a better life. There wasnt a lot of money left over for her to inherit, they used it to buy a home, to pursue higher education, etc.

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
Woah I didn't know this game got a whole new chapter update??
Kinda wish that the current chapter was also displayed in the title since numbers like 0.03 to 0.04 doesn't properly reflect the size of the update without reading into the changelog.

But regardless, It was a pretty enjoyable update IMO! I liked how it set up more of the plot and backstory, and I also liked the new character interactions and lewd scenes, though it got a little silly and moved a bit faster than I expected at parts, I enjoyed it! I'm Looking forward to future updates. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes