RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While it is not like she would need to try to hide while being hard, 6.7" is more than two inches bigger than the average penis size. :p

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Definitely would be pushing believability to keep it hidden at 8 or 9.
I mean skirts are available, but I also like the fact that it would be more difficult to hide, makes for more funny situations.

Anyway, Im not here to debate dick sizes, I just wrote my preference. The game is still way better than a lot of the stuff here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

Galmann

Sep 8, 2019
Since I saw some people talking about the changing room song...

You can find the audio files in the (unpacked) "archive03.rpa" file. I thought it was better than the original, which took some hunting to find, so props to the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ
Feb 20, 2022
Is there a way to replay the hard-worked for puzzle scenes with dialogue?
At the changing room myself and wondering whether the game remains light on choices, not that I much mind (with a pseudo-choice being Alexis' dressing room, though I've been conditioned to not believe in major repercussions.).

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Personaly I like the fact that Jenny is not ridiculously endowed, however I twist it I con't find oversized sexual organs sexy, be it tits, ass or dick. I find that the more realistic dick size help to take the story more seriously and immerse myself in it. But ho well people's obsession with big dicks isn't born yesterday as this Henry VIII 's armor can attest:

Speaking of realism I never looked at girl's heght, mass and other mesurment seriously before in this kind of game, but Ash is the same height as me. So I then looked at her weight and found her quite light for her height. But well I am a big guy with a lot of muscle and some fat. I didn't want to judge or think more about it as I am not familiar with female normal weight per height. Non the less it buged me, how can I be 60 pound hevyer than her? broader shoulder? Defenitly, so at least 10 pounds there. More muscle? Maybe not, she is a swimer after all she for sure is a lean mean machine but then again with how physical my job is I can spare that gym money for the most part so maybe. Lets call it a tie. More fat? Definitly, I bet she has difficulty pinching any belly fat. So... 60 pounds? how can that be. Well let's google that. It turns out that if we only acount for height and sex I am sadly overweight with out being obese and she is under normal weight. For me that is my problem, but for her is strange because as the game imply she is a profesional swimer. Her muscles should be heavyer than that. The goal here is simply to talk about some thoughts nagging me. Any and all explications is accepted as long as those thoughts stop rumaging in my head. ( That is also a me problem) (By the metrics I found Lena is also underweight)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PapaPhat

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Personaly I like the fact that Jenny is not ridiculously endowed, however I twist it I con't find oversized sexual organs sexy, be it tits, ass or dick. I find that the more realistic dick size help to take the story more seriously and immerse myself in it. But ho well people's obsession with big dicks isn't born yesterday as this Henry VIII 's armor can attest:

Speaking of realism I never looked at girl's heght, mass and other mesurment seriously before in this kind of game, but Ash is the same height as me. So I then looked at her weight and found her quite light for her height. But well I am a big guy with a lot of muscle and some fat. I didn't want to judge or think more about it as I am not familiar with female normal weight per height. Non the less it buged me, how can I be 60 pound hevyer than her? broader shoulder? Defenitly, so at least 10 pounds there. More muscle? Maybe not, she is a swimer after all she for sure is a lean mean machine but then again with how physical my job is I can spare that gym money for the most part so maybe. Lets call it a tie. More fat? Definitly, I bet she has difficulty pinching any belly fat. So... 60 pounds? how can that be. Well let's google that. It turns out that if we only acount for height and sex I am sadly overweight with out being obese and she is under normal weight. For me that is my problem, but for her is strange because as the game imply she is a profesional swimer. Her muscles should be heavyer than that. The goal here is simply to talk about some thoughts nagging me. Any and all explications is accepted as long as those thoughts stop rumaging in my head. ( That is also a me problem) (By the metrics I found Lena is also underweight)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First thing, you can't take BMI calculators seriously when you're just looking at numbers because you're not taking muscle mass into account. You could be 6' 225 with less than 10% body fat but based on numbers alone you'd be considered obese.

Men do have more, larger and more dense muscles than women who are naturally more lean. Our bones are also larger, and more dense.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
First thing, you can't take BMI calculators seriously when you're just looking at numbers because you're not taking muscle mass into account. You could be 6' 225 with less than 10% body fat but based on numbers alone you'd be considered obese.

Men do have more, larger and more dense muscles than women who are naturally more lean. Our bones are also larger, and more dense.
Yhea I know it is easy to have a body over those numbers, but under? It is harder. It is almost more conserning having a BMI under those values than over. And my point is that Ash with her body and muscles should be over not under. She could still be under if she has bone problems or something but that would severly limit her activity. Anyways her weight is not that important in the grand scheems of things. it is just something I noticed. I also checkd more than one source as the first I checked didn't feel that compleet even if I only wanted a rough Idea and not a compleet medical survey.

Iain82

Mar 4, 2023
I am proud to finally be able to announce the release dates for Futagenesis Unveiled v0.04!
This chapter starts to really unfold the bigger story, and I'm super excited to share it with you all!

View attachment 2279959
Please help i am strugaling with the puzzles as i do not understand the rules as i have learning difeacaultees

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Yhea I know it is easy to have a body over those numbers, but under? It is harder. It is almost more conserning having a BMI under those values than over. And my point is that Ash with her body and muscles should be over not under. She could still be under if she has bone problems or something but that would severly limit her activity. Anyways her weight is not that important in the grand scheems of things. it is just something I noticed. I also checkd more than one source as the first I checked didn't feel that compleet even if I only wanted a rough Idea and not a compleet medical survey.
You're not wrong. I started with weights and and heights that I know for a fact correlate to the body types I'm going for (the shorter characters), and some of the other ones had to be extrapolations from there. I'll revisit it at some point.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The update ends with Jenny cumming inside the lifeguard, right?

Hey this game was a pleasant find. Pretty renders and animations plus a interesting story. It began looking like some sort of scifi experiment to create a true hermafrodite but now it is starting to look like a supernatural setting. :unsure:
Also her lewd daydreams are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, i look forward to more. :)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Please help i am strugaling with the puzzles as i do not understand the rules as i have learning difeacaultees
Did you read the tutorials? If you're finding it too difficult, you can always restart in Story Mode.

The update ends with Jenny cumming inside the lifeguard, right?

Hey this game was a pleasant find. Pretty renders and animations plus a interesting story. It began looking like some sort of scifi experiment to create a true hermafrodite but now it is starting to look like a supernatural setting. :unsure:
Also her lewd daydreams are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, i look forward to more. :)
Happy to hear you're liking it so far!

Iain82

Mar 4, 2023
Did you read the tutorials? If you're finding it too difficult, you can always restart in Story Mode.

Happy to hear you're liking it so far!
Yes i did but did not make sense. I want to do the puzzles n unlock the bonuses. It just hard when u have learning difeacaultees

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this a kinetic novel? It's not tagged as such, but I get the feeling we won't be given any choices

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Looks like ~6.25". Definitely would be pushing believability to keep it hidden at 8 or 9.
Edit: And if you measure to the base of the shaft it's actually 109 px = 6.7".

View attachment 2433491
D...did you create an intricate diagram to debate futa penis size? Complete with maths calculations. Well....okay dude. :unsure:

Also so no baseball bat sized cock with which to beat down her enemies in valiant combat and conquer their women? No? Just me? Alrighty then. :giggle:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Yes i did but did not make sense. I want to do the puzzles n unlock the bonuses. It just hard when u have learning difeacaultees
The bonuses are unlocked in Story Mode, but if you want to do the puzzles the tutorials are the best explanation I can give. It's a logic puzzle, so if your learning disability is an obstacle there then I'm sorry to say there's not much I can do in that respect. All I can suggest is to read the tutorials again and to practice on the easier puzzles to get a sense of what strategies are needed to solve them.

Is this a kinetic novel? It's not tagged as such, but I get the feeling we won't be given any choices
It's not a purely kinetic novel, no. There are two choices so far with some dialogue changes, both of which have effects in future chapters, but don't expect the game to have huge branching paths.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you look in the OP it has Puzzle Hints and Solutions: click the "spoiler button"

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
D...did you create an intricate diagram to debate futa penis size? Complete with maths calculations. Well....okay dude. :unsure:

Also so no baseball bat sized cock with which to beat down her enemies in valiant combat and conquer their women? No? Just me? Alrighty then. :giggle:
I wouldn't call it an intricate diagram, but I couldn't let the assertion that she has a 5" dick stand unanswered :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes