Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
dev when do you think the next update will be released i can't stand it i want to play more to see more scenes and how the story will unfold. Another thing that I hope to have later on is pregnancy, and that the MC can interact with characters who are already pregnant, just like the woman in the clothing store.

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
dev when do you think the next update will be released i can't stand it i want to play more to see more scenes and how the story will unfold. Another thing that I hope to have later on is pregnancy, and that the MC can interact with characters who are already pregnant, just like the woman in the clothing store.
I'm working on it!

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
There are also males involved in the sex acts, or only futa and females?
So far only futa/solo and futa/female.
No idea if futa/male is planned, but seeing how the last update is developing, I don't see futa/male happening for now.
But maybe Tessa can share a light on that.

Reactions: Claudio83

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
There are also males involved in the sex acts, or only futa and females?
Only futa and female; no male sexual content is planned. Personally isn't my thing.

do i have to start new game for the story mode so i can skip the puzzles?
Yes, you have to start a new game for Story Mode. I've opted against having the option to toggle it during a playthrough.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
It's not often you find a good trans/futa protag game, the renders all look great and it has good pacing, but man I personally just can't deal with the whole 'ominous/vague threatening people controlling lives' concept so that's a bust for me unfortunately.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
It's not often you find a good trans/futa protag game, the renders all look great and it has good pacing, but man I personally just can't deal with the whole 'ominous/vague threatening people controlling lives' concept so that's a bust for me unfortunately.
All I'll say is that there's more to it than what is implied by the text so far. Hopefully you'll give it another go in the future!

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
All I'll say is that there's more to it than what is implied by the text so far. Hopefully you'll give it another go in the future!
Well I will keep checking out updates since in every regard other than my personal pet peeve, it really is good. Impressive work thus far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
Me realised i didn't comment about the last update after I played through it.
The game has potential. I like that the story still doesn't rush on but has some speed ups every now and then. Me can't decide which scenes (dressing rooms or beach) I like more but the jet ski scene is one of my favorites for sure.

Like in the first version, I really like the characters and the believable story / relationship progress.

I can't wait to see what awaits us in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 20, 2022
How do I download/start games on Mac? Got a new one, downloaded the Mac version from Mega and there's a distinct lack of the usual file you use to run the game with (unpacked it with the Unarchiver...).

Edit: Accidentally downloaded the Android version and didn't notice

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Im kinda disappointed by the size of MC dick, for someone being basically a medical marvel (unless she is not and I read to much into it). Anyway, I really enjoyed the story and looking forward for more. Good stuff!

For now. She has some unexplred mystery in her past that could mean she might or might not be the only one. Geting the answer to that question is something that makes me look forward to the future updates.
I have a slight suspicion that one of the "doctors" was a futa.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedeathsound

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Im kinda disappointed by the size of MC dick, for someone being basically a medical marvel (unless she is not and I read to much into it). Anyway, I really enjoyed the story and looking forward for more. Good stuff!

I have a slight suspicion that one of the "doctors" was a futa.
Having a 16" dick would make the premise that she's been hiding her identity completely absurd. Besides, 99% of futa games and comics have a third leg, I'm going for something more grounded.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Having a 16" dick would make the premise that she's been hiding her identity completely absurd. Besides, 99% of futa games and comics have a third leg, I'm going for something more grounded.
Of course not a 16", I was meaning something closer to 8 or 9, right now it looks more like 5 barely 6, compared to her height.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Of course not a 16", I was meaning something closer to 8 or 9, right now it looks more like 5 barely 6, compared to her height.
Looks like ~6.25". Definitely would be pushing believability to keep it hidden at 8 or 9.
Edit: And if you measure to the base of the shaft it's actually 109 px = 6.7".

size-measure2.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes