Sibakero

Nov 8, 2021
TessaXYZ I just stumbled upon this game, and first of all I must say, awesome, awesome job! Congratulations on being able to release it! Your MC is really gorgeous and her personality is great. Looking forward to more chapters (and hopefully more scenes of Jenny with straight males)! Don't let the haters get to you, keep up the great work! You've made another fan in me!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This delay is too much!! I want.. no I NEED MORE!
I also can't believe it's almost 7 months, considering the updates were pretty decent before that. But name me one dev that doesn't suddenly slow down. No matter if private problems or with the game itself.
Personally, I think that updates that last more than 2-3 months are not "customer friendly". For the simple reason: if you play dozens of games, you forget a lot after a while and have to restart again and again.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I also can't believe it's almost 7 months, considering the updates were pretty decent before that. But name me one dev that doesn't suddenly slow down. No matter if private problems or with the game itself.
Personally, I think that updates that last more than 2-3 months are not "customer friendly". For the simple reason: if you play dozens of games, you forget a lot after a while and have to restart again and again.
No private problems or problems with the game are involved. It's just a long & detailed update, and splitting it into parts wouldn't have been in the interest of the VN (for this chapter). It might not be "customer friendly", but I see a lot of "customer friendly" VNs that rush out short, subpar updates to meet that arbitrary timeframe and they suffer for it. I don't intend to fall into that trap. I have a story I'm trying to tell, and I'm not going to cut corners with it.

Long-term, people won't think about how Chapter 2 took a few extra months. They'll (hopefully) see that I've poured a lot of love and care into it and simply acknowledge that quality takes time and attention.

Anyways: Everything is pretty much done, except for audio, one more animation, final polish, and testing. Couple more weeks should do it.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Long-term, people won't think about how Chapter 2 took a few extra months. They'll (hopefully) see that I've poured a lot of love and care into it and simply acknowledge that quality takes time and attention.

Anyways: Everything is pretty much done, except for audio, one more animation, final polish, and testing. Couple more weeks should do it.
I don't mind the long wait, I bet I've played this a few times when I want something good in the futa/incest realm, there aren't that many let alone good ones with a story. The only other one, if the dev would get her act together is "The Red Room".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No private problems or problems with the game are involved. It's just a long & detailed update, and splitting it into parts wouldn't have been in the interest of the VN (for this chapter). It might not be "customer friendly", but I see a lot of "customer friendly" VNs that rush out short, subpar updates to meet that arbitrary timeframe and they suffer for it. I don't intend to fall into that trap. I have a story I'm trying to tell, and I'm not going to cut corners with it.

I also don't mind the waiting time. So long as the story is good and any possible sex scene is hot i will be happy. Besides it is not like i can complain about something i get for free here. :) (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Couple more weeks should do it.
I've played this a few times when I want something good in the futa/incest realm, there aren't that many let alone good ones with a story.
Speaking of wanting something good in the futanari realm... I made a private post of my favorites. I sent my friends Sons and Tessa both an invite. SonsOLiberty is invited because of that comment that I quoted. TessaXYZ got an invite because she is the reigning top dog as favorite futanari AVN of all time! These titles are all futa protagonist. I have too many that have side LI to include them all and those are really a separate category for me... You mentioned incest as well, Sons... there is some of that in there too. It's just a list of titles, links and a few images showing my favorites and, of course, Futagenesis Unveiled is top of the list and likely will be for a long, long time. Enjoy, my friends and...
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

The main issue is cute Paige. The poor girl seems to be really in love, she was interrupted twice and is still waiting for satisfaction :(:ROFLMAO:

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
It's my own remix of Gushito - Chill V. Won't find it anywhere else because it's nowhere else to be found ;)
I also came looking for this. That is really sad news. :cry: Is it possible that somebody could download the game in the future and the standalone file for this song might be in one of the folders? ;):):)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello Friends
Is this game slow burn or fast burn? Does MC start sexual activities early or do MC and game models have acceptable resistance? Are they easy girls or hard girls?

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes