SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like public release is in about 4-5 hours from this comment (maybe sooner) for v0.06.0, including the coveted magic patch update :love:

Edit, looks about like 1.5 hours now...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is now out :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like Starfield is eating up everyone's time, will be mine even on a shit GPU/CPU atm, and even on my "bare" minimum 1070 TI I just got because, well I'm broke, and prices are through the roof still ;) I don't feel so bad as even high tier cards are suffering as the game like previous Bethesda games are highly unoptimized.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Futagenesis Unveiled [v0.06.2]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

INCEST PATCH:

-
-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Futagenesis Unveiled [v0.06.2] Pre-Patched

NOTE: Pre-Patched, just saves you the trouble of applying the "incest patch" :love:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I vaguely remember seeing that in another game but I forget which one.
I mean any Telltale game, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Batman, and The Wolf Among Us, and so on.

They came back from the dead just recently with The Expanse. But the magnus opus is definitely the Wolf Among Us.

Here is the list of what they have:

My favorite is Tales from the Borderlands, but there are some tear jerkers in there, I never got into GOT or TWD TV shows for a very long time, a season or two of the show, but the games are just great. Poker Night 2 is funny as hell, and I hate card gaems.

Life is Strange.
That is not a Telltale game, it is made by Deck Nine Games, and published by Square Enix. The whole "remember that" was a Telltale staple during almost all the XBOX360/PS3 console generation, they recently came back from the dead with "The Expanse".

Never played it, not going to play it. But beautiful models, too bad.
So, why comment? Never understood peole who comment in game/thread they have zero interest in....

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This game contains another futa characters besides MC, and how many of them?
is it futa on female mainly or futa on futa and if it is futa on futa i hope its avoidable
Edit
The only Current futanari character is the main character. There are no male characters in the story beside background characters without a line of text.

As Tessa said in a following post quoting their discord FAQ:

Q: Will there be other futa characters? A: I get asked that a lot, and given how central Jenny's origin is to the narrative, answering that is a spoiler no matter how I answer it. Either she is the only futa, or she isn't the only futa; either way would mean very different connotations for the story. So I plead the fifth and refuse to give an answer.

Last edited:

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
So, why comment? Never understood peole who comment in game/thread they have zero interest in....
Because just because you don't like one aspect of something doesn't mean you have to hate the entire thing. It doesn't invalidate my comment about the models being gorgeous, and if he ever did another game, it's something he could consider.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Futagenesis Unveiled [v0.06.2]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - WORKUPLOAD -
PIXELDRAIN

INCEST PATCH:

-
- WORKUPLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Futagenesis Unveiled [v0.06.2] Pre-Patched

NOTE: Pre-Patched, just saves you the trouble of applying the "incest patch" :love:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

MEGA -

Mac:

MEGA -
That's some speed srsly lol. Thx, If not for you, the download would have probably taken at least 3 hours lol. So, yeah thx.
And to everyone, enjoy

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes