Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That is not a Telltale game, it is made by Deck Nine Games, and published by Square Enix. The whole "remember that" was a Telltale staple during almost all the XBOX360/PS3 console generation, they recently came back from the dead with "The Expanse".
YOU meant a Telltale Game.
I and I suspect Udayana as well did not.
Because that was NOT the question at all.

If you meant a Telltale Game (The Expanse) was recently coming back from the dead you are right.
If you meant the "XYZ will remember that" was recently coming back from the dead you are not.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Because just because you don't like one aspect of something doesn't mean you have to hate the entire thing. It doesn't invalidate my comment about the models being gorgeous, and if he ever did another game, it's something he could consider.
Both of your comments were literal zero content comments that added nothing to the thread aside from providing unneeded bulk for the people who are interested in this game. I see that you are pretty new to this whole "commenting" thing so here's a surprise fact for you:
Nobody aside from yourself cares that you "Never played it, not going to play it" or of your opinion on the models. You're not a reviewer. You're not someone important. There is zero reason why anyone even should care about your opinion. So unless you actually try a game and have an informed opinion on it, keep it to yourself.
If everyone did what you did there would be a hundred pages of "I haven't played this game" comments on every thread.

Anyways, it says there are several new animations in the update. Can anyone share what kind of content was added? A bit on the fence whether I should try this new version or wait for the next one.

DaughterOfSif

Aug 21, 2022
Both of your comments were literal zero content comments that added nothing to the thread aside from providing unneeded bulk for the people who are interested in this game. I see that you are pretty new to this whole "commenting" thing so here's a surprise fact for you:
Nobody aside from yourself cares that you "Never played it, not going to play it" or of your opinion on the models. You're not a reviewer. You're not someone important. There is zero reason why anyone even should care about your opinion. So unless you actually try a game and have an informed opinion on it, keep it to yourself.
If everyone did what you did there would be a hundred pages of "I haven't played this game" comments on every thread.

Anyways, it says there are several new animations in the update. Can anyone share what kind of content was added? A bit on the fence whether I should try this new version or wait for the next one.
The update adds an entire lengthy chapter to the game, longer than Chapter 1.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
This game contains another futa characters besides MC, and how many of them?
From my FAQs (on Discord):

Q: Will there be other futa characters?
A: I get asked that a lot, and given how central Jenny's origin is to the narrative, answering that is a spoiler no matter how I answer it. Either she is the only futa, or she isn't the only futa; either way would mean very different connotations for the story. So I plead the fifth and refuse to give an answer.

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
the games are so stupid you cant even advance unless you play them even if you hit skip so im done i wonr donate
There's an option at the very beginning of the game to disable the minigame, without missing out on anything. I'm not sure how to make this option any clearer. Just play in Story Mode, friend.

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutagenesisUnveiled-0.06.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
it still gives the mini games on story mode this isnt my first freeking time playing these, im glad you know everthing
I wouldn't say I know everything, but I am the author of the game...

Story Mode disables the minigames. I tested this extensively to make sure every minigame is correctly set to this selection. And if you're talking about sections like the beach, that's not a minigame. You just click to initiate different scenes.

...Out of curiosity, can you post a screenshot of the minigame that you believe is still getting triggered?

Last edited:

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 2286793

Overview:
The story follows Jenny, a futanari, as she grapples with the mystery and consequences of her lifelong secret. Why was she born this way? And what would happen if anyone found out?
This is a Ren'Py visual novel with an emphasis on an immersive and coherent story, with optional hand-crafted puzzles that unlock bonus scenes.
(Story Mode enables automatic skipping of puzzles and fully unlocks bonus scenes.)

Thread Updated: 2023-09-06
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: TessaXYZ - - - -
Version: v0.06.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 2321175

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Old patches do not work with new versions of the VN!
Using an old patch with new VN versions will crash the game.

Puzzle Hints and Solutions:
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2048477 View attachment 2862146 View attachment 2862144 View attachment 2321358 View attachment 2862138 View attachment 2862141 View attachment 2862142 View attachment 2862145 View attachment 2862136 View attachment 2048474 View attachment 2862139 View attachment 2048500 View attachment 2862140 View attachment 2048470 View attachment 2048472 View attachment 2321359 View attachment 2048468 View attachment 2862143 View attachment 2048480 View attachment 2048469 View attachment 2048478 View attachment 2321360 View attachment 2048479 View attachment 2321361 View attachment 2321362 View attachment 2051262 View attachment 2286700
The game's really good but can we please have a compressed Android port

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
it still gives the mini games on story mode this isnt my first freeking time playing these, im glad you know everthing
What do you mean by minigames?
In story mode, the puzzles are disabled. Do you mean things like the beach, where you select all the options to view? Or the sorority website?
Maybe the 3D image where you have to cross your eyes?

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wouldn't say I know everything, but I am the author of the game...

Story Mode disables the minigames. I tested this extensively to make sure every minigame is correctly set to this selection. And if you're talking about sections like the beach, that's not a minigame. You just click to initiate different scenes.

...Out of curiosity, can you post a screenshot of the minigame that you believe is still getting triggered?
TessaXYZ I admire your patience!

And pantherismytat You Sir, are either impolite or - pardon my French - an idiot. Your choice, obviously.

Fatman07

Jul 4, 2022
What a great update, Tessa! But I hope Jenny will bang Claire in the upcoming chapter. But current update is really amazing. Congratulations

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
You're using an old version of the patch. You need to install the new patch to prevent crashing.
It's android, patching is done by whoever packaged the apk. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled with the new apk just to check, it still happens. Whoever compiled the apk didn't use the new patch.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
YOU meant a Telltale Game.
I and I suspect Udayana as well did not.
Because that was NOT the question at all.

If you meant a Telltale Game (The Expanse) was recently coming back from the dead you are right.
If you meant the "XYZ will remember that" was recently coming back from the dead you are not.
It was the question, "Jenny will remember that" which he asked about where it came from in "my comment", it was coined from Telltale Games, the many upon many of them, and I said it came from one.

I added Telltale games are coming back from the dead with The Expanse since they closed down a few years ago.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It was the question, "Jenny will remember that" which he asked about where it came from, it was coined from Telltale Games, the many upon many of them

I added Telltale games are coming back from the dead with The Expanse since they closed down a few years ago.
I've seen that tactic/header used in MANY games that track LI affinity. Whether you make a good or bad choice, Jenny will remember that or Paige will remember that or what have you... My point is that it's not specific to any one game. It is merely a choice tracker that advises the player when they made a choice that will be remembered and either count for or against the person in the future. I this case it is our dear, sweet Jenny who gets the remembrance header... I must admit, seeing it for the MC and NOT an LI is most uncommon. If fact, that is a unique first in my humble experience...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-09-06 143634.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes