TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I've seen that tactic/header used in MANY games that track LI affinity. Whether you make a good or bad choice, Jenny will remember that or Paige will remember that or what have you... My point is that it's not specific to any one game. It is merely a choice tracker that advises the player when they made a choice that will be remembered and either count for or against the person in the future. I this case it is our dear, sweet Jenny who gets the remembrance header... I must admit, seeing it for the MC and NOT an LI is most uncommon. If fact, that is a unique first in my humble experience...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2909342
There's one in this chapter from an LI perspective. It's not always going to be Jenny remembering stuff, that was just an example for the change log.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It was the question, "Jenny will remember that" which he asked about where it came from in "my comment", it was coined from Telltale Games, the many upon many of them, and I said it came from one.

I added Telltale games are coming back from the dead with The Expanse since they closed down a few years ago.
Point is this feature is not confined to only Telltale games.
But that is what you obviously proclaimed.

Most specifically it was mentioned after the original comment that somebody had vague recollections of that from ANOTHER game.
Meaning NOT a Telltale game.

It is in very many other games as well.
Not only in the AVN sector, mind you.
IIRC some decisions in games like Assassins Creed Odyssee or Mass Effect 2 have these popups as well.

Most prominently in the time altering butterfly effect psychology game called "Life is Strange".

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
FUTAGENESIS UNVEILED
Chapter 2
(v0.06.2)

PUBLIC RELEASE
The time has come!
Official Upload:

Or the top post of this thread!

View attachment 2907951
Thanks Tessa for the update...defo worth the wait!
Enjoyed the renders, story plot (with some unexpected twists), and animations....can see the love put in to it and why it took a while.
Nice mix in story and sexy times.
Looking forward to the next update :cool:

And all girls and Jenny (ofc) are really a feast to the eye ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Point is this feature is not confined to only Telltale games.
But that is what you obviously proclaimed.

Most specifically it was mentioned after the original comment that somebody had vague recollections of that from ANOTHER game.
Meaning NOT a Telltale game.

It is in very many other games as well.
Not only in the AVN sector, mind you.
IIRC some decisions in games like Assassins Creed Odyssee or Mass Effect 2 have these popups as well.

Most prominently in the time altering butterfly effect psychology game called "Life is Strange".
I said it was coined (they started it) from Telltale, and most prominently in any of their games, just "google" "will remember that", and that is all you see, and Telltale has a massive number of games with it. There are whole sites, meme generators, reddit posts over "will remember that" about Telltale.

3e3.jpeg

BTW TessaXYZ hopefully you noticed that one "tag" removed ;)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I said it was coined (they started it) from Telltale, and most prominently in any of their games, just "google" "will remember that", and that is all you see, and Telltale has a massive number of games with it. There are whole sites, meme generators, reddit posts over "will remember that" about Telltale.
That may or may not be what you have meant, but not what you communicated.

And btw. if you google "will remember that" you get thousands of results of the memes with mentions of "telltale games" but not that many telltale games directly.
The "massive number of games with it" is due to the fact many of them are carbon copies from older titles of the series in question. New art and dialogues changed a bit and voila new game.
That is one of the reasons telltale games went under.

And just so we are on the same page.
They have not started that phrase, they "revived it". It was lost into obscurity until they used it in that walking dead game.
It was used in quite a few adventures from the late 1980's.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's one in this chapter from an LI perspective. It's not always going to be Jenny remembering stuff, that was just an example for the change log.
My point was that it has been done before, a lot. Not saying that is bad, just not unique like some seemed to indicate. I'm neither for nor against having it in game. It is what it is. But then, I usually know when I am making a choice that the character(s) will remember.

What I CAN say in a strictly positive light is that I LOVE Jenny's imagination! First with Dr. Vale, then with Paige...
HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You have an amazing and unique way of immersing your fans in the story, my friend!:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-09-06 143220.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is one of the reasons telltale games went under.
They mostly went under due to them signing licensing deals, and taking on too many games at a time, and also the "let's play" series, which was quoted as a factor, as people would watch someone play, then would not need to themself since they knew the story, since it was basically like watching a TV show.

They sold back the rights of TWD to Skybound when they went under, and Skybound helped publish and put out the last episode of TWD, LCG Entertainment are the new owners of Telltale and not the same, even though some of the old remain but not many.

Reactions: GokutheG

DaughterOfSif

Aug 21, 2022
It's android, patching is done by whoever packaged the apk. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled with the new apk just to check, it still happens. Whoever compiled the apk didn't use the new patch.
Packaging the patch into the apk isn't required, and has never been provided either officially or by me. If you installed an apk for Chapter 1 that had it packaged in, that's not something that has come from me, and definitely not from Tessa.

The only way for this error to show up is if an older patch is present with a newer update. This means that despite uninstalling the game, the old file is still on your device. My suggestion is to manually install the new patch and see if the issue is corrected. There are instructions in the zip file for how to manually install it on an android device.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Brannon SonsOLiberty PapaPhat

Regarding all this talk of my addition of "___ will remember that":

Honestly, I only ever played about 30 minutes of a Telltale game about 10 years ago, and it never crossed my mind when I was adding it that it was one of their methods. While they may have used it extensively, apparently, it was the first thing that came to mind when I asked myself how I wanted to clarify the differences between meaningful choices and those that are just for funsies. Since starting the VN, I've gotten loads of questions about whether choices have any impact, and I wanted to make sure that players know that certain choices affect the dialogue, and will have later effects we haven't yet seen. It just makes sense to present it this way.

The minigames are really annoying, i think i will skip all minigames next time...
Some people love them, some people hate them. You don't miss out on anything by playing in Story Mode, and if you've already reached Chapter 1 in Normal Mode, you can restart from Chapter Select with the option to play in Story Mode.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Brannon SonsOLiberty PapaPhat

Regarding all this talk of my addition of "___ will remember that":

Honestly, I only ever played about 30 minutes of a Telltale game about 10 years ago, and it never crossed my mind when I was adding it that it was one of their methods. While they may have used it extensively, apparently, it was the first thing that came to mind when I asked myself how I wanted to clarify the differences between meaningful choices and those that are just for funsies. Since starting the VN, I've gotten loads of questions about whether choices have any impact, and I wanted to make sure that players know that certain choices affect the dialogue, and will have later effects we haven't yet seen. It just makes sense to present it this way.

Some people love them, some people hate them. You don't miss out on anything by playing in Story Mode, and if you've already reached Chapter 1 in Normal Mode, you can restart from Chapter Select with the option to play in Story Mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hungover00

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Okay, that whole run was bloody hot. Especially the meditation and yoga finale. Wonderfully refreshing to see some crafty futa shenanigans using both bits for spicy scenarios.

About the only thing that feels like a slightly missed opportunity is our plucky MC getting just as jazzed about the taste of her own jizz as her lovers do, but the clever dev's have already planted the seed of some autofellatio, looks like.

Fantastic stuff!

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll answer that indirectly:

I don't like games where making a choice leads to missing out on interesting content.

I like games where choices lead to equally desirable content, so you don't ever feel like you're playing "wrong", just "different".

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I am playing the story mode, and I cannot skip Daydream 11. Also, the solution didn't work. Am I missing something?
You mean Normal Mode, right? In Story Mode, there's no puzzles.
And yes, Daydream 11 cannot be skipped, similarly to Daydream 8. Must be completed to continue the story.
There's a single possible solution that works; if it said it was wrong, the attempted solution was incorrect. Feel free to message me a screenshot of the attempted solution though, I can give a hint.

Reactions: top_1404
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes