PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Brannon SonsOLiberty PapaPhat

Regarding all this talk of my addition of "___ will remember that":

Honestly, I only ever played about 30 minutes of a Telltale game about 10 years ago, and it never crossed my mind when I was adding it that it was one of their methods. While they may have used it extensively, apparently, it was the first thing that came to mind when I asked myself how I wanted to clarify the differences between meaningful choices and those that are just for funsies. Since starting the VN, I've gotten loads of questions about whether choices have any impact, and I wanted to make sure that players know that certain choices affect the dialogue, and will have later effects we haven't yet seen. It just makes sense to present it this way.

Some people love them, some people hate them. You don't miss out on anything by playing in Story Mode, and if you've already reached Chapter 1 in Normal Mode, you can restart from Chapter Select with the option to play in Story Mode.
TessaXYZ, my friend, I love your work here. It is so refreshing after such a lengthy wait to see that you have, in fact, been rather busy creating, as SonsOLiberty points out...
Yeah, it was like triple the content of the first chapter, one of the longest updates to a game I've played in a long while.
I fully concur with that statement as this has been the most high quality content I have seen in a single update in very long time. I am utterly blown away by the sheer magnitude of story that you poured out for us like a feast for kings and nobles. I've come to expect your superior renders and exciting story telling but never take it for granted. THANK YOU!

As to that Telltale thing... SonsOLiberty's mention of them was the first I had ever heard of them. So, IDK if they were the first to use that type of mechanic or not and will take my friend Sons' word for it. All I do know is that I have seen that mechanic used by many devs in many games on many occasions... because it works for the purpose intended. I have no clue why there is such a discussion about it. Honestly, none of that concerns me. Like I said, I can generally tell from the dialogue when I am making a choice that will impact the game and preface the making of those choices with a save. I just find that to be smart gameplay.

Sticking with your story rather than running amok off topic as so many other posts have done earlier today... I LOVED this update! Wasn't much of a Julie fan until Jenny stepped up and OWNED her in the workout room! HOT!!! Julie reminds me of a red head, thicker version of Scarlett Johansson. Julie's hair is a bit too orange to let her be one of my favorite LI. I prefer them more strawberry blonde or darker auburn in the red spectrum but she is super hot none the less! That scene was super hot as well! Hot DAMN!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: It is good to see Jenny finding her moxie to step up and take charge a bit more.

Anyway... already spoke about the imagination sequences which are also solar flare hot... So, I'll close for now, dear friend, by saying please keep up the amazingly wonderful work that you are doing. I truly enjoy it and it seems so do your other fans as well... for good reason... This kind of story, told and rendered in such amazing detail and ultra superior quality is an incredibly rare and precious treasure to find. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-09-06 180603.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'll answer that indirectly:

I don't like games where making a choice leads to missing out on interesting content.

I like games where choices lead to equally desirable content, so you don't ever feel like you're playing "wrong", just "different".
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
And the drill instructor shouts... "SIDE STEP... MARCH!!!"
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Love the story, MC, LI's, tone, renders, and animations. No complaints. (Well, obviously I want more game faster :p, but I sorta get that development time "is what it is.")
The meditation day dream may have given me a new kink that's gonna be REAL hard to find, lol. The way the scene was directed and the "6" were coordinated was surprisingly hot (and also rather well written as it relates to the story). Bravo on the whole piece.

This may be a small thing to some, but I have played a lot of these of varying quality at this point, and I have to say that I have not found one single misspelling or grammar error in this entire update. Granted, it's possible I missed one, but about halfway through the update I realized I hadn't seen any yet, and I started actively hunting for them. To not have even 1 is legit impressive. These suckers require a ton of proofreading, and that is a job in itself. So, I just wanted you to know that I noticed, and the extra work is appreciated.

I find the puzzles truly interesting and fun to play. Sometimes, I'm not in the mood, and I use the cheat-sheet, but I'm definitely staying in "Normal Mode." I have never seen anything like these before, and they're very cool.

On another note:
TessaXYZ I admire your patience!

And pantherismytat You Sir, are either impolite or - pardon my French - an idiot. Your choice, obviously.
Now, now, don't be that way. It's entirely possible for a person to be both. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'll answer that indirectly:

I don't like games where making a choice leads to missing out on interesting content.

I like games where choices lead to equally desirable content, so you don't ever feel like you're playing "wrong", just "different".
Maybe I'm just used to playing games where I'm only interested in 20% of the content, but if I'm making a choice, it's precisely because I'm not interested in the content behind it.

As an example, I'm not particularly a fan of futa x futa content (or futa x male), so with a futa MC like Jenny, I'll probably skip content with a futa LI (not that there is any that we know of).

I'd rather that content be optional for those that like it, and I can skip it if I want to.

EDIT:
Maybe I'm just used to being in the minority for kinks. I've noticed futa x futa seems to be popular, but it's really not my thing.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
EDIT:
Maybe I'm just used to being in the minority for kinks. I've noticed futa x futa seems to be popular, but it's really not my thing.
Please make some space or it results in a cuddling session because I'm in that corner as well.

I love AVN's where no or at max one dick is involved in a sex scene.

To be clear normally I don't like futa games and tend to stay away from them.
This is one of the very few I seriously like.

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Both of your comments were literal zero content comments that added nothing to the thread aside from providing unneeded bulk for the people who are interested in this game. I see that you are pretty new to this whole "commenting" thing so here's a surprise fact for you:
Nobody aside from yourself cares that you "Never played it, not going to play it" or of your opinion on the models. You're not a reviewer. You're not someone important. There is zero reason why anyone even should care about your opinion. So unless you actually try a game and have an informed opinion on it, keep it to yourself.
If everyone did what you did there would be a hundred pages of "I haven't played this game" comments on every thread.

Anyways, it says there are several new animations in the update. Can anyone share what kind of content was added? A bit on the fence whether I should try this new version or wait for the next one.

Unless something is objectively a fact, everything is an opinion. Have you ever been on any websites besides this one? Comments span from dropping a meme, to an emoticon, to a quick "good job", to--apparently what you're wanting, a scholarly article. I'm of no importance, and yet you can't help but spend your precious time typing out that "useless" response, when you could've just ignored it. How very anal of you, and I don't mean just your interest.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please make some space or it results in a cuddling session because I'm in that corner as well.

I love AVN's where no or at max one dick is involved in a sex scene.

To be clear normally I don't like futa games and tend to stay away from them.
This is one of the very few I seriously like.
As someone that avoids puzzles like The Plague, that there is a Story Mode is the only reason I can play this.

So yeah, I'll sit in my corner, and by and large let most peeps do their thing. And as long as the dev doesn't introduce an ugly old fart as enforced content I'm well and good.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Maybe I'm just used to playing games where I'm only interested in 20% of the content, but if I'm making a choice, it's precisely because I'm not interested in the content behind it.
To be clear; I'm referring to choices where it's unclear what the outcome is, or where you have no visibility as to what you may or may not experience because of it. For those sorts of choices, I find it unfair for a player to have to make a blind choice that can lead to missed content. You should feel like you've still reached something interesting, no matter what the outcome is, rather than feeling cheated out of content that you had no way to know about.

This is different from cases in which you make a choice that has immediate obvious effects, and you understand prior to making the choice whether something will be missed.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To be clear; I'm referring to choices where it's unclear what the outcome is, or where you have no visibility as to what you may or may not experience because of it. For those sorts of choices, I find it unfair for a player to have to make a blind choice that can lead to missed content. You should feel like you've still reached something interesting, no matter what the outcome is, rather than feeling cheated out of content that you had no way to know about.

This is different from cases in which you make a choice that has immediate obvious effects, and you understand prior to making the choice whether something will be missed.
Which should be clear as a WIP. This is clearly a story that is worth keeping an eye on, if not financially supporting. There are so few decent futa WIPs, any that can be supported, should be.

My only issue is that as a story that's relatively new, it hasn't got to a point that I'm invested in the characters. Time will tell.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is really really good. About 3 or 4 hours long so far, 2 long chapters. Some mystery to her origins yet to be revealed because she is futanari with both sex organs. Hope this updates often. Now that the lore has been established, hopefully it wil pick up some as she discovers her desires, and becomes more aggressive. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
i cant install the android apk, keep displaying "app not installed", redownloaded both from this page and from itch, anybody have same issue or any solution?
btw i have about 6.2 gigs free after downloading/before installing the apk

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
i cant install the android apk, keep displaying "app not installed", redownloaded both from this page and from itch, anybody have same issue or any solution?
btw i have about 6.2 gigs free after downloading/before installing the apk
When I tested the apk, I needed about 6.5 GB (after downloading the apk) to get it to install. Try clearing up a little more space and give it another go :)

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes