WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Since it passed some time since I played the game, if I remember right: Claire is Jenny's sister and Alexis is her Cousin.
Not exactly a sister , she didn't even call her step sister, she just got raised with her , and Claire hating her because she took her mother attention, and i remember now , the jacuzzi where she showed her boobs , still far to be incest.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Not exactly a sister , she didn't even call her step sister, she just got raised with her , and Claire hating her because she took her mother attention, and i remember now , the jacuzzi where she showed her boobs , still far to be incest.
No, they're full sisters--and they weren't raised together. Claire was born first; then the couple had Jenny, the stress of which and everything caused their divorce. Jenny lived with Mom, Claire lived with Dad.
There's also cousin stuff. There may be no incest incest, but Jenny's gotten aroused by looking at her sister topless and felt her cousin's wetness on her cock as she came in Paige's mouth. That's at least incest-adjacent.
(I finished the .4 version just last night, so it's all still pretty fresh in my mind.)

Reactions: Lillen B.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
WankerDxD Yakis0ba

There are two versions. If you want incest, there's a patch you need to install which makes Claire her sister, Trina her mom, and Alexis her cousin. Without it, Trina is Claire's mom, they aren't related to Jenny, and no one is related to Alexis. The history between them also changes. Everything makes sense without the patch though
I'm baffled....none of those names seem familiar.....except Jenny....I may need to see a doctor.
I do know I have to start all over again when the update comes.

• Haha
Reactions: karl768

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'm baffled....none of those names seem familiar.....except Jenny....I may need to see a doctor.
I do know I have to start all over again when the update comes.
It's not just you. I'm so bad with names they essentially mean nothing to me.
Luckily I'm great with faces. I just need to see an image of the person again and I'll remember who they are.

Of course all the reused Daz Assets flowing about on here can make this difficult lol.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
It's not just you. I'm so bad with names they essentially mean nothing to me.
Luckily I'm great with faces. I just need to see an image of the person again and I'll remember who they are.

Of course all the reused Daz Assets flowing about on here can make this difficult lol.
That's why there's an in-game journal! ;)

5 months is way too much: please update this game! :sleep:
Working on the last sequence! As is tradition, the chapter got longer than I intended o_O

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's why there's an in-game journal! ;)

Working on the last sequence! As is tradition, the chapter got longer than I intended o_O
No hurries, no worries, Tessa my friend! IMHO, folks can be patient and wait or just naff off. You are making a futanari masterpiece based on what I have seen thus far. I'd be lying if I said I weren't anxious to see what's next but I understand that a LOT of time and effort goes into these AVN titles, especially ones of superior quality like Futagenesis. Thank you for all your efforts, my friend.:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
5 months is way too much: please update this game! :sleep:
I am baffled someone supporting Naugtyroads would complain about lengthy update time. those games are passion projects and their creator want to do their best and surpass themselves. Just wait with a lot of anticipation. You are allowed to be excited about a release. Trust me we all are. Unless there is a contract somewhere specifying a deadline the only thing we can do is wait and support creators in the ways available to us.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I am baffled someone supporting Naugtyroads would complain about lengthy update time.
I was his Patron, but not more >2 years, I guess. Since the update time become ridiculous. (idk why its still active here)

That yesterday was nothing more than teasing.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know if i said it before, but the game is just awesome, not many futanari great games in here.

Solid first release.
Having a hard time. That's another really good one without the futa horsecock. I think these are the only two I've played and really enjoyed. Actually really liked the one from Blackweb too but can't recall the title, same developer of Mother Lovers Society and Dog Days of Summer, both lesbian games.

Sorry for the off topic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lillen B.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
hurry hurry, in 10 days we're reaching half of year :sleep:
Working on it every day for 8+ hours!

It's become longer than Chapter 1, and some parts are more complicated, but I'm getting fairly close to the end! Once it releases, I'll be writing up a post about why this chapter took longer than expected, why it's longer, and why I couldn't release it in halves (which I intend to do for future chapters to shorten the release cycle).

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Working on it every day for 8+ hours!

It's become longer than Chapter 1, and some parts are more complicated, but I'm getting fairly close to the end! Once it releases, I'll be writing up a post about why this chapter took longer than expected, why it's longer, and why I couldn't release it in halves (which I intend to do for future chapters to shorten the release cycle).
Again, no hurries, no worries, Tessa my friend. We'll get the update when it's ready and it will be glorious. Until then, folks just need to grow some patience and learn to STFU and wait!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes