karl768

Jun 27, 2017
There's a possibility there's no need to choose, I'm under the impression Jenny's jizz is magical lmao, maybe the girls get charmed by her after she cums in them, I'm basing this theory on the "feeliing" the white haired women get at the end when Jenny cums inside Ashley.

Also yeah, I agree Claire is imo the hottest of the girls, she's got this tsundere thing going on.

Reactions: Spideroth

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
There's a possibility there's no need to choose, I'm under the impression Jenny's jizz is magical lmao, maybe the girls get charmed by her after she cums in them, I'm basing this theory on the "feeliing" the white haired women get at the end when Jenny cums inside Ashley.
Don't think so. Tessa has already answered that there is no mind control or anything like that in the game. Thank God.

So if the harem or at least multiple partners doesn't happen, my main playthrough will be with Alexis.

Regarding heart eyes and your related comments:
I am not a fan of games where the girls are corrupted or hypnotized into being attracted to the MC. Something else is going on here, but I obviously won't say what.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Don't think so. Tessa has already answered that there is no mind control or anything like that in the game. Thank God.

So if the harem or at least multiple partners doesn't happen, my main playthrough will be with Alexis.
Yeah. To double down and give more context:

The implication with those sorts of sorts of games (corruption, mind control, etc) is that the girls might not really be into it, and that they have lost their capacity for true intimacy. The girls fawning over Jenny because they actually find her attractive and charming is 100X hotter (to me) than the idea that they're only doing so because they're being forced to.

It would also completely remove any nuance from how the relationships unfold.

Fine for some games, but I personally find it to be a dead end when the goal is a compelling narrative and interesting character arcs.

karl768

Jun 27, 2017

The implication with those sorts of sorts of games (corruption, mind control, etc) is that the girls might not really be into it, and that they have lost their capacity for true intimacy. The girls fawning over Jenny because they actually find her attractive and charming is 100X hotter (to me) than the idea that they're only doing so because they're being forced to.

Fine for some games, but I personally find it to be a dead end when the goal is a compelling narrative and interesting character arcs.
That's great to hear actually, I'm glad my theory is wrong then.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Playing Devil's Advocate for a minute, but something akin to hypnotic suggestion could be fun. As someone who has been hypnotised, I was never forced to do anything I didn't want to do. It was just that under the hypnotic state, I felt more comfortable doing what anxiety might have otherwise prevented.

Was actually kinda funny the last time I was hypnotised, in that my friend (that hypnotised me) told me to do something I really didn't want to, and even under hypnosis I gave him the finger, which ironically was something I wouldn't normally do given the circumstance.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have a question about the puzzles..... Would it not be fairly appropriate and interesting if they were pixel or Sudoku style puzzles instead?
I know its probably late to ask, but seeing the way the puzzle boards are presented, I just see pixel or Sudoku but with a weird rules and hints that are more likely easily understandable by its creators than most of us. :unsure:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I have a question about the puzzles..... Would it not be fairly appropriate and interesting if they were pixel or Sudoku style puzzles instead?
I know its probably late to ask, but seeing the way the puzzle boards are presented, I just see pixel or Sudoku but with a weird rules and hints that are more likely easily understandable by its creators than most of us. :unsure:
I think I've commented a similar comment before, but here's my train of thought in response:

1. You're talking about nonograms (aka Picross), right? If so, those don't really have the sorts of logic elements that enable modulating difficulty, other than merely increasing/decreasing the size of the board. The solving strategies for this kind of puzzle basically reduce to two methods, so solving them is more of a rote exercise than a true logic puzzle. I have an app on my phone where I've done countless numbers of these, so I do enjoy them as a relatively mindless activity sometimes, but they just aren't that interesting to solve.

2. Sudoku is probably too much UI/UX shenanigans for this medium. You nearly always need to mark up the puzzle with smaller numbers to solve them, so to have a UI with number and size modifiers that you have to continuously toggle between is cumbersome in an adult VN. It's also meant for mobile, so keyboard shortcuts aren't good enough. And I'd also prefer leaving it as a one-handed game. ;)

3. Developing this VN is only possible because I enjoy the process of writing, rendering, creating puzzles, etc. I don't enjoy creating sudokus and nonograms, and so its simply something I wouldn't do even if the market "demanded" it.

4. I wanted to create something that was truly my own.

5. You may have noticed there are other unannounced headings in the journal. Those correspond to other types of events besides daydreams (things that actually take place and are not the MC's imaginings). The intent there is that puzzle types are slightly different (but the crux is similar, so it's not like learning from scratch), and have different logic elements in play to keep gameplay fresh. Using an "established" puzzle type like nonograms or sudoku means (a) I have to have multiple unrelated puzzle types, all of which are "established", (b) I don't change the puzzle types for these different categories of in-game events, or (c) I add rules to the established puzzle type, which just brings us back to square one. I don't like these options.

6. Once you do a few, the rules really aren't complicated. There's an entire puzzling-solving subculture that solves "pencil puzzles", and there are literally hundreds of puzzle types that are similar to mine.

7. I believe in you guys. You guys aren't knuckle-dragging brutes savagely sating your proto-human sexual instincts, like the players of other, less refined fetishes. No, no. You guys are sophisticated. This is **futa** we're talking about. You don your expensive silver-trimmed glasses when you play my game, and on the table beside you is a cup of fine tea on delicate china. Close at hand is your well-worn copy of T.S. Eliot's The Waste Land, which you casually read while you download the next update. And you don't solve any old puzzles, oh no. You guys are too intelligent. You want to be challenged, because nothing in life challenges you anymore, and the only thing that makes you harder than a sexy futa in skimpy attire is that feeling you get when you overcome self-inflicted hurdles. Pure class.

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
when the up date is previous ?
If you mean to ask when the next update is coming, short answer is that it's approximately 85% completed. It had to get a little longer than anticipated in recent weeks — as I'm writing and rendering, some parts of the story dynamically demand being explored a bit more than earlier outlines suggest in order to make the concept of the chapter work. I'm working on the last sequence now and hope to be able to share concrete release plans soon.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I dont know how you came up with this story line or what inspired you to go with it but glad you did. Never did I think a futa game would make me nervous, worried and somewhat routing for the MC. Most futa games are plain sex games this is something more, wishing you the best in development and in all other endeavors in your future Tessa:)(y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I dont know how you came up with this story line or what inspired you to go with it but glad you did. Never did I think a futa game would make me nervous, worried and somewhat routing for the MC. Most futa games are plain sex games this is something more, wishing you the best in development and in all other endeavors in your future Tessa:)(y)
Thank you!

And I couldn't even begin to explain the process, but I toyed around with story ideas and concepts for about two years before rendering or writing dialogue!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Updates :coffee:

v0.06.0 Progress Update (TL;DR, 85% completed)

Hi all!

For those not on Patreon or in the Discord, just want to give a quick update on the progress towards the next major update, v0.06.0!

I am approximately 85% completed with this update, and am currently working on writing and rendering of the last big sequence of Chapter 2, which is titled "Entangled". The finish line is in sight, but I don't have concrete dates to announce just yet. Stay tuned, I hope to be able to set a calendar date ASAP! As always, the update will be released here publicly two weeks after its release on Patreon.

I also wanted to take a second to talk about the pricing strategy moving forward. Currently, the game is available here for free. At some point, I plan to start introducing gradual price increases (to start at a very modest $1.00 USD, increasing with time and/or major updates). This game will eventually release on Steam (I hope), but in the meanwhile, this project is quite an undertaking and I want to make sure that I am working towards a place where I can justly place a value on my own effort and time. That said, I want to make sure that everyone can feel like they're getting content of value in return, so that transition to a modest initial cost will come when I feel I've earned the community's full trust in the product. When that will be is to be determined.

Thank you for your continued support, and you'll be hearing news about v0.06.0 soon!

<3
TessaXYZ

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice. Another game with trans or futa characters that is likely being release on june.
This month is being good. :cool:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
The puzzles were harder than I'd thought they'd be, so I started over and disabled them so I could get the daydream scenes.
BUT
Then I went back and hit "skip read text" so I could go straight to the puzzles and give them my full attention. I've never done something like that in a game before. I haven't gotten very far yet, but great job, I must say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
The puzzles were harder than I'd thought they'd be, so I started over and disabled them so I could get the daydream scenes.
BUT
Then I went back and hit "skip read text" so I could go straight to the puzzles and give them my full attention. I've never done something like that in a game before. I haven't gotten very far yet, but great job, I must say.
Thanks! If you've caught up with the story, you can also play all the puzzles from the "Puzzles" option on the main menu, so you don't need to run through the story again to try them out.

You'll be a pro after a few of them! :cool:

Reactions: Yakis0ba
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes