PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, the next update is v0.06.0. I thought I was being clever with my odd/even number scheme, but starting with v0.06.0, each major update will just increment normally by +0.01.0. So no v0.05, but all subsequent updates are purely sequential.
If you need to post an update in between like bug and grammar edit type fixes you can always go with v0.04.5 for example if you needed to add that to the current release or going forward, v0.06.5 between v0.06.0 and v0.07.0... Otherwise, wtf is the last .0 even doing there anyway??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love and joy to you TessaXYZ, my friend:love::love::love::love::love: Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
If you need to post an update in between like bug and grammar edit type fixes you can always go with v0.04.5 for example if you needed to add that to the current release or going forward, v0.06.5 between v0.06.0 and v0.07.0... Otherwise, wtf is the last .0 even doing there anyway??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love and joy to you TessaXYZ, my friend:love::love::love::love::love: Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
That last .X is indeed for minor updates. E.g. v0.06.0 will be my first release for patrons, but it will be v0.06.1 or possibly v0.06.2 when it gets to F95 since there's a few features I'm going to add during that 2 week period.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
when it comes to coding (and sound design) I don't know the first thing so feel free to throw educational rocks at me if what I will ask is not reasonable in any ways.

For context: I was browsing the forum and I wanted to listen to some music, yours actually so I remembered that you once answered that your mixes and takes are exclusive to the game. no other sources. So I simply launched the game and listened to some tracks. Then I got to the beach theme. I noticed the song and the beach sounds at the same time. So to listen more carefully to the tune and not the waves and flying rats I go to the parameters and notice that the waves are still there when I drop the sound slider to zero and have the music slider to 20%. So I gess the environment sounds are with the music slider.

Is it possible to put environmental sounds in well sounds to only keep music in music so that when we want to hear your work in all it's glory it is possible?

Again, how big of an ask this is, I have no idea.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
when it comes to coding (and sound design) I don't know the first thing so feel free to throw educational rocks at me if what I will ask is not reasonable in any ways.

For context: I was browsing the forum and I wanted to listen to some music, yours actually so I remembered that you once answered that your mixes and takes are exclusive to the game. no other sources. So I simply launched the game and listened to some tracks. Then I got to the beach theme. I noticed the song and the beach sounds at the same time. So to listen more carefully to the tune and not the waves and flying rats I go to the parameters and notice that the waves are still there when I drop the sound slider to zero and have the music slider to 20%. So I gess the environment sounds are with the music slider.

Is it possible to put environmental sounds in well sounds to only keep music in music so that when we want to hear your work in all it's glory it is possible?

Again, how big of an ask this is, I have no idea.
Renpy doesn't natively loop the sound channel, so I'd have to somehow separate the music channels (which do natively loop) into music and ambience with independent sliders. Not sure how to go about that, so I can't really comment on how much effort it would be to redefine. I'll take note of it and give it a look when I have time.

Though to be clear, the only full song that is my own remix is the remix in the dressing room (some of the short jingles are my own, but that doesn't really count). The other music can be found as-is.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Amazing Game. Love It. And Like Story about That.
Also Love Scenes that Girls Get surprise when see her cock for first Time. That's Funny. lol
Keep It Up Your Great Work, tessaxyz.
I Hope to See More.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Only if they are provided and short loops, but i tend to avoid them cause they tend to be slug-ish for my pc.
Ah ok! thanks for the quick response ;)
I've been trying some stuff myself once in a while but have not gotten to the point to be really happy with them :ROFLMAO:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Ah ok! thanks for the quick response ;)
I've been trying some stuff myself once in a while but have not gotten to the point to be really happy with them :ROFLMAO:
If you got a more solid pc, you can try a photoshop + after effects (it used to have a plugin call puppet wrap or something to those lines to animate parts of a image/character you split beforehand in photoshop or a cutout of a character and use a subtle wave-ish effect to simulate movement) and after effects itself has lots of animation plugins and effects/transitions.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes