Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well in Jenny's Daydreams, she usualy is the dominant partner, but I think the tag fit the most with a sequence towards the end of the current content, where she is clearly on the dominant side. Who knows how that will translate in the rest of the story when the sex is not just in her imagination.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Considering Jenny's personality i think she is more likely to be the bottom in any bdsm play. :p
Let me disagree. In the first scene with Paige she was a bit of a bottom, I think because it was just the first time with someone. However, already in the ocean, Jenny was in control of the situation and even thought about how much she liked it.

At best, we will have a wonderful switch mc for everyone taste.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this expected to drop this month? April just keeps getting better and better, figured why not ask. Carry on pervs.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how long before 5 is out please
Kids in the car... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Every damn trip, every five minutes, every damn time! Have some patience! We get it when we get it and not a moment before! So, sit there, buckle your seat belt and STFU!!! PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Kids in the car... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
Every damn trip, every five minutes, every damn time! Have some patience! We get it when we get it and not a moment before! So, sit there, buckle your seat belt and STFU!!! PLEASE!!!
Soooo... are we there yet? :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes