GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Sadly a lot of that has to do with the name.

"Futagenesis" seems a generic name so many players assume it is a lazy asset flip and thus skip and don't bother to look at the thread or the preview pictures.
A true shame as it is one of the better AVN's I played recently.
The title is what actually piqued my interest in this game. I first thought it was a story about a futanari with either a sci-fi or fantasy themes.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The title is what actually piqued my interest in this game. I first thought it was a story about a futanari with either a sci-fi or fantasy themes.
Well ...
You are part of a minority in that case.

With a more "interesting" name as said the game likely would have more well deserved attention.
The attention would have come mostly from plebs and whiners, though.
The kinda generic name worked as a gateway for the most part.

And btw. neither fantasy nor sci-fi are ruled out at this point ...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Title is fine to be honest, so is versioning.... I feel like people are nitpicking the dumbest things cause there's nothing else to criticize.
Thank you, my friend! That is the most intelligent comment I've read in a long time.;)(y)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Well ...
You are part of a minority in that case.

With a more "interesting" name as said the game likely would have more well deserved attention.
The attention would have come mostly from plebs and whiners, though.
The kinda generic name worked as a gateway for the most part.

And btw. neither fantasy nor sci-fi are ruled out at this point ...
Since you believe the name isn't catchy what would you rename it to? Remember that the name has to give the reader some insight into what the game will involve.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The primary whiner right now is YOU!!!

Your points are pointless and invalid. You are just spewing bullshit. Please stop.

If you do not like this title, go elsewhere.

This is a story about Jenny's awakening, her beginning. Jenny is a futa so Futagenesis is a fitting name. I fail to see your point regarding the name of this title. You not only make no sense but have NOT made any other positive suggestions as to what name you think would be more appropriate than what obviously already fits this story!

What is inappropriate are your constant insults. This AVN needs no new name and certainly does NOT need your continued negativity. And FYI: The dev already advised that magic and sci fi will NOT be involved in this story. It is a sexual fantasy with a futanari protagonist, yes. However, it is not about magic or any imaginary sci fi tech. There does seem to be an almost supernatural quality to Jenny's heightened level of charm that she is just now learning to wield on the lovely ladies that surround her. However, the dev is not giving any hints to any such type of content, rather the opposite. So, we shall just have to wait and see.

I LOVE this AVN!!! I do NOT appreciate all of your negativity.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
Congratulations on reading the post, not getting the meaning and not reading the previous posts either.

I LOVE the game.
With an at first glance not generic sounding name it likely would get more attention as it deserves.

I get why it is named Futagenesis.
Thing is apart from the "Latest Updates Overview" the thread title is the very first impression.
The deciding factor whether a casual visitor of this site hovers over the name and waits to get a small preview.

And that is not as good as the game deserves.

Reactions: Darthcrop

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
How did you get the asset lists for the characters? Would love to do fan art myself, but I don't know the assets
I haven't published what those assets are, nor communicated what morphs and specific settings I used, so Coriolan just took his best stab at recreating them. He did a pretty good job, but they aren't 100% identical! :)

Those two characters were the first I ever prepared in Daz, so I was a bit of a novice and didn't customize them nearly as much as later characters. I imagine recreating most of my other characters would be a lot more difficult.
The primary whiner right now is YOU!!!

Your points are pointless and invalid. You are just spewing bullshit. Please stop.

If you do not like this title, go elsewhere.

This is a story about Jenny's awakening, her beginning. Jenny is a futa so Futagenesis is a fitting name. I fail to see your point regarding the name of this title. You not only make no sense but have NOT made any other positive suggestions as to what name you think would be more appropriate than what obviously already fits this story!

What is inappropriate are your constant insults. This AVN needs no new name and certainly does NOT need your continued negativity. And FYI: The dev already advised that magic and sci fi will NOT be involved in this story. It is a sexual fantasy with a futanari protagonist, yes. However, it is not about magic or any imaginary sci fi tech. There does seem to be an almost supernatural quality to Jenny's heightened level of charm that she is just now learning to wield on the lovely ladies that surround her. However, the dev is not giving any hints to any such type of content, rather the opposite. So, we shall just have to wait and see.

I LOVE this AVN!!! I do NOT appreciate all of your negativity.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
For what it's worth, I don't see Brannon's comment as insulting. I'm not convinced he's right that most people interpret it that way, but he's allowed to express that opinion and I'm not insulted by it. I do agree with you, however, that I feel the name is appropriate and that the actual full title isn't as generic as the first word might be.

I should qualify the point about magic, sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, etc. Clearly something unusual is being introduced at the end of Chapter 1. The explanation for it will be difficult to categorize as any of those as they are traditionally presented.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For what it's worth, I don't see @Brannon's comment as insulting. I'm not convinced he's right that most people interpret it that way, but he's allowed to express that opinion and I'm not insulted by it. I do agree with you, however, that I feel the name is appropriate and that the actual full title isn't as generic as the first word might be.

I should qualify the point about magic, sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, etc. Clearly something unusual is being introduced at the end of Chapter 1. The explanation for it will be difficult to categorize as any of those as they are traditionally presented.
Tired of this negative person saying they aren't negative but never making any positive suggestions, only negative comments. Worst part is it's the SAME comment EVERY SINGLE TIME! Need a better title with no suggestions as to what might be a better title. Not doing the passive/aggressive/negativity thing any longer. So, I will be ignoring Brannon going forward. I love what you are doing Tessa :) As to tradition... I like that you depict Jenny as a traditional futanari. You can take whatever liberties you want with the magic/no magic/alternate take of whatever you want to make it. There is definitely something causing Jenny's heightened charm and charisma. You are keeping that a secret for now so... we'll just wait and see. Considering how much fun I have had with the introduction of story mode, you make this however you see fit, my friend. I'm just along for the ride!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I removed all of my comments to that person I am now ignoring... should've done that much sooner.;)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Brannon

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
How did you get the asset lists for the characters? Would love to do fan art myself, but I don't know the assets
I haven't published what those assets are, nor communicated what morphs and specific settings I used, so @Coriolan just took his best stab at recreating them. He did a pretty good job, but they aren't 100% identical!
As Tessa said, I don't know the assets used, but with a few similar models and the help of the different morphs at my disposal, I try to get close to it, which is far from obvious when you don't know the models used (shape, skin, etc...).

I hope you liked it anyway ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I haven't published what those assets are, nor communicated what morphs and specific settings I used, so Coriolan just took his best stab at recreating them. He did a pretty good job, but they aren't 100% identical! :)

Those two characters were the first I ever prepared in Daz, so I was a bit of a novice and didn't customize them nearly as much as later characters. I imagine recreating most of my other characters would be a lot more difficult.
As Tessa said, I don't know the assets used, but with a few similar models and the help of the different morphs at my disposal, I try to get close to it, which is far from obvious when you don't know the models used (shape, skin, etc...).

I hope you liked it anyway ;)
Yeah. Like I said before, looking forward to being able to do fan art for this at some point. I find it a fun way to pass the time between updates, even if I never publish them.

Working on Claire at the moment. Got Jenny's hair, but little clue as to her skin asset

Reactions: PapaPhat

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So it will be a mix of scifi and supernatural to explain why Tess was born with a dick? :unsure:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I purposely listed multiple possibilities in order to avoid giving away which (if any) it is ;)
Thank you, my friend. I was just about to say, "don't read too much into this and over-speculate." Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I've known there is something uniquely different linked to Jenny's unique charm and charisma. It seems to have at least a 50 foot radius and works on most females... most... didn't do her much good with the wind surfer girl! Ouch! In surfer girl's defense, Jenny was perving on her while she slept... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO: Jenny would've faired better with her if she made her initial approach just as surfer girl was leaving the water. It was a hot day dream scene while it lasted. :) Jenny has a wonderful fantasy life... kind of reminds me of.... me!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Since I could never draw in the hot babes the way Jenny does I'm happy to play her virtual wing man following her exploits in game:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I'm hoping that Jenny soon gains the courage to open up and be honest with her sister. I'm hoping it will bring them much closer together... if you follow me there...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Anyway... time to run errands... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Lillen B.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Was curious if the femdom in this is MC dominant or MC submissive. Both could be really interesting if written well, so I'm interested in how its implemented (sadly not able to download and play at the moment), and even more interested if both are viable play options (MC creates a personal harem or MC gets tossed back and forth to those lovely ladies who want her).

Overall looks well done and I'm looking forward to hitting it up when I have time.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes