TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
What I don't like about the puzzles is that they are not spaced around but come in batches, so if you want to get the scene to progress the story you are forced to complete the puzzle. I was thinking of maybe giving the option of doing less puzzles of higher difficulty but I do think that the game is great and the puzzle mechanic offers a good challenge.
I think if I made the puzzles any harder (even if there were fewer) I'd have a riot on my hands. I did make a few other puzzles that, through testing, were found to be a little too much — so I replaced those with "easier" puzzles.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
What I don't like about the puzzles is that they are not spaced around but come in batches, so if you want to get the scene to progress the story you are forced to complete the puzzle. I was thinking of maybe giving the option of doing less puzzles of higher difficulty but I do think that the game is great and the puzzle mechanic offers a good challenge.
Only two of the puzzles are forced.
You can entirely skip the rest without negative effects on the story whatsoever.
You don't see the lewd scene unlocked by that puzzle but that is it.

kcs93

Jul 30, 2022
Sent you my recommendations for favorite futanari protagonist AVN titles. Enjoy :)
FutaGenesis is my number one favorite futanari title of all time for good reason.
But, there are others... just can't discuss them here in this forum. It's a quick way to get deleted for off topic discussion.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I need this list please!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Only two of the puzzles are forced.
You can entirely skip the rest without negative effects on the story whatsoever.
You don't see the lewd scene unlocked by that puzzle but that is it.
Right, I wasn't sure the amount of puzzles that were "forced" I just tried to solve all of them regardless. If the number of puzzles that open content stays low then I don't see any problem with the puzzle mechanic.

I Like Good Food

Apr 2, 2022
Sent you my recommendations for favorite futanari protagonist AVN titles. Enjoy :)
FutaGenesis is my number one favorite futanari title of all time for good reason.
But, there are others... just can't discuss them here in this forum. It's a quick way to get deleted for off topic discussion.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Hello! If you send your list to me id be very thankful as well!

Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think if I made the puzzles any harder (even if there were fewer) I'd have a riot on my hands. I did make a few other puzzles that, through testing, were found to be a little too much — so I replaced those with "easier" puzzles.
Is there somewhere where it is possible to try those harder puzzles? Maybe you are keeping those for a New game+ mode?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
TessaXYZ Got two errors for you, wrong speaksters...

Python:
File: game/script.rpy
Line 3634:    Ale "Really working you, huh."
      Fix:    Pa "Really working you, huh."

File: game/scriptCh2.rpy
Line 5739:    J "~Fuck me, fuck me HARD!~"
      Fix:    Jul "~Fuck me, fuck me HARD!~"

Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
TessaXYZ Got two errors for you, wrong speaksters...

Python:
File: game/script.rpy
Line 3634:    Ale "Really working you, huh."
      Fix:    Pa "Really working you, huh."

File: game/scriptCh2.rpy
Line 5739:    J "~Fuck me, fuck me HARD!~"
      Fix:    Jul "~Fuck me, fuck me HARD!~"
First one's correct as-is, but the second is a definite typo. Thanks!

Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hmmm, the first one does seem very weird though, since she is at that point talking to Paige, who in the scene seems to be clearly the one responding...
but if you say so ;)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
revisited the scene, here's why I thought it was an error
screenshot0001.png
Naomi is looking at Paige, who gestures at Naomi as if she's the one speaking, while Alexis stands off to the side with her arms crossed. Not looking like she's the one talking.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
revisited the scene, here's why I thought it was an error
View attachment 2925945
Naomi is looking at Paige, who gestures at Naomi as if she's the one speaking, while Alexis stands off to the side with her arms crossed. Not looking like she's the one talking.
Yeah, I can see why that might have come across that way. But I was trying to establish that the whole group is talking with Naomi, not just a one-on-one with Paige. If I could have one image per line of dialogue, I would :p

Reactions: FaceCrap

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The links to hints and solutions for every puzzle in the opening post are not enough for you?

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Wow. Challenging puzzles. Great story. Best renders anywhere. Seems like structure set up to do 20 chapters and we not even up to chapter 4 yet. Will this game go the full 20 chapters? If so, it will be the best adult game everrrrrr. The MC gets kinkier and kinkier with each chapteer. The amazing thing is your self-control not to go all out early on otherwise half the town will be impregnated by chapter 5. Hmmm where else could khum go to avoid impregnation? Think hard about that. I know we will ahgain and ahhgain and ahhhhhhhhhgain uggh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I suspect that there is more to Jenny's cum than just a mind blowing orgasm for the receipiant. At first I was debating some sort of mind control when the trance happened, but now I'm beggining to think it's going to have a transformative effect. We'll just have to wait and see; but if it is transfomative I hope the male anatomy doesn't just appear there off scree, I'd enjoy a growth over time.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I suspect that there is more to Jenny's cum than just a mind blowing orgasm for the receipiant. At first I was debating some sort of mind control when the trance happened, but now I'm beggining to think it's going to have a transformative effect. We'll just have to wait and see; but if it is transfomative I hope the male anatomy doesn't just appear there off scree, I'd enjoy a growth over time.
Jennies cum without a doubt has a poisonous effect since she herself is immune against that as paige and her slushie found out.
What the effect of that "poison" is we have no idea yet.
(RL intermission: That is how medicine works. For instance pain medication is basically poisonous and the effect is slower reception)
And we have none for the "red noticing swirl" around the spying girls head either.

My (apparently sick) mind goes towards the experiment her mother participated in being about alien DNA alteration and the orgasms being a form of telepathy between affected. Obviously with Jenny being the transmitter she does not receive the transmission.
Apparently L had a limited supply of that substance and Jenny is a "local producer" now.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I am under the impression that it is not Jenny that transmit whatever communication/energy that we see ''observers'' receive. I comme to that conclusion because it only happens when her cum is in contact with an other girl's vulva, vagina or uterus. (It is unclear at this point what organ need to be reached but certainly not the mouth) So at that point her ''poison'' has left her body and the transmission comme from the other person. What is happening in their body is anyone's guess. Ash's tests reveal nothing. For someone to loose consciousness, their body must be working to do something the brain decide it is important enough to shutdown other process. I bet it is also accompanied with unnormal body heat, but that already happen naturally when you exercise, have sex and to a lesser degree when you cum. What doesn't fit in what I just said is that Jenny is unaware of those transmission. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Now we speculate.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I comme to that conclusion because it only happens when her cum is in contact with an other girl's vulva, vagina or uterus. (It is unclear at this point what organ need to be reached but certainly not the mouth)
Is that why paige said her mouth feels "tingly" after jenny came in it in the dressing room?
She tested that by drinking the slushie jenny came in and have jenny drink it as well.
She felt it, jenny did not.
Meaning jenny is immune to the effects, since that usually is associated with poison I named it that.

Ashes test revealed nothing because some compounds dissolve fast in the human body.
Remember, she tested the cum from her vagina and not "at the source" either.
For instance that is why common salt would be an effective poison were it not so salty. It dissolves in a matter of hours in the victims body. Similar with nicotine ((smokers please raise your hand now!) but the lethal dose is waaaaay more than in a packet of cigarettes).

To be clear, paige seemed to have the effect the girls jenny came in vaginally as well, just not as "bad".
My guess would be that the part of the body need to be reached is the blood stream.
The vaginal walls are rich in membranes directly linked to arteries.
Way more than there are in the mouth.
Meaning the effect is faster and delivers a shock so to speak while it is slower orally so the receivers body can adapt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes