Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is that why paige said her mouth feels "tingly" after jenny came in it in the dressing room?
She tested that by drinking the slushie jenny came in and have jenny drink it as well.
She felt it, jenny did not.
Meaning jenny is immune to the effects, since that usually is associated with poison I named it that.

Ashes test revealed nothing because some compounds dissolve fast in the human body.
Remember, she tested the cum from her vagina and not "at the source" either.
For instance that is why common salt would be an effective poison were it not so salty. It dissolves in a matter of hours in the victims body. Similar with nicotine ((smokers please raise your hand now!) but the lethal dose is waaaaay more than in a packet of cigarettes).

To be clear, paige seemed to have the effect the girls jenny came in vaginally as well, just not as "bad".
My guess would be that the part of the body need to be reached is the blood stream.
The vaginal walls are rich in membranes directly linked to arteries.
Way more than there are in the mouth.
Meaning the effect is faster and delivers a shock so to speak while it is slower orally so the receivers body can adapt.
And the stomach do the rest to get rid of the ''toxin'' so no time for absorption. Good we, I hope, solved one tiny mystery. Now to really test it Jenny need to cum in some beautiful girl's ass. :sneaky: The anal cavity is also a place in the body where absorption is at it's finest as witnessed by all nurses working in emergency. There is always someone to put a tampon full of vodka up their asses ending their shortened evening in emergency rooms. If the girls don't have a similar reaction to Jenny's cum, then we are wrong.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
" There is always someone to put a tampon full of vodka up their asses ending their shortened evening in emergency rooms. " Is that even possible ?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
" There is always someone to put a tampon full of vodka up their asses ending their shortened evening in emergency rooms. " Is that even possible ?
Yes... I know because I know ER doctors and nurses, not because I was stupid enough to voluntarily give myself alcohol poisoning... There are other methods too... enema bottle, baby liquid medicine syringe, just shoving the neck of the vodka bottle up your ass and assuming the position... The baby liquid medicine syringe can actually get an adult drunk on just an ounce or two of alcohol but people being idiots... yeah... they still overdo it and end up in the ER. Sharon, a dear family friend, was a trauma nurse in a local ER in my home town for many years. Folks stick all manner of dumb shit up their ass. She told us of one time the doctor had to reach up a man's ass with forceps to remove a Grey Poupon mustard jar... Sharon said it was the larger 16 ounce size! OUCH!!! F:censored: that!!!

But yes, it is possible, just NOT recommended! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Brannon and Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes... I know because I know ER doctors and nurses, not because I was stupid enough to voluntarily give myself alcohol poisoning... There are other methods too... enema bottle, baby liquid medicine syringe, just shoving the neck of the vodka bottle up your ass and assuming the position... The baby liquid medicine syringe can actually get an adult drunk on just an ounce or two of alcohol but people being idiots... yeah... they still overdo it and end up in the ER. Sharon, a dear family friend, was a trauma nurse in a local ER in my home town for many years. Folks stick all manner of dumb shit up their ass. She told us of one time the doctor had to reach up a man's ass with forceps to remove a Grey Poupon mustard jar... Sharon said it was the larger 16 ounce size! OUCH!!! F:censored: that!!!

But yes, it is possible, just NOT recommended! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:eek:
Why do they even do that? I myself never thought of using tequila as an eyewash :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
This post will be used to provide high-level updates.

September 6, 2023:

FUTAGENESIS UNVEILED
Chapter 2
(v0.06.2)

PUBLIC RELEASE
The time has come!

Official Upload:
Or the top post of this thread!

---
Thanks for playing!
View attachment 2075092

If you've enjoyed playing and would like to show your support on F95ZONE, feel free to use this fan signature! Any and all promotion is a massive help!

BB Code:
Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.to/threads/130936/][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2102220_fgu_fansig_01.gif[/IMG][/url]
More fan signatures can be found in this post.

---------------------------------------------------

Future tags in bold:

3DCG, Futa/trans protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/trans, Masturbation, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Puzzle, Romance, Female domination, Stripping, Teasing, Lesbian, Ahegao, Animated, Groping, Sex toys, Sleep sex -- Creampie, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Anal sex (very rarely), Titfuck, Multiple penetration, Group sex, Fantasy (not in the usual sense... make of this what you will), Titfuck, Internal/X-ray views, and a few others that are too spoilery to list right now.

I do want to note that this isn't a complete list. I have the story mapped out at a high level, but there will be some latitude to include unlisted fetishes if they're in high demand (and if the story allows it).

---------------------------------------------------​
Congratulations

I played for the first time and I really liked it, a very interesting story.

I'm looking forward to new chapters.

Thanks for your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
This post will be used to provide high-level updates.

September 6, 2023:

FUTAGENESIS UNVEILED
Chapter 2
(v0.06.2)

PUBLIC RELEASE
The time has come!

Official Upload:
Or the top post of this thread!

---
Thanks for playing!
View attachment 2075092

If you've enjoyed playing and would like to show your support on F95ZONE, feel free to use this fan signature! Any and all promotion is a massive help!

BB Code:
Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.to/threads/130936/][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2102220_fgu_fansig_01.gif[/IMG][/url]
More fan signatures can be found in this post.

---------------------------------------------------

Future tags in bold:

3DCG, Futa/trans protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/trans, Masturbation, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Puzzle, Romance, Female domination, Stripping, Teasing, Lesbian, Ahegao, Animated, Groping, Sex toys, Sleep sex -- Creampie, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Anal sex (very rarely), Titfuck, Multiple penetration, Group sex, Fantasy (not in the usual sense... make of this what you will), Titfuck, Internal/X-ray views, and a few others that are too spoilery to list right now.

I do want to note that this isn't a complete list. I have the story mapped out at a high level, but there will be some latitude to include unlisted fetishes if they're in high demand (and if the story allows it).

---------------------------------------------------​
may i suggest some water sport et foot fetish and even (yes i am a dreamer ) some spank scenes....But this game is high level, all the girls are superb, the story is very well thought out, the flow is impeccable... just a little too much on the same model maybe some variations would be cool: some girl a little round, small breasts, this kind of variety...keep going this way dude

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
may i suggest some water sport et foot fetish and even (yes i am a dreamer ) some spank scenes....But this game is high level, all the girls are superb, the story is very well thought out, the flow is impeccable... just a little too much on the same model maybe some variations would be cool: some girl a little round, small breasts, this kind of variety...keep going this way dude
If there's some "watering" I would prefer it to be optional, I can't imagine cute Jenny doing that to one of her lovers. A gentle spanking could be nice.
One of the numerous things I appreciate in this game is the variety of models: Jenny and Paige are slim, Lexi and Ashley are athletic, Julie is fleshier but without excess...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
If there's some "watering" I would prefer it to be optional, I can't imagine cute Jenny doing that to one of her lovers. A gentle spanking could be nice.
One of the mumerous things I appreciate in this game is the variety of models: Jenny and Paige are slim, Lexi and Ashley are athletic, Julie is fleshier but without excess...
i agree with the optional way of course...let the "douche bag" miss those hots moments....:devilish::ROFLMAO:

The girls are so different in shape, it seems to me that all the breasts are almost identical, a little variety would be nice: perkys, sagging, large areolas and very big nipples...just to say....

Last edited:

supremesourcer

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you Tessa for making such a wonderful chapter as always, you never fail to catch our attention and be hooked with the story. In my opinion, even though FGU is not even complete, it is THE best futa VN out there. Now I am not saying that the other ones aren’t good,but as a novel, one should be portrayed as is, telling a story of a character with some realism. The length of each chapter is also quality, as an average reader it took me 45 mins for this chapter with only story mode and no other distractions. Character development. From the prologue up to now, we’ve learned that Jenny had always hidden her true self, with this even though she aces her classes, she has lost the other little things in life. She lost Claire, she cant go to night outs… and with the latest chapter she just threw all that and started to choose her own happiness. I can’t say wait to see for what’s to come. Overall, FGU is an excellent, well written visual novel. Giving it a 9/10, the reason being is it’s not finished and nothing/nobody is perfect

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessaXYZ

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
i agree with the optional way of course...let the "douche bag" miss those hots moments....:devilish::ROFLMAO:

The girls are so different in shape, it seems to me that all the breasts are almost identical, a little variety would be nice: perkys, sagging, large areolas and very big nipples...just to say....
I'm not opposed to adding feet/spanking stuff (in fact, some is planned), but water sports isn't my thing and it would be totally out of place for the characters I've written. I don't really want to go there, even if it is optional, because I'd have to shoehorn that into the personalities these characters have. The benefit (<1% of people like it) does not outweigh the downside (breaks immersion, turns people off that it's included in the game, even optionally).

Regarding body types, I feel I've added a good range of them. Slim, thicc, tall, short, large breasts, small-ish breasts (can't go too small), etc. I don't personally find saggy breasts or huge areolas attractive (again, personal opinion), so I'm not inclined to add those. And with overly big nipples, you end up getting weird effects on clothes that fit over them unless you flatten the nipple, and some of the good looking nipple assets don't have a simple way to achieve that.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I am just starting to play it but I guess because of her condition she gets excited so fast? and how does your mind out of nowhere think of erotic things? not even a little bit of self-control? I like what I'm playing it (when they go shopping) but it's like calm your tits friend, with reason you have distanced yourself from others if with everyday things you are already fantasizing. find a sexy mannequin?!

• Haha

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I am just starting to play it but I guess because of her condition she gets excited so fast? and how does your mind out of nowhere think of erotic things? not even a little bit of self-control? I like what I'm playing it (when they go shopping) but it's like calm your tits friend, with reason you have distanced yourself from others if with everyday things you are already fantasizing. find a sexy mannequin?!
If I remember well, Jenny says herself that she's easily excited and that she has to masturbate several times a day for this very reason.
I don't think she's excited by the sight of the mannequin but by the possibilities the open panties it's wearing would offer to her. :D

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
If I remember well, Jenny says herself that she's easily excited and that she has to masturbate several times a day for this very reason.
I don't think she's excited by the sight of the mannequin but by the possibilities the open panties it's wearing would offer to her. :D
yes, but then she mentions his perfect form...

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Does yours not?
not really, unless in my case I need a strong trigger not just seeing a pretty woman.
by the way, after the party do you plan for alexis to sleep in jenny's bedroom? and thus develop that relationship since there have been many indications of their attraction to each other.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I really like the UI presentation of the game and little touches like the warning and "how-to-play" screens. The About screen with full credits is nice to see. Together they make the game look professional and more like a regular commercial game. I especially like the sound effect words. Brings a little unique touch to the game. Though the word casting a shadow caused a little cognitive dissonance.

I am concerned about the logo and the Journal button during gameplay especially on an OLED monitor. The logo itself is very distracting and really detracts from the presentation of the game. Wish there is an option to remove it. As for the Journal button it would be great if it was semi-transparent.

Are there plans to have the gallery part of the journal be on the main menu? Chapter select is not a good substitute. And where applicable the gallery items like the daydreams should be replays instead of image viewer.

Finally, please consider a music player too. It would be nice to access the music directly from the main menu.

Pardon the complains and requests, please keep up the good work and I look forward to further chapters.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes