4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

gamer1243

Jul 17, 2022
this happens with a lot of games but when i replace the save file it doesnt update, ive deleted the game and redownloaded and all but for some reason the game saves the old files and wont update the new ones, is there a way to fix this??

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well this game is still kinda confusing and also missleading at a lot of points unless I'm missing something.
First off the MC is super naive and for some reason just seems to get more dumb as the story progresses.

For now there seems to be two "routes" that you can go for.
When you first meet Elasha you can either pick to go with her or not.
Choosing to not go with her will have the game say this is the end of v0.15 and will be continued in v0.16 which is now but still nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's everything far as I can tell you can get some dialogues by talking to random ppl but far as I can tell thats all there is for now as of v0.16.

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, I think the dev is keeping the MC intentionally naive just to allow non-consensual scenes to happen. Thanks for the guide.

Well this game is still kinda confusing and also missleading at a lot of points unless I'm missing something.
First off the MC is super naive and for some reason just seems to get more dumb as the story progresses.

For now there seems to be two "routes" that you can go for.
When you first meet Elasha you can either pick to go with her or not.
Choosing to not go with her will have the game say this is the end of v0.15 and will be continued in v0.16 which is now but still nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's everything far as I can tell you can get some dialogues by talking to random ppl but far as I can tell thats all there is for now as of v0.16.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
i think the dev forgot the decision right at start of not going with elasha to the dungeon, besides that game is looking good.
v.017 got 3 new scenes, just speak with Mia, then Xena, Mia again and Ash at last.
Xena scene could been alot better since there was 4 of her, but mia and ash are very nice.

(y)

Reactions: kratos476
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes