Futa x male - Futa x Female

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: Futa Isekai - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Overdrive5061 thanks for the links

ffdc7219c3a5b1e737817a7493e15960.gif d093372c1a5d989069695e283011b154.gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (29).gif screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0015.png
screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0019.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Honestly, I'm just so happy. You legit have in the OP that you are doing Futaxmale and futaxfemale and frankly, that just saves so much effort and is way better than at least 3 devs I can think of that just pussy-foot and can't answer the damn question. Futa tag alone just doesn't give enough info

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
OP states " Censored: No " but *some* of the preview images are censored.

Is the game censored or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reficul

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll give it a try like always, I just wished just one out of the several Futa games I start actually get going pass a few updates...

Reactions: fellcon

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I'll give it a try like always, I just wished just one out of the several Futa games I start actually get going pass a few updates...
There are numerous futa games that receive regular updates.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BaasB

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
There are numerous futa games that receive regular updates.
Okay I'll list off a bit I remember.

A Failure to Launch: Hiatus after two updates.
AFutaFuture:Updates yes, but small in size.
DotFP:Updates, but still in the beginning stages.
Futadom World: Love it, but it's near it's end.
Futa Dormitory:Beginning still only two updates.
Futa Oasis:Very strong start, but now it's small updates.
Homecoming:I like this game, it has a pretty good story, but it's complete now. I'm bring it up because it finished updating only a month or two ago.
Sex and Fantasy: Maybe once a year update, and it's a chapter. The plot hasn't gotten anywhere.
Shackles of Ellswyn: Looks good, but updates? If it does it's tiny like a scene after months.
Shadow over Blackmore: Potential, but no real updates yet pass the initial two.
Shattered: Love that game, so no criticism pass it's age and how much story maybe left.
Star Mars: I like it, but not much content outside one real path. The main story is bare still.
Star Periphery: Very hopeful for this to continue, but it's only two updates in.
Tales of Androgyny: Is good if you like a game to play, but it's combat not exactly easy at all.
The Futa Experiment: Still early and the updates have been shallow in my opinion.
The Proteus Effect: Started good, but now it's updates are tiny and over the course of years.

Anyways I felt I'd list quite a few, since I was going over what I could remember off the top my head that are on my list, as Futadom games over just a game with a token Futa in it for fan service. I still slipped a few more in if the game has either multiple Futa, or the Futa is one of the main character, so you get a lot of content. Ah, I did pass on MC Futa, lol. Just a personal thing, I'm a sub and most MC Trans/Futa are dominant. Anyways I hope I at least listed things people maybe tempted to look up to check out even with some of their problems they're still playable games that can be enjoyed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes