3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

dero9

Dec 2, 2020
This game has, hands down, the hottest sex scenes of any game I've ever played. I LOVE TAZE! I just wish there were more choices. And the grammar... I'd be happy to help you with that, if you'd be willing. Regardless, I can hardly want for more content!
imagine saying to help with grammar than you make grammar mistake lol "I can hardly want for more" not hating on you i just find it funny and ironic

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
After Ruby's scene go talk to her again, she will ask you if you wanna use a tf potion alone or also a invisibility one, choose the later then go to the shop behind her and talk to Xena (only works at Noon) to steal the invisibility potion. Once you had done that, you just have to wait til night, go to the elf room and pick both potions.
I can't get out of the tavern at noon, it says this 1702000932472.png

Reactions: trifork

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
After Ruby's scene go talk to her again, she will ask you if you wanna use a tf potion alone or also a invisibility one, choose the later then go to the shop behind her and talk to Xena (only works at Noon) to steal the invisibility potion. Once you had done that, you just have to wait til night, go to the elf room and pick both potions.
If you have a save in the potion shop before talking to Xena, that would help a lot!

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
After the second scene with Violet & Lust I get stuck in a text loop (something about Chiyo wanting to meet with you). Is there any content after this? I don't know what to do...

Reactions: Tama7331

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
I can't get out of the tavern at noon, it says this View attachment 3153204
yeah, i had the "not going out at noon"problem since the maid BJ patch in my save. I solved it recently by starting a new save and skipping every dialogue lol.

If you have a save in the potion shop before talking to Xena, that would help a lot!
Sure, I have one just before the Ruby sex scene. It should appear in the 1st slot of the 2nd save page.

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
After the second scene with Violet & Lust I get stuck in a text loop (something about Chiyo wanting to meet with you). Is there any content after this? I don't know what to do...
Yes, the new content starts after that. After talking with Chio about you talking to the futas she explicitly told you not to, you go to talk to Violet & Lust at Night, then Ruby at any time except Night and after i already said in a previous comment. You can also use the save in the comment above to go directly to the sex scene and ignore what i just said lol.

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
yeah, i had the "not going out at noon"problem since the maid BJ patch in my save. I solved it recently by starting a new save and skipping every dialogue lol.

Sure, I have one just before the Ruby sex scene. It should appear in the 1st slot of the 2nd save page.
He's not asking for before the Ruby scene, but the one before you go to the potion shop at noon no?

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
He's not asking for before the Ruby scene, but the one before you go to the potion shop at noon no?
yeah, but this save doesn't have the "not going out at noon" bug so he should be able to go to the potion shop at noon after the Ruby scene. It was the closest save i had to the potion shop thing.

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
yeah, but this save doesn't have the "not going out at noon" bug so he should be able to go to the potion shop at noon after the Ruby scene. It was the closest save i had to the potion shop thing.
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying!

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
My problem now is just that despite choosing "Drink Both" option, it goes over to the invisibility option, and i dont get the executioner scenes at all.

User49311

Sep 4, 2023
My problem now is just that despite choosing "Drink Both" option, it goes over to the invisibility option, and i dont get the executioner scenes at all.
The "executioner scene" isn't in the current version. But the dev published a new, new update a few days ago with this particular scene.

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
Are you using the 0.14 fixed version? The thread owner hasn't updated the game downloads to the last version so if you downloaded it from the links in there, the problem could be that. Overdrive5061 posted the fixed version a few days ago, check the quoted message below to download it or wait till the thread owner updates it.

Ok, here we go, the fixed final version for 0.14. Seems like this update has more Futa on Female, which is a bit of a shame for me personally, but more scenes are always welcome.

Win: FutaIsekai-0.14-final-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.14-final-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-release-final14.apk ~ pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes