3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Ok, I've got my hands on some new files. Sadly I have to upload the entire games again and can't upload single files.

I've only tested the windows version for a bit, can't say much for the other versions. I don't know if this is the full version as he promised, but the infinite loop bug isn't in it anymore.

Win: FutaIsekai-0.14-fixed-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.14-fixed-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-fixed-release.apk ~ pixeldrain
Wait, what bug does this fix???

Sep 1, 2019
Ok so weird question, but in the game is the mc fine with everything that happens to him or is it forced on him? This absolutely decides whether I play the game lol.

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone upload the save file right after the loop? Then it might work without us needing to download the entire game again

Reactions: Chefy2003

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
What is the new content
I only got a scene with the merchant (Ruby)...
You talk to Chiyo in the morning -> Lust and Violet at night -> Merchant in the morning -> Merchant in the evening for the scene.
After that the merchant gives you 2 potions, one for feminization and a dummy one. The feminization potion can get you to the Elf's room at night (if she's alone) for a scene, but it's not implemented yet.
The dummy potion is supposed to be swapped in the potion shop behind the merchant for an invisibility potion, but I couldn't get it to trigger. It's probably not implemented yet either.
So unless I'm missing anything, this version only has 1 H-Scene with the Merchant where you turn into a girl. Please tell me if there's something else.

dagonka15

May 27, 2017
I only got a scene with the merchant (Ruby)...
You talk to Chiyo in the morning -> Lust and Violet at night -> Merchant in the morning -> Merchant in the evening for the scene.
After that the merchant gives you 2 potions, one for feminization and a dummy one. The feminization potion can get you to the Elf's room at night (if she's alone) for a scene, but it's not implemented yet.
The dummy potion is supposed to be swapped in the potion shop behind the merchant for an invisibility potion, but I couldn't get it to trigger. It's probably not implemented yet either.
So unless I'm missing anything, this version only has 1 H-Scene with the Merchant where you turn into a girl. Please tell me if there's something else.
Same. I guess update still unfinished.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
It is implemented, you just need to enter shop in the evening and talk to the black haired futa

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes