3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
The link to the changes I made is pending review by a moderator, but just in case it helps, I had to modify the following files:

game\label\quest_label.rpy
game\label\black_label.rpy
game\label\f_1.rpy

It's an issue with variables inside the ifs and calls to the labels. If you filter by dialogues, you'll notice, as I also had issues with the Ruby character later on.
Can You upload fixed files my friend?

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
The link to the changes I made is pending review by a moderator, but just in case it helps, I had to modify the following files:

game\label\quest_label.rpy
game\label\black_label.rpy
game\label\f_1.rpy

It's an issue with variables inside the ifs and calls to the labels. If you filter by dialogues, you'll notice, as I also had issues with the Ruby character later on.
Friend, why don't you upload those 3 already modified files. This way we don't have to download the entire game again.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I see several people have asked already but what is new? Sandbox game with no changelog is such a meme.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
how much content after you got all 3 keys and spied at night?? didnt find anything more!?

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
as the game stopped in a tavern where you can work in the previous update, so nothing new appeared in the new one, where to go what to do where to get new scenes?

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Ok, I've got my hands on some new files. Sadly I have to upload the entire games again and can't upload single files.

I've only tested the windows version for a bit, can't say much for the other versions. I don't know if this is the full version as he promised, but the infinite loop bug isn't in it anymore.

Win:
Mac:
Android:

Reactions: DearlHunters

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
as the game stopped in a tavern where you can work in the previous update, so nothing new appeared in the new one, where to go what to do where to get new scenes?
Nighttime outside, two shady figures lurk around, you have been warned ... i think at least that's new.

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
Ok, I've got my hands on some new files. Sadly I have to upload the entire games again and can't upload single files.

I've only tested the windows version for a bit, can't say much for the other versions. I don't know if this is the full version as he promised, but the infinite loop bug isn't in it anymore.

Win: FutaIsekai-0.14-fixed-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.14-fixed-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-fixed-release.apk ~ pixeldrain
Well, I can say that the apk version doesn't download. Clicked the button on pixeldrain, and nothing happens.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So I found the new stuff, it's either sex change transformation scene or grinding for money..... well that sucks I thought time to grind then. And when you try to give gold the game bugs out, sending you to the forced transformation anyway.

Reactions: Chefy2003

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
So I found the new stuff, it's either sex change transformation scene or grinding for money..... well that sucks I thought time to grind then. And when you try to give gold the game bugs out, sending you to the forced transformation anyway.
And whene you have sex with her did she giv you that potion?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
And whene you have sex with her did she giv you that potion?
When you try to give the gold a text box appears and all it says is "add" then closes the conversation and the game continues like if you picked the option to not pay.

Reactions: Jorund
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes