3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
If a game contains characters with male reproductive parts and no female reproductive parts fucking other characters with male reproductive parts and no female reproductive parts in ass, shouldn't that game have the gay tag?
since when gay dudes have sex with a person with boobs??

Reactions: StapleComm

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Ok, here we go, the fixed final version for 0.14. Seems like this update has more Futa on Female, which is a bit of a shame for me personally, but more scenes are always welcome.

Win:
Mac:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Ok, here we go, the fixed final version for 0.14. Seems like this update has more Futa on Female, which is a bit of a shame for me personally, but more scenes are always welcome.

Win: FutaIsekai-0.14-final-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.14-final-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-release-final14.apk ~ pixeldrain

Many thanks. Somebody can uploadt it on mega?

Awesome_me

Jan 22, 2023
I can't do anything after takeing the dummy potion.....the story can't procced, can't go out at noon too

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
I had to start a new game to fix the issue on the new version, just for others who might have problems with their save from other versions.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020

Can someone provide an alternative download link, cause the download speed keeps dropping to 0 for no reason

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018

Oh, interesting. How do we get these Executioner scenes? I only got the Ruby one.

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
Oh, interesting. How do we get these Executioner scenes? I only got the Ruby one.
After Ruby's scene go talk to her again, she will ask you if you wanna use a tf potion alone or also a invisibility one, choose the later then go to the shop behind her and talk to Xena (only works at Noon) to steal the invisibility potion. Once you had done that, you just have to wait til night, go to the elf room and pick both potions.

Reactions: NexusEv
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes