3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
This game has, hands down, the hottest sex scenes of any game I've ever played. I LOVE TAZE! I just wish there were more choices. And the grammar... I'd be happy to help you with that, if you'd be willing. Regardless, I can hardly want for more content!

Nov 12, 2023
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the fixed version?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
>See the graphics: YIPPEEEEEE
>See the tags futa, mmc and femdom: It's just a burning memory
Well, it still looks like a good game

Last edited:
Reactions: DearlHunters

Lean46

Dec 10, 2021
Hi, I've already fixed the bug that was occurring, but I had to extract the RPA files. I'm not sure if there's any issue with uploading the fixed game. Could someone confirm this for me? I mean uploading the game with the RPA files decompressed...

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i get stuck on a dialog thing after a sex scene with the 2 woman you talk to at night anyone else have this problem and dose anyone know how to fix it? :)

Reactions: Jorund

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
Hi, I've already fixed the bug that was occurring, but I had to extract the RPA files. I'm not sure if there's any issue with uploading the fixed game. Could someone confirm this for me? I mean uploading the game with the RPA files decompressed...
Please go ahead, which files did you have to edit?

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Whith file you exacly you extract? Please tell us bro

Lean46

Dec 10, 2021
I'm sharing the link to the game with the modified files... I had to make several modifications because I found some issues later on, not just the infinite dialogue error.

The new content is accessible, but I believe for a better experience, you should redownload it when the official patched version from the same developer is released.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Probably as everyone said, I only got a complaint from Lust & Violet for last scene. I'm guessing that's what you all mean by stuck in loop, same. anyone tried new start ?

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
I will mention once the bug has been fixed. Still hasn't been for now.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "label/quest_label.rpyc", line 461, in script call
File "label/quest_label.rpyc", line 1419, in script
File "C:\Games\FutaIsekai-0.14-win\FutaIsekai-0.14-win\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
tracelog if this helps

Lean46

Dec 10, 2021
Whith file you exacly you extract? Please tell us bro
The link to the changes I made is pending review by a moderator, but just in case it helps, I had to modify the following files:

game\label\quest_label.rpy
game\label\black_label.rpy
game\label\f_1.rpy

It's an issue with variables inside the ifs and calls to the labels. If you filter by dialogues, you'll notice, as I also had issues with the Ruby character later on.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes