3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Here we go, more futa on male greatness is upon us. Consider throwing a few dollars towards the dev if you like the game. I will keep uploading the expensive tier updates here regardless.

Update Note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Win: FutaIsekai-0.13-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.13-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-release.apk ~ pixeldrain
Can You add new vip of 0.14 version?

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
guys is there any content after you peek at the three in their bedroom's ? kind of stuck there with no one to talk to about anything new.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
guys is there any content after you peek at the three in their bedroom's ? kind of stuck there with no one to talk to about anything new.
At night go outside and go left, there is a random chance that you'll see new characters there. If they're not there just skip to the next night and try again.

Reactions: Homealone

Adgagfa

Apr 3, 2022
Still no update, but a lot of good news for the content, looks like there will be quite a few scenarios and animations with the MC for the next update.

Feel free to post some ideas here for the other characters, I may or may not relay them towards the developer.
Still no update, but a lot of good news for the content, looks like there will be quite a few scenarios and animations with the MC for the next update.

Feel free to post some ideas here for the other characters, I may or may not relay them towards the developer.
Hope the developer will focus more on futa on male content and always best luck for him and thank you for sharing this spoiler

Reactions: Reisan6942

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

I messaged suggesting possibly bringing Rika and his family to the new world, as I really wanted a continuation of the Rika futa town life story. Also Elesha hints at getting boys pregnant so definitely some mpreg suggestions if possible.

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
honestly, this is the greatest futadom game of all time - the creator knows exactly what we futa lovers want, we want hardcore-rape and be sissified lol.
exactly, none of that potential male on futa stuff, none of those regular girls. Thankfully there isnt hardcore violence and kinks that don't quite matchup like piss, scat, musk, feet and garbage like that(no offence, since that totally makes everything better). Focuses on what futa do best, looking sexy and thicc and fucking your ass.

Nov 3, 2023
exactly, none of that potential male on futa stuff, none of those regular girls. Thankfully there isnt hardcore violence and kinks that don't quite matchup like piss, scat, musk, feet and garbage like that(no offence, since that totally makes everything better). Focuses on what futa do best, looking sexy and thicc and fucking your ass.
Yes, perfect domination. I think the creator of the game is just like us, craving for futa dicks lol. and i love the size-difference in that game, the futa looks so big and tall like realistic way, its so unrealistic when the futa is skinny and same height as the sub guy when they are considered to have taken over the world.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Oh, these "girls" will tear your ass apart. :PogChamp:

It's a shame that the storyline ended quickly. I'm looking forward to when it's completed.

Reactions: Mister Wake

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
nice list, ive tried breeders of nephylym and carnal instinct, how do you feel about slaves of rome?
In general, not bad, there is content. However, even a neural network could write a better storyline, and there are a lot of graphical bugs.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes