3.90 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
game is to good but body girl is have problem and so big ass and not standard . and i hate that femboy . so many player is normal man and boy is not oky really or make 2 charcter or 3 charcher gril fem and boy

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
i dono man i think the game is perfect just needs more content
The game is really difficult in terms of physics and geometry. No, it is fantasy. not natural.dick girls like the tube of polycla:ROFLMAO:booty Very bloated and swollen. MC is extremely small and girlish like a 10-year-old child. These are really unprofessional and insulting. Extremely good games like femdom city and blackmore shadow darktoz and final spell and some other They have strictly observed the points and it is excellent. I have nothing to do with this game, but it really needs major changes if it wants to have a future and progress

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
The game is really difficult in terms of physics and geometry. No, it is fantasy. not natural.dick girls like the tube of polycla:ROFLMAO:booty Very bloated and swollen. MC is extremely small and girlish like a 10-year-old child. These are really unprofessional and insulting. Extremely good games like femdom city and blackmore shadow darktoz and final spell and some other They have strictly observed the points and it is excellent. I have nothing to do with this game, but it really needs major changes if it wants to have a future and progress
This is my humble opinion but all these DAZ based games always look weird to me. Trying to imitate real life makes them look uncanny to me. I understand the appeal of them, but saying that this game should also go in that direction is just plain pointless. The power balance between the futanari and the MC works because they have these massive differences in size.

I don't think this game is for you, and it will have a future and progress. It does need more content though and minor fixes here and there.

I will make it happen with my own two hands if I have to.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
This is my humble opinion but all these DAZ based games always look weird to me. Trying to imitate real life makes them look uncanny to me. I understand the appeal of them, but saying that this game should also go in that direction is just plain pointless. The power balance between the futanari and the MC works because they have these massive differences in size.

I don't think this game is for you, and it will have a future and progress. It does need more content though and minor fixes here and there.

I will make it happen with my own two hands if I have to.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I meant about the game's flawed and problematic physics, and anyway, I just saw it and didn't continue. thank you:coffee:

Reactions: Overdrive5061

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Here we go, more futa on male greatness is upon us. Consider throwing a few dollars towards the dev if you like the game. I will keep uploading the expensive tier updates here regardless.

Update Note:

Downloads:
Win:
Mac:
Android:

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Here we go, more futa on male greatness is upon us. Consider throwing a few dollars towards the dev if you like the game. I will keep uploading the expensive tier updates here regardless.

Update Note:

Downloads:
Win: FutaIsekai-0.13-win.zip ~ pixeldrain
Mac: FutaIsekai-0.13-mac.zip ~ pixeldrain
Android: com.futaisekai-release.apk ~ pixeldrain
Thanks man

DearlHunters

Apr 10, 2020

Update Note:

Downloads:
Based

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018

Update Note:

Downloads:
You're a hero, thank you!

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
Solid update overall, the new scenes are very hot. Special mention to Lust, I have a thing for muscular futas

A few notes:
- I wish the futas had different heights and cock sizes, bulges would be nice too
- It would be nice to be able to replay the sex scenes, or at least have a gallery
- I hope other ways to make money are added in the future. I thought the Violet and Lust interaction was supposed to give us some money but it doesn't
- The.. dialogue... can be... jarring at times...

Hopefully the game keeps getting updated in the future

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

Update Note:

Downloads:
Finally some more MC action. Playing second fiddle to these overgrown futa amazons and their female sluts is awful. Thanks for the upload, I used to pay the 20 dollars a month but my financial problem switched. Support their page guys.

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah just got to try the update myself and the new scenes are absolutely stellar. The game itself is still barebones, but the scenes are very noteworthy on their own.

- The.. dialogue... can be... jarring at times...
Yeah, the dev really should grammar check most of the texts in the game, albeit I guess most of the time is spend actually animating and coding/editing the game. The dots in the middle of the dialogue does kinda add something to it for me personally, but I can see how that might get in the way of enjoying it.
Finally some more MC action. Playing second fiddle to these overgrown futa amazons and their female sluts is awful. Thanks for the upload, I used to pay the 20 dollars a month but my financial problem switched. Support their page guys.
Yeah, the cost to get the newest release is kinda steep, but given that for me personally this is exactly the stuff I enjoy most I've decided for once to support a creator. As long as my financial situation doesn't change I will share the blessings here, but yeah I think it's a good idea to give a few dollars to the creator anyway.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes