3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

DaemionX

Jul 30, 2018
So, a few questions. Been playing on android and it seems to be a bit busted? Like where does the emily gives you unlock? And i cant seem to leave the tavern during the day and only the day cause i still need to do things in there? And i cant interact with the mystery characters at night cause i think it gives me the prompt for the door instead. So i just dunno what im suppose to do but repeat the taze and lyra scenes when they happen or play blackjack.

Reactions: Kaoru Kira

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaisekaiATaleOfUnintendedFate-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: tenneybox

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Am I the only one that wants to see Chiyo either cuck MC or assault the MC? Either is good, both is better actually

edit: and before people jump down my throat about this, Elashia made comments strongly hinting she loves cucking lesbian couples and seems rather keen to get the MC involved, which is gonna probably include cucking him. There is also the fact there is a 99% chance Ellie is getting her brains fucked out while all this stuff is going on while you try to find her. As for Chiyo assaulting MC, I kinda love the idea of her realizing he's more of a wimp than she is and the fact he just keeps constantly ignoring her advice and doing stupid shit and feeling not only does he "deserve" it, but she gets empowered by having some one to push around herself.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
the game crashes when i go out side to the left of the inn
The door on the left, sometimes is unlocked. If you go through it, it seems to take you straight back to title page. I think its supposed to be locked, but in the one time he forgot to lock it, you'll just end the game, or in your case it crashes.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I don't think he will get close enough to anyone at this point to actually get cucked in that sense, but getting Chiyo to assault MC at some point might be very nice actually, good idea.
I just want some verbal humiliation or maybe being stuck in the "splash" zone and have some clean up duty (pertaining to the cuck thing, not the assault. Please go balls to the wall on the assaulting him part):p

Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
Am I the only one that wants to see Chiyo either cuck MC or assault the MC? Either is good, both is better actually

edit: and before people jump down my throat about this, Elashia made comments strongly hinting she loves cucking lesbian couples and seems rather keen to get the MC involved, which is gonna probably include cucking him. There is also the fact there is a 99% chance Ellie is getting her brains fucked out while all this stuff is going on while you try to find her. As for Chiyo assaulting MC, I kinda love the idea of her realizing he's more of a wimp than she is and the fact he just keeps constantly ignoring her advice and doing stupid shit and feeling not only does he "deserve" it, but she gets empowered by having some one to push around herself.
Nah fuck cuck shit

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
this game was interesting right until the first sex scene with Elasha, where the sound of falling face first into mud is used as a sex sound.
then it became hilarious in a way that killed any sexual tension in there. flipflops running in muddy rain are not the sound you would expect when a virgin guy has a 20x20X60 centimeters pole shoved up his ass.

Last edited:

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Besides 2 sex scenes, I believe, the update brought us some minor improvements on night events in the inn.
Though, it's still a wonder, why the MC doesn't go to Lyria, when he was strongly willing to just moments before(

Reactions: Vageenaj

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
The door on the left, sometimes is unlocked. If you go through it, it seems to take you straight back to title page. I think its supposed to be locked, but in the one time he forgot to lock it, you'll just end the game, or in your case it crashes.
Sometimes that door takes me back inside the tavern, other times it returns me to the title screen.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes