skc51

Nov 21, 2018
Not me, but thanks) It, big translations project
the thing is UI is still in Japanese, if they didnt even translated the main menu how am i supposed to play that game like dude come on

ytg0649

May 6, 2019
Is anyone having the issues when you are trying to recruit "Peer" girl and
then the game just won't let you progress? Frustrating.

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Is anyone having the issues when you are trying to recruit "Peer" girl and
then the game just won't let you progress? Frustrating.
Yeah, was checking here to see if there was a fix for it. Also, having the same issue with recruiting the bandit guys.

Reactions: ytg0649

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Sup y'all. So I abandoned the flash version of this game when I stumbled across this rebuild. Is this version finished or is it still in the works?

By the way. Whoever is rebuilding this game should consider creating a patreon so we can help fund it, personally I would be happy to help donate.

AnbuDemi

May 21, 2017
Sup y'all. So I abandoned the flash version of this game when I stumbled across this rebuild. Is this version finished or is it still in the works?

By the way. Whoever is rebuilding this game should consider creating a patreon so we can help fund it, personally I would be happy to help donate.
I always get triggered reading something like this... Not in the bad way.
I really like this game and the Dev constatly updates it. (Official Version: 3.22)
But not playing it on english and "censored" does take a lot of the fun away. I´d love to completely update it.
And with a bit of help for the UI I´d constantly keep it up-to-date. BUT.... I have no idea how to uncrypt it.
Cant get to the raw files to start "working". So if somebody is willing to form a small team to keep an awesome english patch updated, pls contact me and we work something out. We have a lot of talented people here, but it seems many lose interested or are just to busy,which is fine. But, PLS LET US HELP !

Reactions: orvu and YokoSan

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
gonna do that then, thanks!
as for the scene..so we can only see that scene once? that's too bad..i thought we can see it over and over again
it's kinda funny when u go naked to some places and boom suddenly they're surprised lol
There are some scenes if you walk into places naked a bit later in the game if I remember correctly, you can find a scene guide here

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
last time i played this was on flash. i didnt know it was updated to unity and such till now. reading threw and looking online. is this game finnished with the exeption of translation and bug fixes. im seeing the stuff about ver. 3.20+ but are those all just bug fixes and the game is compleat?

Nov 20, 2017
last time i played this was on flash. i didnt know it was updated to unity and such till now. reading threw and looking online. is this game finnished with the exeption of translation and bug fixes. im seeing the stuff about ver. 3.20+ but are those all just bug fixes and the game is compleat?
Game is complete.
There are just bug fixes that comes out now and then.
Last update was a few days ago and it's now on v3.23
But the translate project is still on 3.12 and still on machine translation for now.
But since you played the flash version the last time you might be happy to hear that this project here is fully uncensored ;)

Reactions: Shenju

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
is it possible to have the save file with most of the cgs unlocked for the version 3.12? It bugs and i cannot go ahead on the game because at certain points the text disappear:V

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
been seeing name Sakume on guide ( i know its material shop owner )
but nothing say about how to get her
anyone know?

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Does the update fix the recruitment I hope? Can't seem to recruit the shop owner, just get a freeze at the end of the convo

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i hear the game is complete?
i thought i had the latest version but the changes to pubic hair don't apply to CGs. did you mean the story is complete, or did they really leave pubic hair out of the CGs ?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes