The d man

Aug 15, 2019
They are invincible i think, use mind control on them or cursed seal to capture them.
Thanks for responding...they cant be captured and I cant read jap to know what skill is mind control...currently running through and older English version to see what is said during that part

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for responding...they cant be captured and I cant read jap to know what skill is mind control...currently running through and older English version to see what is said during that part
The blonde loli witch is the one with the mind control skill.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Did you read the guide? go back a few pages in the thread and you should find a link. You need to capture a certain loli ghost in the map you find bald.

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
Did you read the guide? go back a few pages in the thread and you should find a link. You need to capture a certain loli ghost in the map you find bald.
Thank you I started to peice that together but you helped me out thanks

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
I messing with UABE and trying to remove mosaics but when I do I go to pink censor blocks...can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Oliver Twist

Sep 1, 2017
Can anyone help with the metal appl costume. I have cleared 3-1 on hard with 3 stars but have not received any costume. I am also trying to find a CG guide I went through a lot of the stuff on here but couldn't find one.

Edit: Ok, so i figured out you have to use the item from the items menu before you can change the costume I thought it just unlocked -_-

Last edited:

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
The FuujuHime Guide mentions you can get one free 3-legged pants by clicking Pia a few times and I did exactly that and all she gave me was just a health potion.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
something's wrong then. from what i understand, clicking her has a chance of making her give you something, that something having a chance to be the pants (which she only gives once)
are you sure she didn't give you the pants already?

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
something's wrong then. from what i understand, clicking her has a chance of making her give you something, that something having a chance to be the pants (which she only gives once)
are you sure she didn't give you the pants already?
This is what she gave me, I see you said there is a chance in getting the pants which means it's random, crap sounds like I have to start over and save before going to the shop and scum for the pants. I don't understand Japanese, but usually when a item's description says xhp+ it's a potion.
I'm playing on normal difficulty

Last edited:

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
I started over and she gave me the pants this time(Heart symbol means key items, I guess), took me awhile to find out how to use it, had to go into the unit list and click the purple button(I thought that was to get rid of items, so I avoided it).
Visual Novel Reader doesn't work so well on this game.

Sep 10, 2018
I started over and she gave me the pants this time(Heart symbol means key items, I guess), took me awhile to find out how to use it, had to go into the unit list and click the purple button(I thought that was to get rid of items, so I avoided it).
Visual Novel Reader doesn't work so well on this game.
There is a really nice translate project if you want , they do a big guide for the game too.

Reactions: deaddog

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
There is a really nice translate project if you want , they do a big guide for the game too.
I was already following that guide when I first start playing this game, honestly I didn't even notice the hyperlink to the gallery of the UI translated to English, on the first time I was there, also the translation patch don't work with Unity version 3.24.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quote

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Here is the uncensored unity version 3.39 with a (mostly) translated UI and the translated script and item-, skill- and character-tables from version 3.12.

Most of the translated buttons are taken from the 3.12 translation project (I just translated some missing buttons and inserted them into the sprite-atlas-files), so credits go to all the people who where involved with that.

Speech-Windows large font and text cut off
The problem with the large font in the speech-window is still present in this version as well. If someone is willing to change the script (n_data.txt in src folder) here are a few hints I managed to discover:
The basic structure of a script line is t/X/[Name]/[Line1 = 20 characters][Line2 = 20 characters][Line3 = 20 characters]:
  • "t" stands for trigger or Mouse Click
  • X stands for the window location; either blank or a number between 1 and 8; [blank]=Center, 1=Left, 8=Right
  • [Name] is the speakers name at the top left of the window, if left blank there will be no name shown (narrator mode)
  • each line breaks cleanly after exactly 20 characters, whether it's mid-word or not
  • there is no room for more than 3 lines or 60 characters; everything after that is cut off and should be copied to a new t-line
Dialogue won't progress
If you have the problem that a dialogue won't progress, make a copy of your n_data.txt in the src folder and temporarily overwrite it with the japanese version (found in the Orig_Jap_src_files folder). After the dialogue, copy the english file back.
I guess this happens because some of the event triggers in this file point to assets that are not available anymore, since the translated script was originally taken from version 3.12.

I hope that someone finds the time to clean up the script and maybe even put the japanese and english version side by side to compare the event triggers.

Not translated things and additional resources
Some things (like the Hardmode goals) can't be translated since they seem to be coming from some scripts and not sprite or texture files. I wasn't able to find any trace of those scripts though.

But you can find an almost complete english guide of the game at Google-Docs page.

The Google Table page of the translation project can be found .

For Cheaters

- Press and hold ALT + Z at the waitress minigame to stop the timer and deactivate invalid inputs.
- You can change the unit, item and skill values in the csv files in the src folder, but be aware, that this affects enemies as well. The following changes proofed to be very useful:
  • Change SP cost of Mercyful Strike and Seal to 0 and increase the skill range to 50
  • Increase move value of every player-unit to 50 (if you change monsters, enemies will have this perk too)
  • Make all items sellable to the shop, so you can buy them back whenever you want
  • increase exp and gold gained from releasing or selling slimes
- You can open the xml files in the src folder and remove the <Dark> tag to remove darkness from a map

Since I have high hopes for a proper (offical) translation when the steam release comes around, I won't be putting much effort into translating the remaining view buttons or the script.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes