Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Oh I see, thanks. never thought that red haired swordswoman could be recruited.. Sorry ma'am, I failed you.. =( I won't fail you again.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Oh I see, thanks. never thought that red haired swordswoman could be recruited.. Sorry ma'am, I failed you.. =( I won't fail you again.
Rule of thumb: If the enemy is sexy there is a 100% chance you are able to recruit/capture them sooner or later.
But you are right, not attacking an obvious target (in this case the swordswoman) to be able to recruit it later is pretty obscure.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkness2012

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
I'm truly stuck I'm in the cave of keel near the end game and I'm blocked by two Golem dogs I tried attacking them, sealing them and I tried walking away to see if they come after me but they don't. I don't know what to do?? Can anyone help on this??

Reactions: Darknoob

zonedoutman

Dec 3, 2019
I'm truly stuck I'm in the cave of keel near the end game and I'm blocked by two Golem dogs I tried attacking them, sealing them and I tried walking away to see if they come after me but they don't. I don't know what to do?? Can anyone help on this??
You need to use awakened seal

Reactions: Shana1001

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
How do i get that? I thought that was something you get when you get closer to the final boss?
If you captured that yellow spirit girl and fought the witch after that, you should get a transformation sequence in that fight. After that you can use "true seal" to capture almost every enemy or boss.
In a fight you have to transform first before you can select the "true seal" skill.

I think you could level up your seal power to something close to 100. With that you should be able to capture every not-boss enemy with the normal seal skill as well. Remember: If you start a new game and select "keep seal level" then you start with the seal level of your last save file.

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
If you captured that yellow spirit girl and fought the witch after that, you should get a transformation sequence in that fight. After that you can use "true seal" to capture almost every enemy or boss.
In a fight you have to transform first before you can select the "true seal" skill.

I think you could level up your seal power to something close to 100. With that you should be able to capture every not-boss enemy with the normal seal skill as well. Remember: If you start a new game and select "keep seal level" then you start with the seal level of your last save file.
<Epic facepalm> I captured that ghost girl but released her for free exp. I am so kicking myself now lol. Ok well thanks guys I definitely appreciate the info and o won't make the same mistake twice

zig

Jul 15, 2017

Properties
1577581779795.png

Property:Function:
TextThe text displayed by the control.
Character
FontThe used to display the text.
Font StyleThe style applied to the text. The options are Normal, Bold, Italic and Bold And Italic.
Font SizeThe size of the displayed text.
Line SpacingThe vertical separation between lines of text.
Rich TextShould markup elements in the text be interpreted as styling?
Paragraph
AlignmentThe horizontal and vertical alignment of the text.
Align by GeometryUse the extents of glyph geometry to perform horizontal alignment rather than glyph metrics.
Horizontal OverflowThe method used to handle the situation where the text is too wide to fit in the rectangle. The options are Wrap and Overflow.
Vertical OverflowThe method used to handle the situation where wrapped text is too tall to fit in the rectangle. The options are Truncate and Overflow.
Best FitShould Unity ignore the size properties and simply try to fit the text to the control’s rectangle?
ColorThe color used to render the text.
MaterialThe used to render the text.
Why has no one fixed the text overflow in the last versions?

Last edited:

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Why has no one fixed the text overflow in the last versions?
Because the developer doesn't seem to care for other languages besides Japanese. And we fans don't have access to the unity project files to change it ourself. If you know how to decompile a unity game, then by all means, give it a try or tell us how to do it.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Because the developer doesn't seem to care for other languages besides Japanese. And we fans don't have access to the unity project files to change it ourself. If you know how to decompile a unity game, then by all means, give it a try or tell us how to do it.
Sure the project files arent there, but the binaries are.
They are a bit hard to read though.
1577618424044.png
ignore the other 4 tabs, they are unrelated to Fuuju Hime

In any case, there are multiple decompilers out there. You only need to search for them...

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I think you are supossed to run that with unity.
I am not sure what you are talking about. Unity does not open .dll binaries. He wanted to know how to decompile them and i showed him how.

Edit: Huh. I didnt think you could just drag the .dll into unity. TIL
though i dont know what more doing that lets me do which i couldnt already do with the decompiler.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
i think you are supossed to run the assets of the game together with the library, then you got the whole game in unity from there try changing the text format.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
that's not true. have you seen his recent game? it's in english and japanese. I will white Knight for that man til the day he dies and then to my grave 2020_01_01_14_47_08_Superbadr_Discord.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkness2012

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, he did more than his fair share by completely translating the flash version. Not many devs translate their games to other languages themselves. I wouldnt be here if that amazing english ver. didnt exist.
Now it is up to fans to keep up the translation.

Reactions: kancollection

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I'm more curious as to if 3.40 is the FINAL version. If it is then I'll begin playing it now regardless of translation progress.
EDIT: lol I guess checking the Log is the only way to read all the texts.

Last edited:

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I have a small question, i have been searching for quite a while but i have not managed to find a translation for the options screen. Does anyone know if that particuler part has been translated? And if it works with the latest version?

With high regards,

Reinyn

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I have a small question, i have been searching for quite a while but i have not managed to find a translation for the options screen. Does anyone know if that particuler part has been translated? And if it works with the latest version?

With high regards,

Reinyn
It is mostly translated at the bottom of the google docs.

Reactions: Reinyn
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes