lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
For some reason I get pink blocks where the mosaics are?
You could try re-decensoring it. I used the following guide for it:

Decensoring Unity Version ( )
This is applicable to any Unity version (2.X, 3.X etc). As long as the developer does not decide to change the means of censorship it will always work on any future version.

NOTE: You need to redo the below steps for every time you update the game, copying & pasting the altered files will not work (It’ll probably just cause crash).

Decensoring is possible in Unity version because a shader is used to create mosaic, unlike the Flash version where the images themselves are censored. The steps below essentially “break” the mosaic shader.

Steps
  • (Latest version, v2.2 beta4 or newer)
  • Make copy of file [game dir]/Game_Data/sharedassets0.assets
  • Run the Extractor, open the copy you made
  • Find “CustomMosaic” item (should be near the top), click it, click “Export Dump” and save it
  • Find “Font Material” item, “View Data”, expand “Base”, expand “m_Shader”, note “m_FileID” and “mPath_ID”
  • Open the extracted text file, replace the values of “m_FileID” and “m_PathID” with values from step 4, scroll to the bottom and set both "0 float a" to 0, save the file
  • Select the “CustomMosaic” item in Extractor, click “Import Dump” and choose the edited file
  • Click File:Save and overwrite the original file (sharedassets0.assets)

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
You could try re-decensoring it. I used the following guide for it:

Decensoring Unity Version ( )
This is applicable to any Unity version (2.X, 3.X etc). As long as the developer does not decide to change the means of censorship it will always work on any future version.

NOTE: You need to redo the below steps for every time you update the game, copying & pasting the altered files will not work (It’ll probably just cause crash).

Decensoring is possible in Unity version because a shader is used to create mosaic, unlike the Flash version where the images themselves are censored. The steps below essentially “break” the mosaic shader.

Steps
  • (Latest version, v2.2 beta4 or newer)
  • Make copy of file [game dir]/Game_Data/sharedassets0.assets
  • Run the Extractor, open the copy you made
  • Find “CustomMosaic” item (should be near the top), click it, click “Export Dump” and save it
  • Find “Font Material” item, “View Data”, expand “Base”, expand “m_Shader”, note “m_FileID” and “mPath_ID”
  • Open the extracted text file, replace the values of “m_FileID” and “m_PathID” with values from step 4, scroll to the bottom and set both "0 float a" to 0, save the file
  • Select the “CustomMosaic” item in Extractor, click “Import Dump” and choose the edited file
  • Click File:Save and overwrite the original file (sharedassets0.assets)
That's the same thing I found and tried to do but got the same pink block results...thanks for replying

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
That's the same thing I found and tried to do but got the same pink block results...thanks for replying
You could try to copy the game folder to another machine and see, if it happens there too. If yes, the game itself is broken. If not, then something is wrong with your computer. Maybe you need to update your graphic card drivers.

Another thing you can try is decensoring the original asset-file and see if the same thing is happening. You can find it in the Game-Data folder. Just rename sharedassets0.assets in something else and rename sharedassets0_JAP.assets in sharedassets0.assets then follow the decensoring guide.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
What is going on with the Unity version? Why is it MTL with bad grammar while the flash version has perfect character spacing as well as grammar? I would like to enjoy the uncensored game while also reading proper english...

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
What is going on with the Unity version? Why is it MTL with bad grammar while the flash version has perfect character spacing as well as grammar? I would like to enjoy the uncensored game while also reading proper english...
The Flash version was properly translated by the developer and formatted for an english font type.

The Unity version was translated by fans (for the first part they took the proper translation of the flash version and for the latter part MTL was used) and since they can't access the source code, they can only change the script. The formatting is based on japanese characters and is only able to display 20 characters per line and 3 lines per dialogue window. Everything else is simply cut off.

To change this someone would have to sit down and work on the script to make sure, there are proper line breaks (not mid-word) and that a new dialogue window is shown for the words that exceed those 60 characters.

Now if you consider that there are about 15,000 lines of text and, let's face it, most of the people play the game for other things than the story, it's unlikely that someone will bother with that.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The Flash version was properly translated by the developer and formatted for an english font type.

The Unity version was translated by fans (for the first part they took the proper translation of the flash version and for the latter part MTL was used) and since they can't access the source code, they can only change the script. The formatting is based on japanese characters and is only able to display 20 characters per line and 3 lines per dialogue window. Everything else is simply cut off.

To change this someone would have to sit down and work on the script to make sure, there are proper line breaks (not mid-word) and that a new dialogue window is shown for the words that exceed those 60 characters.

Now if you consider that there are about 15,000 lines of text and, let's face it, most of the people play the game for other things than the story, it's unlikely that someone will bother with that.
Is the flash version the same as the unity version? I am noticing the unity version has considerably more features compared to it (i.e the options and stats)

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Is the flash version the same as the unity version? I am noticing the unity version has considerably more features compared to it (i.e the options and stats)
Since version 2.82 (I think) the developer changed from flash to unity. So every feature or content that came after that only exists in the unity version. The current unity version is 3.40 (not translated yet).

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Since version 2.82 (I think) the developer changed from flash to unity. So every feature or content that came after that only exists in the unity version. The current unity version is 3.40 (not translated yet).
Ah thats a shame..would i miss anything if i transfered my flash save over to unity? I am level 25 and at the berserker capture mission. Is there any new feature/tutorial added before that point in the unity version?

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Ah thats a shame..would i miss anything if i transfered my flash save over to unity? I am level 25 and at the berserker capture mission. Is there any new feature/tutorial added before that point in the unity version?
The real new content starts after the fight with the witch. Before that there are only UI-improvements I think. The stage you are at, is about 20% (maybe 25%) of the whole content.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
how do i use save files for 3.39 I cant find the folder in the file
In the title screen of the game you can click on the button in the top left corner and select unity version and it opens the correct folder.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
There's something I'd like to confirm. Will this hgame receive an official proper translation in the future or not? If yes then, since I'm a patient guy, I won't be touching this hgame until it does, even if it's for 2 or 3 years. Otherwise, I may have to wait for the very final update.

I've actually played this hgame years ago with earlier version, though after seeing the never ending update it got everytime, I had to stop playing until it got to the final version.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
There's something I'd like to confirm. Will this hgame receive an official proper translation in the future or not? If yes then, since I'm a patient guy, I won't be touching this hgame until it does, even if it's for 2 or 3 years. Otherwise, I may have to wait for the very final update.

I've actually played this hgame years ago with earlier version, though after seeing the never ending update it got everytime, I had to stop playing until it got to the final version.
I don't think you should hold your breath. I can't see the developer doing a proper english translation in the foreseeable future and the fan translation project seems to be dead as well. Maybe, we are lucky and someone is able to translate the MTL part into proper English and is bored enough to clean the script as well.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Fan translation isn't dead so much because of the work involved in the translating, it's just that you may as well be running a machine translation if half the text is going to be cut off due to formatting. If someone manages to fix the formatting, then the translation would probably be done pretty quick since supposedly all of the new updates have just been bug fixes.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Fan translation isn't dead so much because of the work involved in the translating, it's just that you may as well be running a machine translation if half the text is going to be cut off due to formatting. If someone manages to fix the formatting, then the translation would probably be done pretty quick since supposedly all of the new updates have just been bug fixes.
Well in theory you could change the script, so that long lines are broken up into two smaller lines.
Here is an example:

Original Line
Code:
t//Elena/The cause was found to be a witch named Robecca, residing in the ancient ruins far to the northwest…
Formatted Line
Code:
t//Elena/The cause was found to be a witch named Robecca, residing in
t//Elena/the ancient ruins   far to the northwest...
When you do it like this, the cut off text is displayed in a new window after clicking the mouse.
There are some rules for text-formatting:
1. Each dialogue window can only show a maximum of 60 characters. The rest of the text has to be put in the next line.
2. Each line in a dialogue window can only show a maximum of 20 characters. If a line ends mid-word, it will be broken of mid-word. Counting characters and fill up leftover characters with space can prevent that.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, so that's either changing the formatting rules or redoing the entire translation project from scratch.

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, so that's either changing the formatting rules or redoing the entire translation project from scratch.
Well, as far as I can tell (I'm no programmer), booth options would need re-engineering some of the unity-code.
In the unity asset files I couldn't find any scripts that control the formatting or font type or something like that.

Maybe some part-time unity guru here could enlighten us as to how to do this.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
from what I've read here, is it safe to draw the conclusion that to date v3.39 is the latest iteration of Mofuland's Futaring? the farthest I have gotten is traveling to a new continent and some story dialogue and that was it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
A futa game that escaped my notice? Well....first time for everything I guess...

lindtec

Oct 31, 2018
from what I've read here, is it safe to draw the conclusion that to date v3.39 is the latest iteration of Mofuland's Futaring? the farthest I have gotten is traveling to a new continent and some story dialogue and that was it.
Actually there is a v3.40, just not translated (yet). But since the last few updates were only bugfixes, this one is most likely the same.

EDIT: Here is the changelog from v3.00 to v3.40 (Google-translated)
Code:
Recent updates & corrections

Ver 3.40 (2019/11/27)
- A bug that fails to start without creating a save directory.

Ver 3.39 (2019/10/01)
- Bug that image is not displayed normally when moving left and right in window mode.

Ver 3.38 (2019/09/11)
- Bug that data is destroyed when returning from auto save in underground battlefield.

Ver 3.37 (August 29, 2019)
- A bug where the maximum value linkage of the appearance impact does not work.

Ver 3.36 (August 23, 2019)
- Bug that cannot read saved data of past version.

Ver 3.35 (August 21, 2019)
- A bug that data on the sort list is overwritten on the buddy list when resuming from auto save.

Ver 3.34 (2019/08/16)
- A bug that does not display the status increase value when strengthening.
- Expand the limit number of friends from 1000 to 5000.

Ver 3.33 (2019/08/08)
- Bug that cannot read saved data of past version.

Ver 3.32 (2019/08/07)
- Bug that genital sensitivity value is not read.

Ver 3.31 (August 05, 2019)
- Bug that event is not executed at the time of capture or being in a friend.
- A bug that the data of the sort list is overwritten on the buddy list when saved.
- Bug that does not acquire skills by level up.
- Bug that does not display what has risen when leveling up.

Ver 3.30 (August 04, 2019)
- Bug that HP becomes 1 when saving is read.
- A bug that stops at the first event at the underground battlefield.

Ver 3.29 (August 04, 2019)
- Bug that tool shop and bar cannot be displayed after saving data is read.

Ver 3.28 (August 03, 2019)
- Fixed a bug that old save data could not be read.

Ver 3.27 (2019/08/01)
- Fixed a bug that button of appearance influence does not respond.

Ver 3.26 (2019/07/31)
- Fixed a bug that can not be saved and loaded.

Ver 3.25 (2019/07/31)
- A bug that the screen fade-in is not displayed correctly.
- Repair data saved with bug versions that cannot be enhanced.
- Improved save data design.

Ver 3.24 (2019/05/30)
- Bugs that can't strengthen newly appearing monsters.
- A bug that caused a reference error for images with more than 200 anal values.
- A bug that revives from being unable to fight when the level is raised.

Ver 3.23 (2019/05/25)
- A bug that gives an enhanced value when transformed into a monster with an enhanced value.
- Bug that damages by recovery or Miss.
- Improved overall operating load.

Ver 3.22 (2019/05/17)
- Bug that map operation is initialized when Esc key is input.
- Bug where the cursor position on the map is shifted.
- Bug that the screen is displayed small by changing the screen size.
- Bug that cannot be executed when the target is changed on the enhanced screen.
- A bug that the display does not change when re-learning the initial skill.

Ver 3.21 (2019/05/11)
- Reduce the maximum reinforcement cost from 99 million to 1 million.
- Fixed a bug that OK and Cancel cannot be pressed when the optional screen size is not set.
- Bug where the effect at the click position is misaligned.

Ver 3.20 (2019/04/21)
- Improved screen size setting.
- Fixed a bug that the cursor becomes huge when the screen size is changed.

Ver 3.19 (2019/04/19)
- A bug that the transformation state is not released when returning from auto save after capturing the Abyss Ghost.
- Added a convergent evolution medicine to the material shop (after 9-4 clear).
- Added a function to change screen size and image quality as an option.
- Fixed the problem that the screen speed changes when the image quality is set to low.

Ver 3.18 (2019/03/17)
- Bug that skill description is not displayed on skill selection screen when leveling up.

Ver 3.17 (2019/02/26)
- Bug that name change is initialized when returning from auto save.
- Added sorting function to item generation list.
- Added Harpy grass to the material shop (after 9-4 clear).
- Added a button to display a little under the Ririm standing picture.
- Added Lisbet specific skills.
- Added Normal and Hard position memory function.
- Added transparency setting for message window.
- Added message display speed setting.

Ver 3.16 (2019/01/29)
- Fixed that the name change of the protagonist is not reflected in the costume item description field.
- Bug that becomes inoperable when the last person becomes unable to fight due to mirage damage.
- Fixed a problem that some CGs were not seen on CGPage when Iri was captured.

Ver 3.15 (2019/01/10)
- Bugs that change records of items etc. disappear when the arena is resumed from auto save.
- Added explanation of continuous effects to skill change facilities.
- Added treasure chest of magical sperm preparation to the normal map.
- Werewolf changed to a specification that appears over and over again.

Ver 3.14 (2018/12/20)
- A bug that stops when the fifth skill is acquired.
- A bug that stops when an event image not included in the trial version is displayed.

Ver 3.13 (2018/12/17)
- A bug that the unit disappears when only the target unit is selected and executed on the enhancement screen.
- Bug that can not be cleared when returning from auto save in the arena.

Ver 3.12 (2018/11/06)
- Bug which becomes inoperable in clear condition screen of hard mode.
- Fixed a bug that fixed a bug that stopped for several tens of seconds in a specific operation.

Ver 3.11 (2018/11/05)
- Bugs where transformation is not canceled on the result screen when leaving or fighting is impossible.

Ver 3.10 (2018/11/04)
- Fixed a bug that stopped for a few seconds to tens of seconds in certain operations.

Ver 3.09 (2018/10/30)
- Bug that can't execute magical sperm preparation event.
- Added an operation to release CG that was not played due to a bug caused by trial version.

Ver 3.08 (2018/10/21)
- Bug that the trial version is set to the product version.
- Changed the battle skip to one animation unit.

Ver 3.07 (2018/10/19)
- Bug that does not counterattack at 3-2 event.
- A bug that causes a read error on the second CG EV.
- Bug that the window of the continuous effect does not disappear.

Ver 3.06 (2018/10/17)
- A bug that does not occur when a peer costume exchange event is in a group.

Ver 3.05 (2018/10/17)
- Bugs that are not attacked by events 1-4.
- Adjust BGM volume.

Ver 3.04 (2018/10/15)
- Bugs where standing pictures do not disappear while skipping with CTRL.
- Fixed Soul Steel not to overlap.
- Iri's naked dot picture is added.

Ver 3.03 (2018/10/14)
- A bug that makes it impossible to proceed when an Iri event occurs in a Bard subjugation report.・ Restoration of saved data that has become impossible to proceed.
- Added a process to erase everything except the last one when receiving multiple magical curses.
- Fixed the specs so that it doesn't hang on friends.

Ver 3.02 (2018/10/12)
- Adjusted 9-4 difficulty level.
- A bug that would be missing if Iri was reported after capture.
- A bug that the exit event is executed many times when receiving a soul steal more than once.
- A bug that makes it impossible to fight when you return to the city if you capture Abyss Ghost during transformation.
- Changed to a specification that cannot be used to transform from a transformed state.
- Fixed not to execute the event of the target character to be transformed.
- Ending CG is also displayed in saved data that cleared 9-5.

Ver 3.01 (2018/10/11)
- A bug that does not reflect the appearance impact on CG.
- Corrected misalignment of CG parts.

Ver 3.00 (2018/10/11)
- Bug that CG is not registered when captured.
- Changed the notation to ver3.
- Corrected text.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes