honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
ENG ver 3.39 (2019/10/01)
Download:

I haven't yet tested it
Downloaded from
Awesome find. Not a perfect translation but waaaaay better than the current listed version imo. I was hoping for enough translated material to get into the game and this does it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Are there actually any major differences between 3.39 and say 1.36B? That was the last version I've played over a year ago.

Mi kun

Jun 12, 2018
ENG ver 3.39 (2019/10/01)
Download:

I haven't yet tested it
Downloaded from
I've download the game from the workupload it worked very nice. But when i go to valley and go to arena, it stuck. When lana talk with the girl, the girl suppose to leave her office (just say office) and came to us (I watched the walkthrough). But i've do it like several times and still stuck. The girl didn't show up after she leave her office. Anyone can help me? BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

professorprole

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with all scenes unlocked? Or the requirements for unlocking the last 6 scenes?

Edit - I downloded the save file from the translation project, it's got all scenes except in the last page, last row, middle scene.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This is an actual game. There's 20+ hours of genuinely enjoyable content you're missing out on by just taking a save file.

professorprole

Jan 5, 2020
You misunderstand. I bought the game when it came out (see the attachment) and beat it with the (IIRC) two existing endings at the time. But I stopped playing it afterwards, eventually lost my save file and wanted to see all the content. It's true that he's added a lot of content after the original release which could be interesting to play through (back when I played it, it wasn't even Unity, so there were less maps, items, characters, scenes etc), but I don't have the time or the interest to replay it at the moment.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
is there a trick on getting past level 9-4 where you have to defeat the baldo demon form? I had a max team lvl 99, using true form, and still couldn't do any visible damage to him.
Capture.PNG

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I believe you need to ignore him for the first part of that fight and Focus on Ili, I think her name is.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Hmm... Something Interesting I noticed. The version of 3.39 provided here does not have the option to move Lilim up and down in her profile section (so you can see the head of her penis in flaccid human form). I wonder what caused that? I also wonder if that option can somehow be applied to Ili?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, I believe you need to ignore him for the first part of that fight and Focus on Ili, I think her name is.
ok, wiped out all the other mobs, ran around until like turn 20 and no illy showed up...possible bug? Or is the gate in the back wall destructible?

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
ok, wiped out all the other mobs, ran around until like turn 20 and no illy showed up...possible bug? Or is the gate in the back wall destructible?
I think part of the wall on the left and right is destructible. When i get home I'll confirm for you.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes