skoid

Sep 12, 2018
Love the game and playing it through again now that there are new CGs and charas. Just bought it actually to suport Mofu because he is a god.

Reactions: Demifiend

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
Some costumes only appear after you use a certain item you get on hard mode on a certain character. Does anyone have any idea which ones apply to who? Like I have Witch Costume and have no idea who it belongs to.

May 25, 2017
Looks like I lost my full save because it was stored with temp files. I would have uploaded it for you guys. Anyway here's how to cheat money with cheat engine:
Note: the value is inversely correlated meaning more money = smaller value in CE
1. Get some money, enough to buy a bunch of cheap stuff at the shop. (might need up to 15 buys)
2. Make a first scan for unknown initial value
3. Buy something -> scan for increased value, repeat
4. Eventually you'll have a single variable left that you'll have to experiment with changing because it doesn't work as simply as setting it to 1 to have max gold
Also, the cheat engine speedhack works. You can increase it to blast through battle animations and slow down the time in the cafe minigame. I believe there was a way to cheat the points that let you modify her body as well but I can't remember at the moment.
Is there any way to use this for exp gain?

kuaksu

Jul 25, 2017
If someone wants to check out new scenes, here is the link for ver. 3.01, uncensored, machine translated (only dialogues), and with 100% save. Have fun.

Reactions: Rappolt

FazeDank

Sep 29, 2018
I'm not sure why but that Mega link for 3.01 seems to load for a while and i think it's stuck on loading :(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If someone wants to check out new scenes, here is the link for ver. 3.01, uncensored, machine translated (only dialogues), and with 100% save. Have fun.

Added to OP, thank you

jade

Apr 23, 2017

Can you reupload? MEGA link is dead.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes