fool013

Jan 24, 2017
What's new?
This is a machine translation from the blog:

The following points have been fixed.
-A bug that the enemy unit will be unusable when using the "Summon demon" at the edge of the screen.
-Bug that the display stops in the middle when skipping animation.
Changed the event of the clinic to the item generation facility.

Reactions: ponyguy and Croy

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Anyone have a full save game for 2.84? Looks like that update added some more cg.

Or at least tell how to unlock those new CG?

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
HOW DID YOU GET THE 2.84? I have only 2.15?
I'm a very new member so I can't post the link, but if you can find the translation project Google doc there should be a mega link there.

Or, you could buy the game and support the guy, and get all the updates too.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
This save file is more complete, i still haven't got time to dig into what the ???? CG's are but when i get more time i'll give it a try.
Also one of the CG's gives the hint "ver3" so this isn't the end of it.

Reactions: syad51 and ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

Unless someone in here wanna takes a stab on translating this version though?

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
The only way is to get the Mercy Strike on the MC is use the Skill Tome nº3, which i don't know where exacly it's dropped but there's options.

The easiest way to get a hold of the skill is to use it from the Fox Warrior that it's on your party from the beginning, the name of the Mercy Attack in Japanese is 手加減攻撃.

I discovered an interesting thing you can do with Cheat Engine in this game.
At first i tried duping the equipment that gives +4 movement but even if i managed to lock the adress on a character i was unable to remove multiple copies of it, later coming to the realization that instead of the characters holding adresses of the items are the items that hold the adresses of where they are, 0 being on inventory and other numbers being the characters.
Good news is that is possible to buy anything from the shop and in any amounts, provided that you have the money for it.

Better Guide

Guide (__)_)=====D.png
0 pt1 Download Cheat Engine ( )
0 pt2 Open your Cheat Engine
0 pt3 Open the game
1 Click that shit (Computer icon)
2 Select your shit (Applications > Your Game)
3 Confirm (Open)
4 The default option is the correct one. (Value Type: 4 Bytes)
5 On your game Open the shop Select the 8HP Heal
6 Write 1 on the "Value:" box.
7 Click first scan
8 On your game Close the purchase of the 8HP Heal and begin the purchase of the 20Hp one.
9 Write 2 on the "Value:" box.
10 Click (Next Scan)
11 Start pounding that thing (Repeat the process: Purchasing 8HP > Search 1 on CE > Purchasing 20HP > Search 2 on CE > Purchasing 8HP...)
* If in the end you have 2 or more addresses shitting with you just select whatever other item in the store and then the one that isn't 1 or 2 is the correct one.
12 SUCESS
13 Double click the remaining shit on the (Address | Value | Previous) Tab.
* Bonus Swag points if you click the address once and use Ctrl+E and change de address.

14 Double click the address on the Value tab and change it to anything on from the table of addresses below this post

15 Change the amount of items on the game to refresh what is being purchased and click Ok.

Useful Skills
Address 3003= Mercy Attack Book (Skill Tome No. 3)
Address 3015= Heal Beta (Skill Tome No. 16) Best heal.

Useful Gear
Address 130= Weapon (+15Atk +4Def +8M.Def)
Address 155= Armor (-15Atk +12Def -15M.Atk +6M.Def -10Dodge -1Move)
Address 403= Boots +3Move
Address 404= Boots +4Move
---Total 0 Atk +16Def -15M.Atk +14M.Def -10Dodge +6Move.

Useful Items
Address 3= 50HP Heal (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 51= 20 Turns Torch (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 1153= Mana Orb (No damage taken from miasma)

For Pervy use
Address 2000= Shaking Stone (???)
Address 2001= Oneholeslime (CG)
Address 2002= Vibe Eggplant (???)
Address 2003= Enemabug (???)
Address 2004= Nipple Xpander (???)
Address 2005= 3-Legged Pants (Change your D)

On the future i may add the full list of adresses of the clothes but for now it havent been mapped.
Address 8003= (MC) Waitress Outfit

-Table of the Addresses-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxkmlZxL5GTC43jnnS56xsnQKNH7tTtA3vyutZqvABY/edit#gid=731563923

-Cursed Futana Ring v2.88D-

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
ok i see this makes more sense now thou this wont work on the existing english version so if you manage how to get mercifull strike in that let me know

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
okay. got a save file with almost max money and max point for all sexual parts modification. it'll say you have negative points available but all body parts are maxed put. if you want to enlarge any part just increase influence degree, every 30 points changes the body part and remove the ball sack at max. in total for 720 points to max out each spot. the save file is day 3 of the game btw
Here's the full save.
This save file is more complete, i still haven't got time to dig into what the ???? CG's are but when i get more time i'll give it a try.
Also one of the CG's gives the hint "ver3" so this isn't the end of it.
Thanks for these! I just had gotten to the level 13 bandit base/cave and for some reason all my flash saves were wiped. It'd be super helpful if someone had a save from around that time in the game, but I know that's asking for a small miracle, so these saves help.
Thanks again!

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
I'm currently preparing an cleaner save file to the next version anyway so i could set that save file for you (cyad51).

vv CG stuff vv
As for the version 2.88D theres no hidden CG under those ????, They just placeholders that show the MC in her transformed form, you can check it out for yourselves by simply changing the names of the event files (ev0~42 + ev500 and ev611) on the game folder (src), the thumbnails on the game gallery won't change.

Through the method above i saw the 2 CG's that i haven't unlocked.
One is the Female Warrior playing with her dick. - You need to give her the item (1156 - クリチンカ虫) Clit Parasite.
One is the Female Warrior being jerked off by the MC in a hot bath. - I Still haven't discovered how to unlock this one.

I may make an CG folder later with .webm and .gif of the sex scenes. (probably without all the body variations of the MC, that would be too much work).
+ A Guide on how to unlock all CG's along with items ID and names in japanese.
+ Seek out the ID of the hard mode clothes and update that table of addresses (Probably won't since this game likes to jump randomly numbers to categorize items but theres still a chance that they aligned it with the other numbers and I just haven't noted because they don't put prices for them and i had everyting already unlocked on the save file i tried).

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Small side note.
• It's seems to be impossible to change the skill that's being learned through that funcion, i tried using the values on that table of adresses and also using unknown value > changed value > ... and nothing worked. (Unfortunaly i cant give the MC True Seal on the normal form)
• None of the game CG's or thumbnails are stored in the Unity files, if anyone have a way to open .dx or .dsv files i would like to know.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes