BreadFather

Jul 9, 2018
I'm currently preparing an cleaner save file to the next version anyway so i could set that save file for you (cyad51).

vv CG stuff vv
As for the version 2.88D theres no hidden CG under those ????, They just placeholders that show the MC in her transformed form, you can check it out for yourselves by simply changing the names of the event files (ev0~42 + ev500 and ev611) on the game folder (src), the thumbnails on the game gallery won't change.

Through the method above i saw the 2 CG's that i haven't unlocked.
One is the Female Warrior playing with her dick. - You need to give her the item (1156 - クリチンカ虫) Clit Parasite.
One is the Female Warrior being jerked off by the MC in a hot bath. - I Still haven't discovered how to unlock this one.

I may make an CG folder later with .webm and .gif of the sex scenes. (probably without all the body variations of the MC, that would be too much work).
+ A Guide on how to unlock all CG's along with items ID and names in japanese.
+ Seek out the ID of the hard mode clothes and update that table of addresses (Probably won't since this game likes to jump randomly numbers to categorize items but theres still a chance that they aligned it with the other numbers and I just haven't noted because they don't put prices for them and i had everyting already unlocked on the save file i tried).
How many CG's are there in the latest version? I'm currently on version 2.08 and only have 36 possible CG's. I have everything except CG's 31,32, and 36

BreadFather

Jul 9, 2018
The only way is to get the Mercy Strike on the MC is use the Skill Tome nº3, which i don't know where exacly it's dropped but there's options.

The easiest way to get a hold of the skill is to use it from the Fox Warrior that it's on your party from the beginning, the name of the Mercy Attack in Japanese is 手加減攻撃.

I discovered an interesting thing you can do with Cheat Engine in this game.
At first i tried duping the equipment that gives +4 movement but even if i managed to lock the adress on a character i was unable to remove multiple copies of it, later coming to the realization that instead of the characters holding adresses of the items are the items that hold the adresses of where they are, 0 being on inventory and other numbers being the characters.
Good news is that is possible to buy anything from the shop and in any amounts, provided that you have the money for it.

Better Guide

View attachment 119613
0 pt1 Download Cheat Engine ( )
0 pt2 Open your Cheat Engine
0 pt3 Open the game
1 Click that shit (Computer icon)
2 Select your shit (Applications > Your Game)
3 Confirm (Open)
4 The default option is the correct one. (Value Type: 4 Bytes)
5 On your game Open the shop Select the 8HP Heal
6 Write 1 on the "Value:" box.
7 Click first scan
8 On your game Close the purchase of the 8HP Heal and begin the purchase of the 20Hp one.
9 Write 2 on the "Value:" box.
10 Click (Next Scan)
11 Start pounding that thing (Repeat the process: Purchasing 8HP > Search 1 on CE > Purchasing 20HP > Search 2 on CE > Purchasing 8HP...)
* If in the end you have 2 or more addresses shitting with you just select whatever other item in the store and then the one that isn't 1 or 2 is the correct one.
12 SUCESS
13 Double click the remaining shit on the (Address | Value | Previous) Tab.
* Bonus Swag points if you click the address once and use Ctrl+E and change de address.

14 Double click the address on the Value tab and change it to anything on from the table of addresses below this post

15 Change the amount of items on the game to refresh what is being purchased and click Ok.

Useful Skills
Address 3003= Mercy Attack Book (Skill Tome No. 3)
Address 3015= Heal Beta (Skill Tome No. 16) Best heal.

Useful Gear
Address 130= Weapon (+15Atk +4Def +8M.Def)
Address 155= Armor (-15Atk +12Def -15M.Atk +6M.Def -10Dodge -1Move)
Address 403= Boots +3Move
Address 404= Boots +4Move
---Total 0 Atk +16Def -15M.Atk +14M.Def -10Dodge +6Move.

Useful Items
Address 3= 50HP Heal (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 51= 20 Turns Torch (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 1153= Mana Orb (No damage taken from miasma)

For Pervy use
Address 2000= Shaking Stone (???)
Address 2001= Oneholeslime (CG)
Address 2002= Vibe Eggplant (???)
Address 2003= Enemabug (???)
Address 2004= Nipple Xpander (???)
Address 2005= 3-Legged Pants (Change your D)

On the future i may add the full list of adresses of the clothes but for now it havent been mapped.
Address 8003= (MC) Waitress Outfit

-Table of the Addresses-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxkmlZxL5GTC43jnnS56xsnQKNH7tTtA3vyutZqvABY/edit#gid=731563923

-Cursed Futana Ring v2.88D-

just tried the Downloads. Some of the files are no longer available and for some reason I cant open the KatFiles. They seem to be corrupt in the KatFiles.

BreadFather

Jul 9, 2018
I'm currently preparing an cleaner save file to the next version anyway so i could set that save file for you (cyad51).

vv CG stuff vv
As for the version 2.88D theres no hidden CG under those ????, They just placeholders that show the MC in her transformed form, you can check it out for yourselves by simply changing the names of the event files (ev0~42 + ev500 and ev611) on the game folder (src), the thumbnails on the game gallery won't change.

Through the method above i saw the 2 CG's that i haven't unlocked.
One is the Female Warrior playing with her dick. - You need to give her the item (1156 - クリチンカ虫) Clit Parasite.
One is the Female Warrior being jerked off by the MC in a hot bath. - I Still haven't discovered how to unlock this one.

I may make an CG folder later with .webm and .gif of the sex scenes. (probably without all the body variations of the MC, that would be too much work).
+ A Guide on how to unlock all CG's along with items ID and names in japanese.
+ Seek out the ID of the hard mode clothes and update that table of addresses (Probably won't since this game likes to jump randomly numbers to categorize items but theres still a chance that they aligned it with the other numbers and I just haven't noted because they don't put prices for them and i had everyting already unlocked on the save file i tried).
The jerk off scene is not available without cheating I believe. The google doc you shared also contains a link to a walkthrough and explains what is possible to unlock as CG. There are only 36 CG's available through gameplay and the everything else is planned and unreleased stuff probably. Could you simply just post the webm's of the handjob scene and other unreleased scenes?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Wish there was an update of this game to here.... Before there's way to many updates that has passed...

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
well I found a updated version here ?

Hope someone from here can try to translates this for us please ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
well I found a updated version here ?

Hope someone from here can try to translates this for us please ?
People already know about the most updated version. If nobody already translated that, means that nobody wants to do it apparently.

ted_bobb

Aug 13, 2016
Word is a translation effort is underway. The dev is still updating the game so that is slowing down the translation. The game has moved from flash to unity. The translation team is still figuring out how to work with unity. The good news is its largely translated, last I checked ~93%.

Reactions: crugh2112

MrJamesFreeze

Oct 17, 2017
Word is a translation effort is underway. The dev is still updating the game so that is slowing down the translation. The game has moved from flash to unity. The translation team is still figuring out how to work with unity. The good news is its largely translated, last I checked ~93%.
Where can I check status of translation?

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
The game is currently at version 2.90b (japanese)

Heres a guide-ish thing i was doing about this game when I was bored.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t4MrkWZXpau0F96uwPc-jJB7q-Qp2kxoP8UmDv7wIZA/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Kevacy

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
The only way is to get the Mercy Strike on the MC is use the Skill Tome nº3, which i don't know where exacly it's dropped but there's options.

The easiest way to get a hold of the skill is to use it from the Fox Warrior that it's on your party from the beginning, the name of the Mercy Attack in Japanese is 手加減攻撃.

I discovered an interesting thing you can do with Cheat Engine in this game.
At first i tried duping the equipment that gives +4 movement but even if i managed to lock the adress on a character i was unable to remove multiple copies of it, later coming to the realization that instead of the characters holding adresses of the items are the items that hold the adresses of where they are, 0 being on inventory and other numbers being the characters.
Good news is that is possible to buy anything from the shop and in any amounts, provided that you have the money for it.

Better Guide

View attachment 119613
0 pt1 Download Cheat Engine ( )
0 pt2 Open your Cheat Engine
0 pt3 Open the game
1 Click that shit (Computer icon)
2 Select your shit (Applications > Your Game)
3 Confirm (Open)
4 The default option is the correct one. (Value Type: 4 Bytes)
5 On your game Open the shop Select the 8HP Heal
6 Write 1 on the "Value:" box.
7 Click first scan
8 On your game Close the purchase of the 8HP Heal and begin the purchase of the 20Hp one.
9 Write 2 on the "Value:" box.
10 Click (Next Scan)
11 Start pounding that thing (Repeat the process: Purchasing 8HP > Search 1 on CE > Purchasing 20HP > Search 2 on CE > Purchasing 8HP...)
* If in the end you have 2 or more addresses shitting with you just select whatever other item in the store and then the one that isn't 1 or 2 is the correct one.
12 SUCESS
13 Double click the remaining shit on the (Address | Value | Previous) Tab.
* Bonus Swag points if you click the address once and use Ctrl+E and change de address.

14 Double click the address on the Value tab and change it to anything on from the table of addresses below this post

15 Change the amount of items on the game to refresh what is being purchased and click Ok.

Useful Skills
Address 3003= Mercy Attack Book (Skill Tome No. 3)
Address 3015= Heal Beta (Skill Tome No. 16) Best heal.

Useful Gear
Address 130= Weapon (+15Atk +4Def +8M.Def)
Address 155= Armor (-15Atk +12Def -15M.Atk +6M.Def -10Dodge -1Move)
Address 403= Boots +3Move
Address 404= Boots +4Move
---Total 0 Atk +16Def -15M.Atk +14M.Def -10Dodge +6Move.

Useful Items
Address 3= 50HP Heal (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 51= 20 Turns Torch (If sold in the shop it becomes available to be purchased normally)
Address 1153= Mana Orb (No damage taken from miasma)

For Pervy use
Address 2000= Shaking Stone (???)
Address 2001= Oneholeslime (CG)
Address 2002= Vibe Eggplant (???)
Address 2003= Enemabug (???)
Address 2004= Nipple Xpander (???)
Address 2005= 3-Legged Pants (Change your D)

On the future i may add the full list of adresses of the clothes but for now it havent been mapped.
Address 8003= (MC) Waitress Outfit

-Table of the Addresses-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxkmlZxL5GTC43jnnS56xsnQKNH7tTtA3vyutZqvABY/edit#gid=731563923

-Cursed Futana Ring v2.88D-
i don't know why but it doesn't change the item when i change the value and changing the address doesn't work either??

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
added the answer to 27 since i found it by chance the mana orb makes it so you don't lose health in the next 2 stages due to misama
how do I go past the 5th area? its like my game is broken I defeated the harpy and now nothing is happening I didn't get the money for completeing the quest I see legit nothing left to click on that I haven't already ive even tried exploring every single corner of areas I currently have unlocked hoping the next objective would be some remote hidden Chinese finger trap but nah am comepletely stuck and it seems there are no guide for this game..lol.?

BreadFather

Jul 9, 2018
The game is currently at version 2.90b (japanese)

Heres a guide-ish thing i was doing about this game when I was bored.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t4MrkWZXpau0F96uwPc-jJB7q-Qp2kxoP8UmDv7wIZA/edit?usp=sharing
Can you post your save file with all the CG's?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes