Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
You're incredibly incorrect. The First Arc is not a "10% of translation". It's a complete fucking game, with an ending.
The rest of the arcs may as well be cut out and posted as a sequel.
From its flash days. I don't care if you think it could be chopped up, it's still not complete.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
My best recommendation is to find a flash player. Its still possible to have them. I have one myself for some old flash games.
Yeah but the problem here is this one is different from other flash,the file will move you to a separate website not like the old flash i tried to download some flash player or something like that and no result of course

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Lol. Lmao. Keep coping and seething. Scrub. The real game was finished and fully translated. :KEK:
The irony is sharp enough to cut. Your mom really should do a better job of parenting. But whatever, wasting my time engaging with you.

I'm waiting for a decent translation that isn't annoying to apply or use because this is not it. Hopefully the dev's upcoming English version is sooner rather than later.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Hi man, thanks for the reply.

I forgot to write in the previous post I already tried that.
I tried to download it from other trustable sites but they all had the 2024-03-15 version.
I thought maybe the problem was with my PC so i made 2 of my friends download it but they had the same probleam as me.
I don't know if it's relevant or not but friend 1 and I have windows 11 and friend 2 has windows 10, so I would also rule that out as a problem.
Hm sounds like maybe those files are just fucked, tbh. I haven't downloaded a new version for quite some time, I found my 3.39 version if you want it.

Reactions: AntonelloH_Official

AntonelloH_Official

Apr 6, 2024
Hm sounds like maybe those files are just fucked, tbh. I haven't downloaded a new version for quite some time, I found my 3.39 version if you want it. Uploaded to Pixeldrain
Thanks for the version I tried it but I have the same identical problem in the tutorial and in the 1-1 Stage with or without the jap n_data txt. I'm losing hope :(

Edit:

1712689081315.png

The 2nd point is a scam. If i run the game normally it works without any issue. I feel like an idiot

Last edited:

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for the version I tried it but I have the same identical problem in the tutorial and in the 1-1 Stage with or without the jap n_data txt. I'm losing hope :(

Edit:

View attachment 3525150

The 2nd point is a scam. If i run the game normally it works without any issue. I feel like an idiot
Stuff like that is the reason I hate love computers. Wonder if the locale change method you used caused it. My steamdeck isn't but my PC and shitbox laptop are set to Japanese locale because of another game I play(ed). I don't have a problem running futaring on anything. If you want the directions to how I did it look for Ssethtzeentach's video on Kamidori Alchemy Meister. No futa involved but it's a pretty good game aswell if you're interested, futaring first imo lol. The struggle to play will hopefully be worth it lmao.

AntonelloH_Official

Apr 6, 2024
Stuff like that is the reason I hate love computers. Wonder if the locale change method you used caused it. My steamdeck isn't but my PC and shitbox laptop are set to Japanese locale because of another game I play(ed). I don't have a problem running futaring on anything. If you want the directions to how I did it look for Ssethtzeentach's video on Kamidori Alchemy Meister. No futa involved but it's a pretty good game aswell if you're interested, futaring first imo lol. The struggle to play will hopefully be worth it lmao.
I usually use Locale emulator to play region locked games.
I already played Kamidori Alchemy Meister, if you have other suggestions i will probably try them (even not futa).
I'm playing futaring because I played futakin (same developer) and I like Mofu art style.

Reactions: ElmerFapp

arinobi

Jul 29, 2021
i seem to be stuck at stage 8-3 and cant find any other new stages...
can someone help me out pls

arinobi

Jul 29, 2021
the 8- stages are a branch path iirc. Check the 7- stages again and make sure you didn't miss anything.
i'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything in stages 7- because i beat almost all of the hard difficulty of those stages.
i've also tried to go back through the stages and nothing changed.
here's my save file if u wanna check it out

arinobi

Jul 29, 2021
So you beat the big boss, did you remember to turn in the bounty?
OHHH IT WORKED! Thank you for helping me remember about the bounty lol, i totally forgot about that part of the game.
i thought i wouldn't need to go there anymore because i already got the money but i guess i was wrong.
anyways thank you very much for helping me!

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
OHHH IT WORKED! Thank you for helping me remember about the bounty lol, i totally forgot about that part of the game.
i thought i wouldn't need to go there anymore because i already got the money but i guess i was wrong.
anyways thank you very much for helping me!
yeah that tends to be the #1 forgotten thing. Glad it worked out.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I can try to run the japanese script through sugoi toolkit to get a better MTL, so the current english script (for 3.39) can be patched (parts of it look to be properly human translated, and other bits are definitely bad machine translation). I won't patch this myself though. The japanese script looks to be the the same between 3.39 and 3.40 other than a single number being changed on one line.
How would I apply this to my v339 game?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
How would I apply this to my v339 game?
The slightly updated script works on v3.40 (And it should work on v3.39). You just replace the original [n_data.txt] file with my one.
My one is called [n_data_current_script_v3.40_minor_edits.txt]. When you replace the original, rename my file to [n_data.txt]

Reactions: elchivo

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
is it just more bug fixes or is there more content?
According to this site:

It's more bug fixes (translated with google translate)
■Recent updates & fixes.
◆ver 3.41A (2024/02/18) - Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when clearing 7-2 hard mode.
◆ver 3.41 (2024/02/16) - Added a function where Ria joins your party when you clear 7-2 hard mode.・Recreate the title image.
◆ver 3.40A (2020/04/09) - A bug that makes operation impossible if you press the ESC key while changing the screen.
◆ver 3.40 (2019/11/27) - Bug where the save directory is not created and startup fails.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Can someone help me with the skill thing? I have some skill in the inventory but idk how to learn them and can my allies learn new skill too? I suffer so much mostly because of their skill and how to SEAL more easily? I'm fight with the magic swordman girl now and OMG she such a pain in the ass,her attack are high so if i fail seal her then Lana is done for

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone help me with the skill thing? I have some skill in the inventory but idk how to learn them and can my allies learn new skill too? I suffer so much mostly because of their skill and how to SEAL more easily? I'm fight with the magic swordman girl now and OMG she such a pain in the ass,her attack are high so if i fail seal her then Lana is done for
On the units menu, select a unit, use item, use the skill tome.
And when one of your units learns it, Lana can automatically use it from the change skill menu.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes